+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 SINP EE - Successful applicants join here!

greenrose0202

Sep 4, 2016
ggirl said:
Nothing to worry about, you can't see those details after submission.
Hi ggirl,

Reference to the above reply...I have successfully submitted my application yesterday, now as I would like to view to double confirm all the documents that I have submitted, I wonder whether is it normal not to see the documents that I uploaded? For example on my work experience, I did not see the files that I uploaded. I remember correctly that there are sub-category under Step 12 Work Experience and as well as Step 11 Education Section... Im really worried about this... anyhow to check which documents that I've missed?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenrose0202 said:
Hi ggirl,

Reference to the above reply...I have successfully submitted my application yesterday, now as I would like to view to double confirm all the documents that I have submitted, I wonder whether is it normal not to see the documents that I uploaded? For example on my work experience, I did not see the files that I uploaded. I remember correctly that there are sub-category under Step 12 Work Experience and as well as Step 11 Education Section... Im really worried about this... anyhow to check which documents that I've missed?
Hi Greenrose0202,

Not all attached documents are visible after submission

The following are not visible after submission;

Your Education documents, Employment reference letters, Family member's documents

kobiko

Apr 19, 2016
You may need to recheck because i can view my Education documents and Employment reference letters. i just re-confirmed it now. i submitetd successfully and even got acknowledgement with my File No.

bforb

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
It depends on the screen you attached the documents. If you notice your can not make changes to screens which you could do before to enable you create so other screens.

dimuthu999

Aug 4, 2016
congratulations all of you who successfully submitted. I couldn't submit because it was already closed when I knew it was open. How did you guys get the information? did you get an email or were you guys continuously checking? Thanks

bestmethod

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Feeling lucky being from the 500 who managed to submit :)

Pls add me +201000019384

Thanks & Best Regards
Sherif Gad

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
HI All,

i have successfully submitted my application in Feb 2017 EE intake , this is my third time for applying to sinp, two application returned due (POF, NOC Mismatch) now this is third time and everything is correct from mine side , hope it works prayers requested ...

Secondly my other PNP application is also in process to NBPNP attended session in Dubai , that is getting more time and making me bore so that why i also applied in SINP, i am worried that it might not conflict eachother and leads toward rejection or ban , anyways i think that when both reaches at CIC leave then there might be an issue ,,the rest its fine..so lets see which one first went to CIC the other one will be withdrawn ...

i am added in SINP main whatsapp group ,if there is separate group for FEB 2017 EE, add me to it..

Many thanks ...

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Senior,

I submitted my application under ee , but my ee profile no.in the application was old, ( in a hurry I did not pay attention to ). I have already created my new ee profile in dec16 and it is active. How can I update this now. Will there be any issue or rejection for this.

Pls confirm

cn819

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
Palls said:
Hi Senior,

I submitted my application under ee , but my ee profile no.in the application was old, ( in a hurry I did not pay attention to ). I have already created my new ee profile in dec16 and it is active. How can I update this now. Will there be any issue or rejection for this.

Pls confirm
I think it's better to send email to immigration@gov.sk.ca and quoted the application number.