+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Feb 11 applicant, my partner (sponsor) received eligibility passed letter. I haven't received a DM letter yet, although DM on both sides on ECAS.
Hope this process will be finished sooner!

Reactions: Delgm

DeFTX

Feb 22, 2019
When did you send your cohabitation docs? Did you send them through "case inquiry"?
Sorry I just saw your reply, to be completely honest I uploaded through the web form and to CGKey. I got scared since CGKey had a option to upload it too and so I did.

Last edited:

ekfcjdth

Mar 23, 2019
Feb 14 here.
I got DM today from ECAS but my GC key status is still in the progress.
Also, my wife hasn't gotten the SA. But I got AIP yesterday.
Does anyone have the same issue as me?

seattlecalgary

Aug 1, 2008
I am Jan 30, and still waiting. I applied from Toronto.

We travelled to Europe for 4 weeks, and couple times to USA. Do you think travelling outside of Canada is delaying the process? I did Medical check updated April. No news after that, no additional document has been requested as well.

Mcosta

Feb 15, 2019
I am Jan 30, and still waiting. I applied from Toronto.

We travelled to Europe for 4 weeks, and couple times to USA. Do you think travelling outside of Canada is delaying the process? I did Medical check updated April. No news after that, no additional document has been requested as well.
I don’t think so , because I also traveled 2 week to Europe, 2 Week to South America and 1 week to USA and I am Feb 1 , I had additional documents requested and I got decision made 2 weeks ago and next Tuesday will be my landing interview !

dj0010

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
We got interview sched the same day we receive the eligibility letter.How do we know if its landing or relationship interview? They just asked me to bring passport

dj0010

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
We got interview sched the same day we receive the eligibility letter.How do we know if its landing or relationship interview? They just asked me to bring passport, old permits, photos and sponsors pr card, with the sponsor.

jasid2507

Jul 26, 2019
Hi All, Application received Feb 8 and I got a letter saying I met the requirements through email. I checked online and both PR show "Decision Made"

I have the same question as jasypabla. Please advise.

What is the next step now? How long it will take for the PR?

Last edited:

DeFTX

Feb 22, 2019
I literally just received an email.
Landing interview invitation just came through! Nothing on GCKey or ECAS but I got the pdf through email.
I just have one question, I've chosen to pay for the Right of Permanent Residency later, the letter tells me to pay online, is it possible for me to just pay on the day of the landing interview? I just prefer to pay in person if possible