Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2010
LANDED..........
23/02/2012
Hello, today I got my Oath invitation letter, Montreal 19 July 2017.
Next step: Passport :D:D:D

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My Test was on May 26 and after that no update. Still it's showing IN PROCESS.
It has taken almost 6 weeks...is it Normal?

Citizenship Office is Scarborough

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
Hello, today I got my Oath invitation letter, Montreal 19 July 2017.
Next step: Passport :D:D:D
congrats.. atleast Montreal is moving for February applicants.. i took the test a month before you.. your kinda lucky

puska

Jul 22, 2012
Finally 5th line appeared for me this morning

Oath Invite sent July 11th, Oath ceremony August 8th, Hamilton Office

Reactions: kurt

Memo1971

May 17, 2017
This is my timeline:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 8, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 11, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 23, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on April 21, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 12, 2017 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Guys!
Good News finally from Calgary office!
I applied as a family of 4. wife, me and kids
I got the updates as of today below:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 1, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on June 8, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 25, 2017 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Looks like the Calgary office is SLOWER than molasses compared to most other offices! Thanks for posting this... after reading everyone else's timelines, I was becoming a little frustrated about how "long" the process was taking for me - I was astounded (and bummed!) to see there are folks in the east who submitted AFTER me and have already have taken their oath!!!! FINALLY sitting for the test on Tuesday! :)

My Timeline: Calgary Office ... tick, tick, tock.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 15, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 22, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on June 7, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 18, 2017 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Anyone sat the test recently in CALGARY and have a timeline on the oath ceremony? I am headed of the France in September for two weeks and I am of course expecting this to coincide with either the ceremony or a made rush to get a Canadian passport to re-enter! Haha.

Thanks! :)

puska

Jul 22, 2012
Looks like the Calgary office is SLOWER than molasses compared to most other offices! Thanks for posting this... after reading everyone else's timelines, I was becoming a little frustrated about how "long" the process was taking for me - I was astounded (and bummed!) to see there are folks in the east who submitted AFTER me and have already have taken their oath!!!! FINALLY sitting for the test on Tuesday! :)

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 15, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 22, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on June 7, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 18, 2017 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Anyone sat the test recently in CALGARY and have a timeline on the oath ceremony? I am headed of the France in September for two weeks and I am of course expecting this to coincide with either the ceremony or a made rush to get a Canadian passport to re-enter! Haha.

Some people from Calgary had Oath same day after passing the test, hope it will also be the case for you.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary office
In process March 31, FP April 12, and nothing since.......

Meldaour

Jul 7, 2017
Calgary

My wife an I passed the test on June 6 in calgary. She got DM next day I am still IP... didn't hear anything then... calgary office is super slow...

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Calgary office
In process March 31, FP April 12, and nothing since.......
Yup - it was absolute radio silence for me too from February until June. So crazy considering how (seemingly) quickly all the other offices work through the files.

Hang in there!

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
My wife an I passed the test on June 6 in calgary. She got DM next day I am still IP... didn't hear anything then... calgary office is super slow...
Congrats on passing! Almost there !!!
As I am quickly learning (didn't even know this forum existed until yesterday) ... Patience is needed with Calgary. Ugh.
So close.....

Hopefully your status updates soon and the oath invite quickly follows! :)

Reactions: Meldaour