Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my fingerprints for the RCMP Check today at an office of Commissionaire in Saint John. Now I hope that my record arrives by mid next week and then I can finally upload it.

FCS

Feb 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HKVO
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
I got the same email twice today and I didn't contact CIC. I'm currently visiting my husband in Canada and changed my home address on April 6. My Ecas has shown my new address since April 10. Then I got medical request on April 11 with my new address on the form. My husband and I have not received any confirmation regarding the choice of my visa office yet. I'm hoping my application will be transferred to Ottawa since I changed my address. It is strange. My guess is that we'll receive an email or mail about our visa office soon.
PrinceOfPersia said:
I am not sure if anyone ever encountered this, I got an automated email from CIC/IRCC today. Email is given below but the strange part is me and my wife didn't contact CIC/IRCC at all but we got an email stating thanks for contacting IRCC.

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Now how do I know which Visa office they have transferred the file to? Should I contact CIC to find that out?

ankrish

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Hi!

I am a bit worried about our application. Since I submit my husband's Sched A I did not get any reply from from them...

It's been 3 weeks. Can anybody help me with this? Thank you!

Anna

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
PrinceOfPersia said:
I am not sure if anyone ever encountered this, I got an automated email from CIC/IRCC today. Email is given below but the strange part is me and my wife didn't contact CIC/IRCC at all but we got an email stating thanks for contacting IRCC.

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Now how do I know which Visa office they have transferred the file to? Should I contact CIC to find that out?
Congrats .!!. it means your file has been transffered .. u can call cic and ask thwm about the VO name it was transffered .. they do know where application goes .. they told me about my visa office name couple of times when i called .. also in the cic website there is a list of Visa offices responsible for each specific country.. u can check that out as well. .

IamGill

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017 (Passed)
Med's Done....
11-04-2017 (DM on 1-08-2017)
Passport Req..
07-08-2017 (Submitted on 08-08-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-08-2017
ankrish said:
Hi!

I am a bit worried about our application. Since I submit my husband's Sched A I did not get any reply from from them...

Anna
Hey!! Same with me. I contacted CIC today...and they said the schedule A STILL has NOT been attached to my file. It will be one month on 21st April, since I sent the form through web form. I'm so annoyed, worried and sad...as we can't do anything about this!!

Navika

Mar 6, 2017
Same is the situation with me to for sch A form as cic sent me mail on 21st march .. and i also called cic today... he said online it says that they take 10 business days but instead they are taking minimum 20 business days .. and he said if you uploaded your schedule A form within 30 days .. then that is good enough ... rest i amaldo waiting for any response from there end...

IamGill said:
Hey!! Same with me. I contacted CIC today...and they said the schedule A STILL has NOT been attached to my file. It will be one month on 21st April, since I sent the form through web form. I'm so annoyed, worried and sad...as we can't do anything about this!!

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
so,
is there any harm in calling the CIC, if you can get ahold of them, and just seeing where your application is at?

lazytitan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02/22/2017
Doc's Request.
03/15/2017
AOR Received.
03/08/2017
File Transfer...
06/04/2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
11/27/16 PASSED - UPFRONT
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
Hi I'm a newbie here in the thread and it's quite comforting knowing that I'm not alone in this journey.

As I have read, a lot of us haven't heard anything from CIC yet regarding our Schedule A document receipt. However, due to my paranoia about this, I have re-read the correspondence given to me via email when they were asking for my Schedule A. So here's my major issue as of the moment:

1. They sent me a correspondence (via email) on March 16 requiring me to send the Schedule A document and link my account to myCIC. I was then able to link my application in my myCIC account successfully but there are no upload button available. It is also stated that there are NO required documents or optional documents for me.

2. I uploaded the Schedule A document via IRCC Webform instead BUT since I just uploaded the same document I was intended to submit in myCIC, I haven't put a handwritten signature in the document.

My deadline for the submission of the document was just last April 14. Should I submit again a new Schedule A document via IRCC webform containing my handwritten signature? It was stated that we should refrain from submitting a lot of documents though which puts me in the dilemma right now.

Hope someone can give me a piece of advice.

Here's my timeline:
APP FILED: 2/21/17
AOR1: 2/22/17
SA: 3/16/17
ADDITIONAL DOCS REQ (SCHEDULE A): 3/15/17
MED RESULT: PASSED (UPFRONT 11/27/17)
INTERVIEW REQUIRED: NO

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Masonb6888 said:
so,
is there any harm in calling the CIC, if you can get ahold of them, and just seeing where your application is at?
I don't think it would do any harm, but they might not tell you anything useful as your file is not in Canada anymore.

We uploaded our Schedule A on March 14 as per instructions on myCIC account. SA email was received March 6. Email for file transfer was received March 13. March 23 our VO sent the last email we got saying they received the email of our signed Schedule A (which was requested by VO in an email, so we submitted Schedule A twice). They said our file was still in transit and they have not received it, please be patient and keep correspondence to a minimum and they will let us know when they receive our file, blah bla bla.

Since it's been 44 days since SA, I am going to call IRCC call centre today and see if I should email the VO. (Maybe I should just email them directly, but I heard it might take them a few weeks or maybe never to email you back, so I'd rather talk to an actual human).

Will let everyone know the results of the call (hopefully I can get through).

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
lazytitan said:
Hi I'm a newbie here in the thread and it's quite comforting knowing that I'm not alone in this journey.

As I have read, a lot of us haven't heard anything from CIC yet regarding our Schedule A document receipt. However, due to my paranoia about this, I have re-read the correspondence given to me via email when they were asking for my Schedule A. So here's my major issue as of the moment:

1. They sent me a correspondence (via email) on March 16 requiring me to send the Schedule A document and link my account to myCIC. I was then able to link my application in my myCIC account successfully but there are no upload button available. It is also stated that there are NO required documents or optional documents for me.

2. I uploaded the Schedule A document via IRCC Webform instead BUT since I just uploaded the same document I was intended to submit in myCIC, I haven't put a handwritten signature in the document.

My deadline for the submission of the document was just last April 14. Should I submit again a new Schedule A document via IRCC webform containing my handwritten signature? It was stated that we should refrain from submitting a lot of documents though which puts me in the dilemma right now.

Hope someone can give me a piece of advice.

Here's my timeline:
APP FILED: 2/21/17
AOR1: 2/22/17
SA: 3/16/17
ADDITIONAL DOCS REQ (SCHEDULE A): 3/15/17
MED RESULT: PASSED (UPFRONT 11/27/17)
INTERVIEW REQUIRED: NO
hI without the hand sign they wont accept it and will ask for a replacement .. its better to re upload stating the reason behind it and dont forget to sign it by hand .. i did the same.. 1st uploded without my sign via ircc ..then i got an replacement request in Mycic account .. then uploaded through mycic for the 2nd time ..

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Tajnuba said:
Congrats .!!. it means your file has been transffered .. u can call cic and ask thwm about the VO name it was transffered .. they do know where application goes .. they told me about my visa office name couple of times when i called .. also in the cic website there is a list of Visa offices responsible for each specific country.. u can check that out as well. .
I got the same email yesterday but I guess itz preety normal.

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Navika said:
Same is the situation with me to for sch A form as cic sent me mail on 21st march .. and i also called cic today... he said online it says that they take 10 business days but instead they are taking minimum 20 business days .. and he said if you uploaded your schedule A form within 30 days .. then that is good enough ... rest i amaldo waiting for any response from there end...
in our case it took exactly 30 days .we submitted imm5669 on 26 Feb and we get reply from ircc on 27 March.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
ankrish said:
Hi!

Anna
We submitted Schedule A to the VO on March 14 (36 days ago). We did receive confirmation on Mar 23 from VO that our schedule A was received via email and file was still in transit. However, we are still waiting for VO to send email saying they opened our file and send a request for PCC. We also uploaded onto myCIC account as there was a request to do that. Today I called IRCC call centre and agent said he saw it got uploaded successfully.

Did you upload your schedule A via IRCC webform or directly from myCIC account? If you did one of these two things, call the IRCC call centre and it should show up on their system that you uploaded successfully or they can check the status to see if schedule A has been attached to your file yet (this might take a while).

Now I see that a number of other people have done the same thing to no avail.

Good luck to all of you waiting to hear confirmation after submitting schedule A. After confirmation, just have to wait for VO to contact you. Hopefully you have a swifter response as agent at IRCC told me today, they can't tell you status of application unless VO sends out correspondence to applicant.

kumar13

Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
Doc's Request.
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017; AOR2: 20-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello all,

I was requested for Schedule A on March 11 and uploaded successfully thru IRCC webform on March 16. Up until then SA shows " Decision Made " & PA shows " file received ". Next, I received a request for Medical on April 11 (submitted April 14) and ECAS now shows 2nd line under PA "Medical results received " & SA still shows " Decision Made " - no change here.

Wondering if anyone went through similar situation ? Has the file been transferred to local VO ?

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
kumar13 said:
Hello all,

I was requested for Schedule A on March 11 and uploaded successfully thru IRCC webform on March 16. Up until then SA shows " Decision Made " & PA shows " file received ". Next, I received a request for Medical on April 11 (submitted April 14) and ECAS now shows 2nd line under PA "Medical results received " & SA still shows " Decision Made " - no change here.

Wondering if anyone went through similar situation ? Has the file been transferred to local VO ?
Usually when the PA Application Status changes to "In Progress" from "Application Received" in ECAS this is when the file is being transferred from CPC to local VO. The third line appears in ECAS at the PA side "We started processing.........." and after almost a week you get the AOR2 from the local VO. But lately due to the technical glitch for uploading documents in CIC accounts these patterns/process is missing.