+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 SINP EE - Successful applicants join here!

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
My Application was initially rejected - exp# and education screens were not created, but I sent the request to have a look again since all documents were uploaded. They put that back In Process, but it's been 3 weeks now.

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
I am 14th Feb 2017 SINP EE applicant.I missed to add settlement plan with my application. Now I am really worried..:( I tried to send them via email but they do not take it now. My application still showing received only. Is there anyone who get nomination or processing stage even if missed to add documents in application?

sen aco

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone, please any latest news on SINP successful applicants (Feb 14-15,2017)? I was fortunate to have submitted and my got an email to that effect ;application received. But every time I check my status it's still showing application received. Please I want to if there's been a change of status of any applicant in my situation. Thank you.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
sen aco said:
Hello everyone, please any latest news on SINP successful applicants (Feb 14-15,2017)? I was fortunate to have submitted and my got an email to that effect ;application received. But every time I check my status it's still showing application received. Please I want to if there's been a change of status of any applicant in my situation. Thank you.
Same to me. No further news

mdshah24

Sep 4, 2014
sen aco said:
Yeah, still same status. "AR"

oladapfa

Aug 28, 2016
Hello all

I applied for EE on February 14 and I submitted Fixed deposit Account that was three months old . that is up to 17, 000 dollars . i wondering whether it will be enough.

Oladapo

P.S my Status is still application received

Avacado17

Mar 21, 2017
sen aco said:
Ni still same.. anyone got any updates? Any one has idea what is the estimated time?

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
I am a 14th Feb 2017 SINP EE candidate. Status changed to "IN PROGRESS" on 24th April. After that no updates. :'(

Last edited:

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Yes even mine got status changed to "In Process" on March 23rd and still nothing.... Just waiting... Waiting....

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hello all

I applied for EE on February 14 and I submitted Fixed deposit Account that was three months old . that is up to 17, 000 dollars . i wondering whether it will be enough.

Oladapo

P.S my Status is still application received
Oh.. Mine was same FD.. but it was not matured.. just for 1 month old when my file got submitted on Feb 14th... You can check here the minimum Proof of funds required based on your family size.

http://www.immigration.ca/proof-of-funds-for-skilled-immigrants-express-entry/

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
SINP EE Feb candidates started receiving nomination.... We will get our nomination soon..