App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Bexi15, I'm heartbroken to hear what happened, I've been following your timeline and I've seen how much effort you put into this forum and thread to help others. I hate to agree but I also believe that at this point the best thing to do would be to get professional advice. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that your application turns around! Heck, I know it will!
Thank you for the kind words.

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Feb 11 applicant, got eligibility passed letter. But it's still showing "We are processing your background check." Does it ever change to passed at some point? After eligibility passed, does it mean BGC done? What's next to expect?

hannan882

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Feb 11 applicant, got eligibility passed letter. But it's still showing "We are processing your background check." Does it ever change to passed at some point? After eligibility passed, does it mean BGC done? What's next to expect?
Ye, that means the BGC is done! Should have DM soon. Congrats :)

Feb 8th, applicant.. still nothing fo rus either. except for a call from the immigration officer yesterday to confirm the address on file; which i found quite bizzare.o_O

dilo

Apr 27, 2019
My husband who is sponser. His Passport got expired last month. He have applied for new one today. Can it effect the application?

Reactions: hannan882

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
My husband who is sponser. His Passport got expired last month. He have applied for new one today. Can it effect the application?
I don't think it affects the application, but should update with CIC if the process is not finished by the time he got the new passport. It also require his passport during the landing interview according to the information posted in this forum.

dilo

Apr 27, 2019
I don't think it affects the application, but should update with CIC if the process is not finished by the time he got the new passport. It also require his passport during the landing interview according to the information posted in this forum.
Thanks for the information

AMeyer

Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations!
We received DM on sponsor side today also.
Does that mean good news for your procedural fairness situation? I was so upset to read your update. Such bs to deny or delay this process due to the nature of your husband's work! I really hope you get some clarity and movement soon.

Reactions: DeFTX