+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 SINP EE - Successful applicants join here!

eil.lac

May 11, 2013
i was checking my submitted application in OASIS, but cannot see the set of screens for family members and documents that i attached for them (passport, birth cert, schedule 4, bg decl, additional family members, etc). is it really like that after submission? or is it possible that i might not have saved the changes when i uploaded the docs? Do i need to email to them these docs?

Kavitha V

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hi,

My funds are low by 300 candadian dollars.
I understand for a 5 member family we should show funds of $25932 but i have shown $25636. I was not aware of the change in new rule for funds

Will my application get rejected due to this.

Is there any solutions to this?

justez

Feb 15, 2017
Hi guys, I missed this one. I had set Google alerts for notification of SINP-EE re-opening but got the alert late. When the cap must have been reached and the program closed.
Pls how can I get real time info when SINP-EE reopens again. Is difficult to be logged on to this forum 24/7. Any WhatsApp group where members can be notified immediately when SINP-EE reopens?

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
Kavitha V said:
Hi,

My funds are low by 300 candadian dollars.
I understand for a 5 member family we should show funds of $25932 but i have shown $25636. I was not aware of the change in new rule for funds

Will my application get rejected due to this.

Is there any solutions to this?
----------------------------------
You should always have buffer of 1000 dollars.. Exchange rates are always un predictable..
anyways, Do u have other account with extra money. then send them email with proof ASAP.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eil.lac said:
i was checking my submitted application in OASIS, but cannot see the set of screens for family members and documents that i attached for them (passport, birth cert, schedule 4, bg decl, additional family members, etc). is it really like that after submission? or is it possible that i might not have saved the changes when i uploaded the docs? Do i need to email to them these docs?
Nothing to worry about, you can't see those details after submission.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I successfully submitted my application in the February 14 intake but all my forms are signed and dated October 2016, will there be an issue?

Please advice

cn819

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I successfully submitted my application in the February 14 intake but all my forms are signed and dated October 2016, will there be an issue?

Please advice
Personally, I think if they need you to signed in Feb, they will ask you to re-submit, rather than rejecting the application by such small thing, unless you are unwilling to re-submit it after their request (if any). It's only my personal thought. Anyone has similar experience may share.

APRFSW

Apr 12, 2016
Hi

Please add me to the Whats app group .
+91 99869 59299
My application is ready . But missed to apply .

Thanks,
Pallavi.