LANDED..........
November 30, 2016
Jameslong said:
me too. checked today, and found out the PA status changed to DM:

Sponsorship Application Status
Decision Made

Permanent Residence Application Status
In Process

Hopefully passport request down the road.
both are now decision made???
wowww great news
congrts.

Jameslong

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-1-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 17-03-2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Payel said:
both are now decision made???
wowww great news
congrts.

LOL. no. on my wife's side, PR applicant side, still IN PROGRESS. You didn't read carefully.

mct_28

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Doc's Request.
May 26, 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 15,2016 AOR2: March 29,2016
File Transfer...
SA March 21, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
DM:December 5, 2016 - PPR: December 11, 2016
Jameslong said:
LOL. no. on my wife's side, PR applicant side, still IN PROGRESS. You didn't read carefully.
Yea so majority of 2016 applicants have DM on sponsor side and still In process for PA side. also doesnt say anything about medical passed on PA side but when I ordered GCMS notes medical passed already. I think it takes time for them to update ecas but better than nothing.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Sorry Folks, I could not send messages for the last two days.
Thanks JJ n others.
Now, i am requesting the NOTES for the first time, and what i conclude from the discussion is Section my spouse who is being sponsored Section C 3 N 4 me the sponsor. I was thinking if I should send use of representative form along with the consent form, stating something like - If you deem necessary here is the use of rep form if you do not need it please destroy it.
The thing is I do not want that once i sent the consent form with me as a rep in their they ask us for use of rep form and our file gets delayed for another 2 months... What say guys?

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Could somebody clarify - I see Decision Made in ECAS when i log in with Sponsor and with Sponsored i.e when i log in with my credentials as sponsor i see DM on both sides and when i log in with my spouse credentials the person who is sponsored it shows DM there as well but and When i click on DM it shows has no change in the verbage all the lines are same like before. Also there is no change in MYCIC account? What could this mean? Bad news or no news or goood news:(:(... scared like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
minniemouse said:
Yeah...I hear ya!!! I'll give it a few more days and will definitelu think about it. Thanks for the advice!
We live in Guarulhos about 10 minutes from the airport and we'll be living in Mississauga.
Keep us posted as our applications are very close!!!
Hi Jay!!
How are you doing??
Have you heard anything lately??
Did you noticed that the processing time for SPVO changed to 10 months...got so frustrated....

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
minniemouse said:
Hi Jay!!
How are you doing??
Have you heard anything lately??
Did you noticed that the processing time for SPVO changed to 10 months...got so frustrated....
Well I just updated the processing times and yes it's unfortunately 10 months now. My wife doesn't know yet as I'm sure she would of told me - totally frustrating. We have heard nothing from the VO in São Paulo - well we just have to be patient and understand it's only 4 more weeks ugh.

If I hear anything at all I'll be sure to let you know
John

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Jaytheo40 said:
Well I just updated the processing times and yes it's unfortunately 10 months now. My wife doesn't know yet as I'm sure she would of told me - totally frustrating. We have heard nothing from the VO in São Paulo - well we just have to be patient and understand it's only 4 more weeks ugh.

If I hear anything at all I'll be sure to let you know
John
Great...I can't believe it... :( :(
The thing is....what if those 10 months are for people who have recently applied as we have applied in february?? I wonder because it makes absolutely no sense having our apps since february at the SPVO and they keep changing the processing times. What happens to our apps now!!!??

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hey Guys below is what I sent on Friday to you guys and after that I ll share with you what all I discovered
Could somebody clarify - I see Decision Made in ECAS when i log in with Sponsor and with Sponsored i.e when i log in with my credentials as sponsor i see DM on both sides and when i log in with my spouse credentials the person who is sponsored it shows DM there as well but and When i click on DM it shows has no change in the verbage all the lines are same like before. Also there is no change in MYCIC account? What could this mean? Bad news or no news or goood news:(Sad... scared like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I read somewhere if you read Decision made on PR side in ECAS that simply means that they are not going to update ECAS anymore and all the updates that would happen will happen on MYCIC... Another thing which makes me think that this might be true today I could not access the PR side when I entered my spouse's credentials... but I can access ECAS with my own credentials..
What do you think about this... and also have you heard of anything like moving updates from ecas to my CIC and then shutting off ECAS for the PR APPLICANT side....? Thanks

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Good morning everyone!!!
Hope you have a wonderful start to the week.... we certainly did!!!! Got phone call from the Brazilian Consulate this morning telling us that we just have to send them the passports as process is finished!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!
Hang tight guys....it will be worth the wait!!!!

:D ;D :D :D ;D :D :D ;D!!!!!!

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Hi evryone,
My wife from canada sponsored me as spouse.
Immigration sent her first email saying we have recieved your application and uci number on 21st july.
Now they sent her one more email on 7th sept with different uci and with my name in it?
What does this mean.
I live in australia.Anyone can confirm please that if my file is approved from canada and sent to australia or what??

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
preet_5771 said:
Hi evryone,
My wife from canada sponsored me as spouse.
Immigration sent her first email saying we have recieved your application and uci number on 21st july.
Now they sent her one more email on 7th sept with different uci and with my name in it?
What does this mean.
I live in australia.Anyone can confirm please that if my file is approved from canada and sent to australia or what??
Hey preet, first letter was AOR1 and the one you received on Sept with another uci is AOR2.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
truthprev said:
Hey JJ:( did you get chance to look at my question? Or do you have any clues on this?
I have no idea