02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
lamyad said:
Finally landed
Good luck for all of you guys
Well congratulations. Really happy for you and your family. We actually applied February 9 2016 as well but our São Paulo VO is taking a little longer processing.

Enjoy your life in Canada - all the very best

Kind regards,
John (Toronto)

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Jaytheo40 said:
Well congratulations. Really happy for you and your family. We actually applied February 9 2016 as well but our São Paulo VO is taking a little longer processing.

Enjoy your life in Canada - all the very best

Kind regards,
John (Toronto)
Hey Jaytheo40!!!
I know it's really hard to tell but when do you expect to get PPR??
I was looking forward to moving this month...
What are your thoughts??

Minniemouse

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
minniemouse said:
Hey Jaytheo40!!!
I know it's really hard to tell but when do you expect to get PPR??
I was looking forward to moving this month...
What are your thoughts??

Minniemouse
Hi Minnie

Hope your well. We expect to hear from São Paulo VO by late Sept early Oct. We fully expect my wife to have landed in Toronto by November at the latest as that places us at 9 months processing. I'm waiting to receive our second set of GCMS notes too.

Think you applied around the same time right? Hang in there be positive and this whole process will have a happy ending for all of us.
Cheers,
John (Toronto)

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Jaytheo40 said:
Hi Minnie

Hope your well. We expect to hear from São Paulo VO by late Sept early Oct. We fully expect my wife to have landed in Toronto by November at the latest as that places us at 9 months processing. I'm waiting to receive our second set of GCMS notes too.

Think you applied around the same time right? Hang in there be positive and this whole process will have a happy ending for all of us.
Cheers,
John (Toronto)
Hi Jay!!
9 months is the time mark they give us....there hasn't been much movement from the VO, has there?
Our application was received on feb.29th

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
minniemouse said:
Hi Jay!!
9 months is the time mark they give us....there hasn't been much movement from the VO, has there?
Our application was received on feb.29th
We actually haven't heard a thing from our VO at all - as in zero communication. It's a little frustrating but apparently no news is good news lol

Have you ordered GCMS notes?

John

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Jaytheo40 said:
We actually haven't heard a thing from our VO at all - as in zero communication. It's a little frustrating but apparently no news is good news lol

Have you ordered GCMS notes?

John
No, but I did email them some time back asking about any missing document. They replied by saying they would contact us should anything be missing from the application. They also said not to contact them until the end of september. I sbmitted new PCC's in June. I just find it hard to accept that they have had those PCC's since then and still no change on ECAS or on MyCic....reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy frustrating

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
minniemouse said:
No, but I did email them some time back asking about any missing document. They replied by saying they would contact us should anything be missing from the application. They also said not to contact them until the end of september. I sbmitted new PCC's in June. I just find it hard to accept that they have had those PCC's since then and still no change on ECAS or on MyCic....reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy frustrating
I would definitely order GCMS notes as soon as possible if I were you. You will have a clear understanding as to where your file is in the process. Your notes will contain some valuable information on the last page with notes from the VO regarding their thoughts on your file and commenting on how they feel about your marriage being genuine etc. You'll definitely be able to see that they received your PPC's - when and the dates your file will be looked at again. Most likely at this stage your security/criminality will show 'not started' but that's normal until those are completed anyway. Eligibility comments as well .... just think about it.

So your in Brazil? my wife is in downtown Sao Paulo - where in Canada will you be living?

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Jaytheo40 said:
I would definitely order GCMS notes as soon as possible if I were you. You will have a clear understanding as to where your file is in the process. Your notes will contain some valuable information on the last page with notes from the VO regarding their thoughts on your file and commenting on how they feel about your marriage being genuine etc. You'll definitely be able to see that they received your PPC's - when and the dates your file will be looked at again. Most likely at this stage your security/criminality will show 'not started' but that's normal until those are completed anyway. Eligibility comments as well .... just think about it.

So your in Brazil? my wife is in downtown Sao Paulo - where in Canada will you be living?
Yeah...I hear ya!!! I'll give it a few more days and will definitelu think about it. Thanks for the advice!
We live in Guarulhos about 10 minutes from the airport and we'll be living in Mississauga.
Keep us posted as our applications are very close!!!

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hey JJ 628, You were supposed to get your GCMS notes on 2nd Sept, did you get? And what additional info did you get in there which can help us understand how the process works? Like is it really that you asking those notes helped, and if they had already started to process the file while waiting for the PCCs.
Thanks.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi All I was going to apply for GCMS notes and I have a confusion.
I am the sponsor in Canada and my spouse being sponsored is outside of Canada and does not have PR of course.
So, in section A of the form 5744 i should fill in my spouse's details? Section B i leave blank. Section C, i think is for me as I would receive the information and am the one being authorized, but won't it make me fill out the use of representative form too?
Or long story short, please explain the process:( i searched on this forum and on net but could not find a suitable article.

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
truthprev said:
Hi All I was going to apply for GCMS notes and I have a confusion.
I am the sponsor in Canada and my spouse being sponsored is outside of Canada and does not have PR of course.
So, in section A of the form 5744 i should fill in my spouse's details? Section B i leave blank. Section C, i think is for me as I would receive the information and am the one being authorized, but won't it make me fill out the use of representative form too?
Or long story short, please explain the process:( i searched on this forum and on net but could not find a suitable article.
Yes your correct - in section C simply leave out the representative portion - leave it blank. I left it blanks and received notes without any issues. Good luck

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Today, my sponsor checked our ecas, under the person being sponsored, it shows in process while the sponsor side decision made. What does it mean?

TIME LINE:
Feb 11,2016 , APP RECEIVED
March 16,2016, AOR 1
March 21,2016, SA
March 29,2016, IP in ECAS
JUNE 3,2016, Recommended Pass in GCMS Notes
No AOR2
Months of waiting: 7 months

Im confused. Please enlighten me.

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Jaytheo40 said:
Yes your correct - in section C simply leave out the representative portion - leave it blank. I left it blanks and received notes without any issues. Good luck
Strange because lately many requests are delayed due to the lack of a signature that doesn't necessary means a representative as a lawyer or immigration consultant but the sponsor who asks for the notes.
I signed my form as sponsor and it was fine. So I am not sure whether depends on the person who works on your request or it's random selection which makes no sense.

Engineered_by_God said:
Today, my sponsor checked our ecas, under the person being sponsored, it shows in process while the sponsor side decision made. What does it mean?
Don't worry, it means just a very late update by CIC. My ecas says exact same thing, it was in progress yesterday, today - decision made which was taken 5 months ago.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
truthprev said:
Hey JJ 628, You were supposed to get your GCMS notes on 2nd Sept, did you get? And what additional info did you get in there which can help us understand how the process works? Like is it really that you asking those notes helped, and if they had already started to process the file while waiting for the PCCs.
Thanks.
Hey truthprev, we haven't received them. I guess that they thought we wouldn't need them after we received PPR.
I really doubt that they will send it, I'll let you know if they do.
Sorry I wasn't able to give you any feedback to our notes.