+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Idarar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hey guys my application was received on Feb 13 and i got my owp and my medical is done too how long does the process gonna take after all of this please reply
Thanks
There is no fix time,it depends on certain things like how faster the officer process your application,depends on background checks,the documents you provided etc etc.
If all is well the whole process will take 6-8 months but still that’s not sure.for further information you can read the forums

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Got our medical request in April 24th. Took it 0n 29th. GC-key and ECAS still says: we requested medical from you.

Anyone in the same boat? Feb 8th applicant

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Got our medical request in April 24th. Took it 0n 29th. GC-key and ECAS still says: we requested medical from you.

Anyone in the same boat? Feb 8th applicant
That's normal. It only gets updated as passed on MyCIC. In my case, it took the doctor a week to send the results (I called to ask) and it showed passed about 5 days later. You won't see update right away after your exam.

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
That's normal. It only gets updated as passed on MyCIC. In my case, it took the doctor a week to send the results (I called to ask) and it showed passed about 5 days later. You won't see update right away after your exam.
Well, it's been 9 days for us) Do you think they sent them only after your call?

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Well, it's been 9 days for us) Do you think they sent them only after your call?
Don't think so. It takes time for the doctor to get the blood test /X ray results. The time frame showed here is average 4-5 days to get updated after your doctor submitted the results. You can always call your doctor and ask.

Reactions: Elchinec

Delgm

Mar 29, 2019
Don't think so. It takes time for the doctor to get the blood test /X ray results. The time frame showed here is average 4-5 days to get updated after your doctor submitted the results. You can always call your doctor and ask.
My doctor said it can take up to 8 businesses days to him to get the results and after submit them

DeFTX

Feb 22, 2019
Nothing. It will change when it goes into process. Every applicant undergoes this.
Since they received my application not even once my Background Check was set as NA. It's being as "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message..."

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
90 days and still no work permit.... do you guys applied for the open work permit along with the PR application or you applied for the OWP online?

Fadab

Jan 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
26-03-2019
90 days and still no work permit.... do you guys applied for the open work permit along with the PR application or you applied for the OWP online?
You need to speak to an agent to find out what's going on. 3-1-0 phone options.

My owp was approved on apr 3, but it still hasn't been printed and mailed. I called 2 weeks after apr 3 and the rep put in a request for action. Nothing was done yet (Ive been doing weekly calls). May 16 would be the month deadline they get to do action on the request.

Call them though and speak to an agent to find out the current status. Also request the owp application number.

Reactions: fanvandjetkan