Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
Masonb6888 said:
So It seems as though I'm in good standing and most likely going to Ottawa? when ever they start and finish my background check.
If the file transfer hasn't happened yet then neither would the background check. I'm pretty sure that doesn't occur until they start processing your file. They didn't start my husband's background check until a couple of weeks after they started processing his file. It's been almost six weeks now and we're waiting on decision made.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Can you tell me how did you upload the schedA and PCC? Did you receive the email instruction?

Tajnuba said:
HI my file got transffered after i uploaded my schedule A nd pcc ..but still in my ecas the line "we sent u correspondence on march 11.please upload asap" this line is not going .. though i got AOR2 and the 3rd line on ecas ..but i thought as soon as they receive the documents they delete this line .. anyone know is this normal to see this line on ecas ? pleease advice me ..

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
CPA2CANADA said:
Can you tell me how did you upload the schedA and PCC? Did you receive the email instruction?
i never got the email instruction ..but i got the request by physicall mail ..and then i uploaded thrpugh the ircc webform as mycic was showing nothing .. then after some days i got another request which i got in mycic and that was a replacement request letter only for the schedule ploaded that again through the mycic account ..

tin rodriguez

Sep 24, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga; Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 08 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017 AOR2: 24-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-03-2017
Med's Request
04-28-17
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 with Gods Grace
Feb applicants who havent had med request? I am worried, its taking too long for us to get medical request...

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
CanadianZenGirl said:
If the file transfer hasn't happened yet then neither would the background check. I'm pretty sure that doesn't occur until they start processing your file. They didn't start my husband's background check until a couple of weeks after they started processing his file. It's been almost six weeks now and we're waiting on decision made.
the woman on the phone said that Mississauga would be doing the eligibility and background check.

at least that's what I got from it...

cdylie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
G0x2k0
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
22-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
14-03-2018
Hello,

My application is received on 15 February 2017.
Inland AOR on 13 March 2017.
Linked application online on 16 March 2017.

and nothing after... along with the AOR email that they sent to my sponsor on 13 March, they also asked for CSQ which I applied and received by mail as per today. But there is nothing about Schedule A nor Police certificate. When I checked via E-cas today, it say that they sent me a correspondence on 17 March. I didn't receive any email after 16 March so I called the cic call center. They informed me that they sent me an email to ask for a schedule A on 17 March. I insisted that I don't have it. So, they said that they will resend me this email..so far, I haven't received any new email from them. Neither can I upload the additional document via GCkey. I am so worried since if they asked for Schedule A on 17 March, I have passed the time limit to provide it. I mean to call them again tomorrow before send the additional document by IRCC Webform. I need your suggestion..

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
Has anyone mailed their schedule A and PCC after they submitted on ircc webform? I feel like I remember reading this in this thread?!

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Does anyone know if it says in your GCKey account under Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information and it has been like this since file transfer (6 weeks ago), at some point will they still be asking for a PCC from Canada as my partner lived in Canada for a period of 1 year? We already submitted my partner's PCC from Chile, where he is from (as per instructions specific to his country) and this is the only other country he lived in for his whole life.

I am a little confused as I thought the background check doesn't happen until later, but it has been like this for a long time time and yet we never received any information from the Mexican VO that they received our file. Neither does it say in eCAS on PA side that they started processing our application, only: 1) it was received 2) you passed the medical 3) We sent you correspondence on March 2 .... (asking for schedule A only).

We would really like to know if they still will request the PCC from Canada at this point because my partner will be going to work in a remote worksite for 2 months and probably can't go through the process to get the PCC from the RCMP in Canada.

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cdylie said:
Hello,

My application is received on 15 February 2017.
Inland AOR on 13 March 2017.
Linked application online on 16 March 2017.

and nothing after... along with the AOR email that they sent to my sponsor on 13 March, they also asked for CSQ which I applied and received by mail as per today. But there is nothing about Schedule A nor Police certificate. When I checked via E-cas today, it say that they sent me a correspondence on 17 March. I didn't receive any email after 16 March so I called the cic call center. They informed me that they sent me an email to ask for a schedule A on 17 March. I insisted that I don't have it. So, they said that they will resend me this email..so far, I haven't received any new email from them. Neither can I upload the additional document via GCkey. I am so worried since if they asked for Schedule A on 17 March, I have passed the time limit to provide it. I mean to call them again tomorrow before send the additional document by IRCC Webform. I need your suggestion..
Unfortunately many people are having similar issues. My suggestion would be, when you are sending the documents through the Webform, in the description box you should write a letter explaining what happened, and asking them to grant you an extension on your deadline. This is the advice most people are getting from the call centre as well.

warriorprince

Aug 17, 2012
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017; 05-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
30-10-2017
majesty said:
Does anyone know if it says in your GCKey account under Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information and it has been like this since file transfer (6 weeks ago), at some point will they still be asking for a PCC from Canada as my partner lived in Canada for a period of 1 year? We already submitted my partner's PCC from Chile, where he is from (as per instructions specific to his country) and this is the only other country he lived in for his whole life.

I am a little confused as I thought the background check doesn't happen until later, but it has been like this for a long time time and yet we never received any information from the Mexican VO that they received our file. Neither does it say in eCAS on PA side that they started processing our application, only: 1) it was received 2) you passed the medical 3) We sent you correspondence on March 2 .... (asking for schedule A only).

We would really like to know if they still will request the PCC from Canada at this point because my partner will be going to work in a remote worksite for 2 months and probably can't go through the process to get the PCC from the RCMP in Canada.
You will not need the PCC from Canada. I remember reading it somewhere while I was filling out the form. The BG check in progress is initiated as soon as the schedule A is requested which is done by CPC Mississauga. I have the same status as you except for the medicals as it was just submitted earlier in the week.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
warriorprince said:
You will not need the PCC from Canada. I remember reading it somewhere while I was filling out the form. The BG check in progress is initiated as soon as the schedule A is requested which is done by CPC Mississauga. I have the same status as you except for the medicals as it was just submitted earlier in the week.
Hi there,

Thanks for your response!

So does that mean if they wanted us to submit a PCC from Canada, they would have asked for it with the Schedule A? As I said, we already submitted the PCC equivalent from my partner's country.

If you could clarify this, it would be great!

MissFirefly

Sep 18, 2015
IamGill said:
This is the address they asked to sent the Form at if we're going to mail it.

CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
Hi friends,

I will be sending the Schedule A form from outside Canada. I understand that you can only mail to a P.O Box using Canada Post. Since we will be using Fedex from outside Canada to mail it, can we send it to the courier address instead of this POBox address above?

Thanks, will appreciated you quick response.

cdylie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
G0x2k0
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
22-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
14-03-2018
simewhit said:
Unfortunately many people are having similar issues. My suggestion would be, when you are sending the documents through the Webform, in the description box you should write a letter explaining what happened, and asking them to grant you an extension on your deadline. This is the advice most people are getting from the call centre as well.
Thank you. I just called the cic call center. They told me that resending me the email could take up to 3 months! As if I want to wait for another 3 months before sending the additional documents. The good news is that I won't be penalised for passing the time limit, as I didn't receive their email. They can't tell me which the additional document is on the email so I will send both schedule A and also PPC by IRCC webform and I am considering to send it by mail too, just in case.

dvmama

Feb 3, 2017
MissFirefly said:
Hi friends,

I will be sending the Schedule A form from outside Canada. I understand that you can only mail to a P.O Box using Canada Post. Since we will be using Fedex from outside Canada to mail it, can we send it to the courier address instead of this POBox address above?

Thanks, will appreciated you quick response.
You can send to the P.O. Address by courier. I have done that ,no problem

Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
majesty said:
Hi there,

Thanks for your response!

So does that mean if they wanted us to submit a PCC from Canada, they would have asked for it with the Schedule A? As I said, we already submitted the PCC equivalent from my partner's country.

If you could clarify this, it would be great!
Hi, not to further confuse you but in my case they requested the RCMP Criminal Record check. I stayed accumulative more than 6 months in Canada prior to my application. I was also asked upfront to submit my German PCC and then a month ago I got the request to submit the Canadian PCC. I cant tell you in which order they generally request things. I can only tell you how it was for us. I got asked for Schedule A early on after submitting the application. I had to upload a new copy of my passport because it expired and got asked to do my medicals. The latest request was for RCMP Criminal Record check (with fingerprints). I had to fly to Canada last week to get this done since I wasnt able to do it from my home country. In the guide for Police Certificates on their website they state that you have to provide a PCC for every country you lived in longer than 6 months.
I would assume you would get a notification from them in the near future.