Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Good news

I got my landing interview letter today , my interview will be Jul 30 in Etobicoke! I am Feb 1 . Thanks everyone and good lock ! This forum is very helpful
Congratulations Buddy!

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Guys I got the DM letter today 3 days after DM to ECAS. Now the long wait for Vancouver office.

“We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.”

Sara_ell

Jul 12, 2019
Feb 1 here - just got my DM letter and notice that the Vancouver office will be in touch soon. Woop woop!

I have a question.... can I still travel outside of Canada between now and the interview by car? We have a trip planned in late August - I know this means I will probably have to delay my landing interview - and can’t really reschedule it. I have a valid work permit. :/

DeFTX

Feb 22, 2019
They requested me proof of cohabitation, since when we applied we have just moved and barely any proof besides lease. On July 5th they sent me an email saying that they received the documents. Now it's another waiting anxiety game

DeFTX

Feb 22, 2019
Congratulations! Would like to share your timeline? when did you have your ghost update?
Inland, no dependants
Application sent - February 2
Application received - February 4
AoR Received - March 22
Application linked - March 22
OWP App Linked - March 31
OWP Approved - April 1
Medical Request - April 16
Medical Exams done - April 16
Medicals Passed - April 26
Requested proof of cohabitation - May 29
Docs submitted - June 25th
Approved in Principle - July 20th

I never got an email for the ghost update and since I didn't think it was meaningful I didn't take note of when it happened.

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Inland, no dependants
Application sent - February 2
Application received - February 4
AoR Received - March 22
Application linked - March 22
OWP App Linked - March 31
OWP Approved - April 1
Medical Request - April 16
Medical Exams done - April 16
Medicals Passed - April 26
Requested proof of cohabitation - May 29
Docs submitted - June 25th
Approved in Principle - July 20th

I never got an email for the ghost update and since I didn't think it was meaningful I didn't take note of when it happened.
Thanks.
I had a ghost update early last week, but it's been almost two weeks, no news yet. Waiting anxiously!

DeFTX

Feb 22, 2019
Thanks.
I had a ghost update early last week, but it's been almost two weeks, no news yet. Waiting anxiously!
Mine was definitely longer than that, I think that mine was 1 month apart. To be completely honest I haven't checked my account since the day I submitted my additional documents.

Just stay positive we'll get there!

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mine was definitely longer than that, I think that mine was 1 month apart. To be completely honest I haven't checked my account since the day I submitted my additional documents.

Just stay positive we'll get there!
Yeah, that's the only choice. Stay positive and fingers crossed!