+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Carlos25

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about that brother, do you know already what exactly was missing? I havent followed your comments, I hope you still have status here so you don't have to pay the status restauration fee
She said there was some information related to the sponsor that was missing, but she couldn’t see exactly what. I asked her if I should just include and resend and she said I have to get new forms and everything all over again.
I am out of status since I sent in the app. This is so heart breaking, I haven’t seen my family in 2 and a half years and now I have to wait another 2 months just to find out if it is complete or not.
Anyways thank you for the support

Reactions: DeFTX

AMeyer

Jan 29, 2019
THANK YOU! I had tried this many times, but somehow it never occurred to me that the UCI in the online PR application would be different than what was in my email. Unfortunately I hit the 5 attempt max today, but I'll give it a shot tomorrow!

Really appreciate your help.
I just can't link my OWP for some reason. It's really starting to worry me that I haven't received an approval email. I'd like to call to check, but I never seem to get anywhere on that phone line! Any tricks to reaching an operator that can check the status of our OWP?

DeFTX

Feb 22, 2019
She said there was some information related to the sponsor that was missing, but she couldn’t see exactly what. I asked her if I should just include and resend and she said I have to get new forms and everything all over again.
I am out of status since I sent in the app. This is so heart breaking, I haven’t seen my family in 2 and a half years and now I have to wait another 2 months just to find out if it is complete or not.
Anyways thank you for the support
Stay strong! We all go through this for a reason and we have to keep our hopes high. I'm in the same boat, almost 4 years since I've seen anyone from my family and it's really hard, but it will all be worth it in the end!

Reactions: Carlos25

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
So sorry to hear that..
I am on hold right now, so I’ll let you know in 20 minutes. I assume it’s not going to be good news :(
What are you going to do now?

Reactions: Carlos25

Carlos25

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I am on hold right now, so I’ll let you know in 20 minutes. I assume it’s not going to be good news :(
What are you going to do now?
I don’t know, maybe try to get updated versions and new documents that I would’ve like to include in the first place then re send it ASAP

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
I don’t know, maybe try to get updated versions and new documents that I would’ve like to include in the first place then re send it ASAP
It’s so horrible, especially after waiting for so long... Let me know what went wrong when you find out, and I really hope everything will work out. Definitely stay in touch

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Status update. Wife called and managed to get the OWP application number. The agent again said it takes four months to get OWP.

I called the self serve option and all I got was "Application recieved Feb. 4th". No mention of approval. Doesnt make sense because the PR was recieved on Feb 11th.

Least I know it is in the system but confusing regarding the date recieved.

Fun times :)

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
I will! Did you find out what happened to yours?
I did! I am very relieved, the agent was able to give me the application number and he told me that the AOR has been sent on the 3rd of April to my wife's e-mail. We still don't have the e-mail but I was able to link and see my application in CGKey.

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Managed to link my OWP today. My application was recieved Feb 8 but OWP is saying it was recieved Feb 1st.. no complaints here lol..
Haha now I see a trend. Exact seven day error. Must be something to do with the system.

I could link the OWP on GCkey yesterday (couldnt see cause of consultant) and now we have the app number. Thinking in the next few days we should have an approval!

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Haha now I see a trend. Exact seven day error. Must be something to do with the system.

I could link the OWP on GCkey yesterday (couldnt see cause of consultant) and now we have the app number. Thinking in the next few days we should have an approval!
What did you see when you linked OWP? Still processing?