+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2017 * OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLIC*

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hi

How you are printing the photos ?
through walmart photo center ? any better option ?
And what size is the prints ?

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Hi

How you are printing the photos ?
through walmart photo center ? any better option ?
And what size is the prints ?
We printed photos on photo paper at london drugs.
then printed screen shots on normal paper and the prints were just what ever size they printed as.
Facebook screenshots were made out to 4 screenshots a page. (these were posts with dates showing us traveling to and back with one another as well as pictures posted by friends with number of likes and some comments..)

nik_ne

Jun 15, 2017
A ton of us haven't been transferred. I'm in the same boat with it saying "eligibility in review, but no BGC started and no transfer."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/outland-approved-sponsorship-then-stuck-in-mississauga-gather-here.502940/page-10

That's a thread for those of us stuck in Mississauga.
Yeah , I managed to have a word with one of the agent yesterday . As per him , the application is in progress and nothing is required from our side. Hope to hear soon from them. Thanks for sharing the details.

indo.canadian

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-02-2017 App.Rcvd : 20-02-2017
Doc's Request.
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017 SA : 14-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-03-2017 In Process: 29-03-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017 Medical Passed : 05-07-2016
Interview........
20-06-2017 Decision made: 28-07-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017 Passport Sent: 03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2017
LANDED..........
29-08-2017
Hello everyone, today I got an update on GCKEY after a month.

Action- changed into "submitted"

Interview-"you have completed your interview".

What should I expect next?

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For his above post i mean to say when the gckey status shows we started your background check only then it will change dm soon approx a week. As I saw so many posts here where applicant have their background check started and they got their dm the next day. If it shows we will msg you once we start the background check then it takes a while. I hope its cleared now.
What about instances where it changes to "Not Applicable" from "We are processing your APPLICATION, we will contact you once we start your background check"??

miss_tizzle

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Sask
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Miss/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2017

People, here's a new Google sheet which aims to consolidate whole 2017 Outland applicants. More the data is, it will close to accuracy of when and what to expect. I had put Feb, Mar, Apr and May already. I will fill other months very soon. Please check it your details and update if not right. Please edit only your details. Do not sort or filter or change anything else. Let me know if you want me to add anything in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing
Hello:

I took a look and I have a double submission. I noticed this in the Feb spreadhseet and removed it but also noticed it here. I was unable to make changes to your sheet but Miss_Tizzle can be removed. The lower case one is accurate and up to date.

Thanks.

mspanchal

Mar 18, 2017
Hello

Am Feb applicant. Have still not received “IN PROCESS “ in Ecas.

Ecas is still showing ‘’ APPLICATION RECEVIED “

Don’t know how NDVO is working as many feb applicant have started getting DM but our’s has still not changes into “ IN PROCESS’’

App. Received :- 20th feb’2017

Medical results have been received but Ecas showing application received.

Anybody please help here …
Hey,
I was in the same boat untill last month. My Ecas showed documents requested and no update after that. I tried to submit Schedule A and Police clearance through webform but they never received it. Tried submitting it multiple times - finally an email from NDVO to resubmit through email.

Hope this helps

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
What about instances where it changes to "Not Applicable" from "We are processing your APPLICATION, we will contact you once we start your background check"??
I am not sure about that one.

msapkota

May 25, 2017
Yeppieee after a long wait got DM today..

File received- 09 February
Aor1- 23 Feb
Aor2- 07 April
Medicals received- 16 June
BGC started- Mid or end of June
DM- 25 July
Your and mine dates are almost identical. Would you like to share whether they changed your background status when they started your Background Check or it remained same as : Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your BC? I am just curious because my BC hasn't changed since June 5. If possible please share in details and good luck for PPR!!! Thank you.

Payal Kainth

Feb 28, 2017
Your and mine dates are almost identical. Would you like to share whether they changed your background status when they started your Background Check or it remained same as : Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your BC? I am just curious because my BC hasn't changed since June 5. If possible please share in details and good luck for PPR!!! Thank you.
It was in process only till we get further update to DM on ecas. But I have called cic and in automated message we heard them saying your background check is in process and will let you know once we make the final decision.

Since file is via representative so that's only I got to know.

You'll hear something soon. Good luck!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Our background change to In process sometime mid June. We believe after June 16 (that is when Med passed). It changed to we are processing your background check. we would let you know if we need more info. We have an agent and he has access to GCKEY so don't know exactly when it changed. So, now we are once of those who are awaiting PPRs. I believe there are close to 10 people waiting from NVDO

Reactions: Payal Kainth

ahmad1990

Mar 13, 2016
I am a bit confused...Hope you guys can help me out...
My wife "main applicant" got a temp visitor visa and came over last week to visit me in Canada and stay for a while... we are in the last stages of the process as most of you"medical requested and received by VO already"...
Can we change her address to Canada although we filed an outland app so she can send her passport feom here in case got a PPR while in canada? I am afraid that she will get the PPR while she is here in Canada and then have to fly back just to submit it! Too expensive!.