+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 SINP EE - Successful applicants join here!

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
Hi, I have few queries about my submitted application
1) there is no personal contact information for my manager who signed my employer reference letter
2) unfortunately in generic form I mentioned place to settle as Ontario
Will this make significant impact on my application?
Please advise if you know any thing.

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
Day said:
Since you suggested it, I think you should just do it and add all the numbers. What country are you from? Cheers
Then you take up the responsibility. I've initially told you I'm not opportune to do that. Or you could all join previous OID/ EE groups

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
Istekher on this forum on our sister topic EE FEBRUARY 14 SINP is willing to add the numbers on whatsapp. You can check it out and leave your mobile numbers there

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
Dear All, I have applied in the last intake Feb 15th. Got a query related to job and education.

I have a Bachelors degree in Commerce and an MBA degree specialized in Banking and Finance & am currently working as an "IT Business analyst" for the last 10 Years in a leading software organization.

NOC 2171 perfectly suits my job profile/Job responsibility and as per CIC website any candidate who wish to apply in NOC 2171 should have atlas one year of exp following education and in my case I hold a master's degree in business administration.

Am i eligible.. Really confused as SINP website says.. Atleast 1 year experience related to education ( Though 2171 says Degree in business administration is considered)

Any inputs Please??

Really confused.

Kavitha V

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
One of the 14th Feb applicant has changed his application status in immigration tracker from Application Received to IN PROCESS...

Good luck to all of us!!!

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Kavitha V said:
One of the 14th Feb applicant has changed his application status in immigration tracker from Application Received to IN PROCESS...

Good luck to all of us!!!
Yeah even i saw that... Strange.... :eek: mine is still Application Received....

Day

Dec 18, 2015
RRAVX002 said:
Dear All, I have applied in the last intake Feb 15th. Got a query related to job and education.

I have a Bachelors degree in Commerce and an MBA degree specialized in Banking and Finance & am currently working as an "IT Business analyst" for the last 10 Years in a leading software organization.

NOC 2171 perfectly suits my job profile/Job responsibility and as per CIC website any candidate who wish to apply in NOC 2171 should have atlas one year of exp following education and in my case I hold a master's degree in business administration.

Am i eligible.. Really confused as SINP website says.. Atleast 1 year experience related to education ( Though 2171 says Degree in business administration is considered)

Any inputs Please??

Really confused.
Who sent you the query?? Because from the look of things, you should be fine!

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
Day said:
Who sent you the query?? Because from the look of things, you should be fine!
Hi Day..
I Saw so many rejections for not having experience related to education.. So was worried.. No one has sent me query.
Do u think Experience and education doesn't matter?

More over there is one clause in SINP.. stating there should be 1 year of experience related to education. Thats why confused

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
RRAVX002 said:

Any inputs Please??

Really confused.
I think NOC 1225 is more suitable for u. Better u withdraw your applied application, otherwise they will freeze your record and u never apply with 1225. After that change your duties according to 1225 and apply again in new intake. Most probably it will open in March for OID .

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
ashuindian said:
I think NOC 1225 is more suitable for u. Better u withdraw your applied application, otherwise they will freeze your record and u never apply with 1225. After that change your duties according to 1225 and apply again in new intake. Most probably it will open in March for OID .
My entire experience is of 2171... Is Masters in business administration not enough for 2171.. Has any one with similar background got rejected before??
1225 is no where related to my experience.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
RRAVX002 said:
My entire experience is of 2171... Is Masters in business administration not enough for 2171.. Has any one with similar background got rejected before??
1225 is no where related to my experience.
Yes, they never nominate any non-computer educated for NOC 2171, generally.
Your education is matching with NOC 1225, so match the experience and go for it, if possible. This time you are in good position because they don't have your any record.

Kavitha V

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
ashuindian said:
Yes, they never nominate any non-computer educated for NOC 2171, generally.
Your education is matching with NOC 1225, so match the experience and go for it, if possible. This time you are in good position because they don't have your any record.
Hi,

I have done my BE in Electrical and Electronics... but all my experience are in Software..

Will they consider my profile for 2171?

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
Kavitha V said:
Hi,

I have done my BE in Electrical and Electronics... but all my experience are in Software..

Will they consider my profile for 2171?

Exactly!! To my knowledge.. Most of the applicants have this problem.. including me..

I will send and email to SINP asking for response..This part is really confusing.. Many people says thats not a problem and many says vice versa..