+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Pooja2602

Feb 9, 2019
Hi! Please add me to the WhatsApp group in case there is one for this thread. (91 9915663361)
APR - 8 February
Resident - india

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi

I applied through an immigration lawyer and he applied through his own portal, I have the copy of confirmation and everything but I am hesitant in calling and asking for any updates on my application. Is there a way I can just find it on my own? FYI e-AOR 1st February yet no MEP or anything yet. I applied under CEC - Inland

Please suggest.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi

I applied through an immigration lawyer and he applied through his own portal, I have the copy of confirmation and everything but I am hesitant in calling and asking for any updates on my application. Is there a way I can just find it on my own? FYI e-AOR 1st February yet no MEP or anything yet. I applied under CEC - Inland

Please suggest.
If this is a e-AOR, you can just ask your lawyer for the cic login account ( username and password) which he submitted application. You will be able to see certain updates thru this account.

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
If this is a e-AOR, you can just ask your lawyer for the cic login account ( username and password) which he submitted application. You will be able to see certain updates thru this account.
What is an e-AOR or APR? is it same? All i know is he applied online.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
What is an e-AOR or APR? is it same? All i know is he applied online.
e-AOR: This is a electronic letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

If he applied online, obviously he would have created cic account on behalf of you. Find out username and password for this account.

The major thing is that some lawyers just keep clients’ account information themselves for adding costs.

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
e-AOR: This is a electronic letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

If he applied online, obviously he would have created cic account on behalf of you. Find out username and password for this account.

The major thing is that some lawyers just keep clients’ account information themselves for adding costs.
Thank you for your reply! I dont think so that he created a different account. It was just his account. I got the E-APR he sent a copy of that. Is there any other way which I can use.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for your reply! I dont think so that he created a different account. It was just his account. I got the E-APR he sent a copy of that. Is there any other way which I can use.
Each profile or application for a same person sticks to one account only. Your e-APR was printed from the account that he created on behalf of you. Whatever he knew and informed you so far at this point was thru this account.

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Progress bar is not appearing in my profile. Can anyone send a screenshot of the same if it's appearing in your profile

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
My AOR is 19 Feb . Any one who submitted application near to this date has got any status update ? It’s same for me since I submitted application