Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hi, Congratulations for Oath Letter.

I have the exam coming up on August 29. Can you please let me know what's the procedure in Mississauga office? Do they take interview first then Test?

What are the documents do I need to take with me?
Thanks
T

HI,
first test then interview.
officer will tell you test result and will check you original documents.
Please take all your originals with you, as listed on your test invite and as per citizenship application check list.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Re documents: bring ALL passports, even if expired, PR card, another form of identification such as drivers license. Also your original proof of Language, no copy. This is all they wanted from me.

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
Re documents: bring ALL passports, even if expired, PR card, another form of identification such as drivers license. Also your original proof of Language, no copy. This is all they wanted from me.
For Language Proof, I have submitted my College Transcript and Diploma and I am taking it all original with me.

Do they need any copies of any document?

Thanks,
T

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
They say they want you to bring another copy of your biographical pages of all your passports. My agent to,d me this is because sometimes the copies supplied with your application are not good enough. In my case they did not need those copies as my original copies were good enough.
Otherwise no copies, just originals.
I brought also a ton of other stuff just in case but they did not need to see it. E.g. copies of my kids' Canadian birth certificates, passport copies of my Canadian husband, proof of ownership of property...needed nothing of it.

yqddsz

Apr 11, 2017
Wow finally, after 5 months of hearing NOTHING after my FP request, I finally got my test invite. Trouble is, I was tired of waiting and had planned a long trip and would be gone during the test date. Can anyone advise on what happens if you have to miss your test (and whether that's too risky)? The CIC website said I'd get rescheduled for another test date, but I'd like to know if anyone know hows quickly that might happen. Would it be a few days, two weeks, or like month after my original test date?

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow finally, after 5 months of hearing NOTHING after my FP request, I finally got my test invite. Trouble is, I was tired of waiting and had planned a long trip and would be gone during the test date. Can anyone advise on what happens if you have to miss your test (and whether that's too risky)? The CIC website said I'd get rescheduled for another test date, but I'd like to know if anyone know hows quickly that might happen. Would it be a few days, two weeks, or like month after my original test date?
At any cost don't miss the test or oath for just casual reasons.
It could cause delays in processing.

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
You should contact them IMMEDIATELY and let them know you will be unable to attend the scheduled test date and they will be able to direct you to the process of how to reschedule it.

DO NOT simply choose to miss the test without advising them.

No idea how quickly a reschedule would happen. Good Luck!

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
You can contact them via web form, but be aware, it can take six weeks for them to acknowledge. I would also phone them. But I would do both.
If there is any chance for you to come back for the test, I would do this.

yqddsz

Apr 11, 2017
Thanks so much .Steve, layla, and Stef! I didn't realize there was a web form so I'll definitely look into that. Since i'm only about 4 weeks away from the test date, I've decided to come back for the test and then head back out after. From the spreadsheets it seems like most people have their oath ceremony within about two months after the test (if their background checks were done prior to the test), so I'm gonna use the web form to see if at least I can postpone the oath ceremony until after. Again, thanks so much to everyone who answered!

Reactions: layla_

STS20

Mar 5, 2017
They say they want you to bring another copy of your biographical pages of all your passports. My agent to,d me this is because sometimes the copies supplied with your application are not good enough. In my case they did not need those copies as my original copies were good enough.
Otherwise no copies, just originals.
I brought also a ton of other stuff just in case but they did not need to see it. E.g. copies of my kids' Canadian birth certificates, passport copies of my Canadian husband, proof of ownership of property...needed nothing of it.
Thanks, You have taken too much stuff that's good for you.

I am taking everything that I have sent in my application (Original and Copies). That's what they have mentioned in the letter.

Thanks,
T