+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Negarmemari

Apr 12, 2019
It’s sad to hear that your application returned back due to insufficient fees.i had the same issue and i resubmitted again,its been 2months and a week since i resubmitted the application..i feel like resubmitted applications takes bit more time to get processed,I didn’t get AOR but inside the returned application they wrote my application number i noted that and after a month & half i was able to link my application.
Did you just re submit your entire application or just your OWP?
In my case it was only my husbands OWP that was sent back
Thanks

Idarar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Did you just re submit your entire application or just your OWP?
In my case it was only my husbands OWP that was sent back
Thanks
Only OWP application returned back and resubmitted.
My PR application got submitted in December and I have done the medical and passed as well a month ago..and then they asked for police certificates from all the countries I lived in for more than 6 months submitted a week ago and now in waiting line.

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Timeline update:

Feb 11 - Application received
March 29th - AoR
April 8th - OWP approval
April 12th - Medical request received

AMeyer

Jan 29, 2019
Update: Our work permit has been approved! That makes it 3 weeks after receiving AOR. Didn't receive any emails so far as notification, but maybe they're just on a delay. Fingers crossed everything runs smoothly with our PR/Sponsorship.

Reactions: Bexi15 and dj0010

Bexi15

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Update: Our work permit has been approved! That makes it 3 weeks after receiving AOR. Didn't receive any emails so far as notification, but maybe they're just on a delay. Fingers crossed everything runs smoothly with our PR/Sponsorship.
That's great news. Congrats!

Reactions: AMeyer

LindaH

Feb 13, 2019
FINALLY got through to an agent just now. Good and bad news.
Good news is my visitor permit is in the mail, and bad news is our Common Law application was sent back to us a week ago, so we should be getting it in the mail real soon. No idea why yet, we checked everything thoroughly ten times over. So I guess we'll be joining the back of the queue once they receive it again. I could cry.

AMeyer

Jan 29, 2019
FINALLY got through to an agent just now. Good and bad news.
Good news is my visitor permit is in the mail, and bad news is our Common Law application was sent back to us a week ago, so we should be getting it in the mail real soon. No idea why yet, we checked everything thoroughly ten times over. So I guess we'll be joining the back of the queue once they receive it again. I could cry.
So sorry to hear your application was returned! At least you can stop wondering about the status in the mean time. Even from the bottom of the pile, it feels like things are moving quickly. Congrats on the visitor permit! Keep your chin up.

LindaH

Feb 13, 2019
So sorry to hear your application was returned! At least you can stop wondering about the status in the mean time. Even from the bottom of the pile, it feels like things are moving quickly. Congrats on the visitor permit! Keep your chin up.
Thanks, I have a feeling I know why it's being returned. Missing divorce certificate from a very long time ago, so even with an in depth explanation I imagine this is a crucial document. My partner insisted we didn't need it and that an explanation would be sufficient. Shouldn't jump to this conclusion just yet but I'm fairly sure it's why they're returning it. Fingers crossed it won't take loo long. Thanks and good luck to everyone!