14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
Shantaveli said:
Here go the count down began... App received on 29/02/2016.
Make sure to add yourself to the spreadsheets :)

crayvenblue

Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21/03/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Hi February applicants! I was wondering how long it would take for us to know if we lack a certain document? Or did anyone of you receive any mail regarding missing documents required? I feel worried because I failed to send the last page of my Option C print out (though it contains only a few lines, good thing the the total and net income happened to be on the first 2 pages which I have submitted). And I used the old checklist where option C was required that's why I'm a bit upset. :( Any comments would be a great help. Thank you!

can-ita

Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA 15-04-2016, 9-05-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
crayvenblue said:
Hi February applicants! I was wondering how long it would take for us to know if we lack a certain document? Or did anyone of you receive any mail regarding missing documents required? I feel worried because I failed to send the last page of my Option C print out (though it contains only a few lines, good thing the the total and net income happened to be on the first 2 pages which I have submitted). And I used the old checklist where option C was required that's why I'm a bit upset. :( Any comments would be a great help. Thank you!
Hi, from what I've seen around the forums it can take 3 weeks or more, but don't quote me on that. I just took a look at my option C and I only had 2 pages (It said 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 in the top right corner) Does your Option C say that there are 3 total pages in your printout? Perhaps, it was just a cover page? Did you send any other tax documents along that could supplement maybe? Hope that it helpful

crayvenblue

Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21/03/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
can-ita said:
Hi, from what I've seen around the forums it can take 3 weeks or more, but don't quote me on that. I just took a look at my option C and I only had 2 pages (It said 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 in the top right corner) Does your Option C say that there are 3 total pages in your printout? Perhaps, it was just a cover page? Did you send any other tax documents along that could supplement maybe? Hope that it helpful

Hi Can-ita! Thank you for your response. That's what I thought too, I remember just having 2 pages but when I checked it, there's an extra page that says 3 of 3 with a few lines of fees I paid in school. I did not send other tax documents aside from that, I just followed exactly what's in the checklist and sent my latest pay slip. I hope it would not cause any delays. I guess I just have to patiently wait then. Again, thanks! :)

rimsha.muneeb

Oct 3, 2015
SWAT
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-7-15
Doc's Request.
20-8-15
Med's Request
17-9-15
Med's Done....
21-10-15
Passport Req..
4-3-16 submitted on 11-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Soon I.A
Officer said:
WELCOME TO FEBRUARY 2016 SPOUSAL APPLICANTS FORUM:

All the applicants and sponsors can start this forum with understanding of outland spousal process;

1. SPONSOR expectation during the first step:

a. AOR1 or Application package will be sent back for lack of important document
b. request for missing document or updated document - based on your spousal application
c. Medical, CIC payment, required application forms and Police report check
d. SA = Sponsor Approval email or letter

2. SPONSORED APPLICANT expectation during the second step:

e. AOR2 - from Visa Office
f. missing or updated document request - based on case to case
g. eligibility and criminality check
h. Interview - based on case to case
i. passport request for visa
Hi officer I have been asked today for passport reqyest for visa. I belong to pakistan.
They saud the following:To submit your package to Islamabad:
Submit the documents listed to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please
see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your
passports to the Canadian High Commission: vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.

Please help me out replying to my query.

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
crayvenblue said:
AmandaCanDR1 applied five days before me and already got her application returned to her for missing a document. I take it that depending on when you submitted your application, it would not take much time for them to send you everything back (if that is the case). I think that in total it was 22 days after she sent in her application that they returned it to her.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
You guys have me scared now, I think my husband sent only Notice of Assesment and not Option C Printout because he thought they were the same thing! :-[

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
rimsha.muneeb said:
Hi officer I have been asked today for passport reqyest for visa. I belong to pakistan.
They saud the following:To submit your package to Islamabad:
Submit the documents listed to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please
see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your
passports to the Canadian High Commission: vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.

Please help me out replying to my query.
Hello Rimsha,
Just follow the instructions on the passport request document. I believe they ask for recent pictures. You need to bring your passport and pictures to your closest VFS office and submit it there. It will take 12-18 days to get your passport back with your visa. Bohut bohut mubarik ho! :)

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
JJ628 said:
You guys have me scared now, I think my husband sent only Notice of Assesment and not Option C Printout because he thought they were the same thing! :-[
Well notice of assessment should be fine as well because in the latest checklist, there's no Option C printout requirement anymore. Instead, they ask for notice of assessment. Everything will be fine :)

ldzawa

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-04-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
August 2016
crayvenblue said:
It's been 23 days since CIC received my application. Thus far, I've discovered more than one error in my application. Specifically, I submitted the outdated generic application IMM0008 and country specific instructions IMM3904 - the latter resulting in not only the missing information on the back of my husband's photographs but also the wrong size of photographs. I'm really hoping these are minor mistakes that won't warrant a return of our entire application.

Haven't received any notifications about my mistakes yet if that helps.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
ldzawa said:
It's been 23 days since CIC received my application. Thus far, I've discovered more than one error in my application. Specifically, I submitted the outdated generic application IMM0008 and country specific instructions IMM3904 - the latter resulting in not only the missing information on the back of my husband's photographs but also the wrong size of photographs. I'm really hoping these are minor mistakes that won't warrant a return of our entire application.

Haven't received any notifications about my mistakes yet if that helps.
I hope so it doesn't get returned as these are minor issues. Honestly CIC could streamline this by requesting only missing information rather than returning the whole application. It means they have to spend the time again going through the whole application vs just doing it once and requesting missing stuff.

Your issues are minor, I think a missing signature or a form would warrant a return of application. Good luck.

I might be grasping at straws but it has been 33 days since CIC received my application, and I am close to AOR timeline. I haven't received my application back, here's to hoping that all the documents are complete.

rimsha.muneeb

Oct 3, 2015
SWAT
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-7-15
Doc's Request.
20-8-15
Med's Request
17-9-15
Med's Done....
21-10-15
Passport Req..
4-3-16 submitted on 11-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Soon I.A
CofRed said:
Hello Rimsha,
Just follow the instructions on the passport request document. I believe they ask for recent pictures. You need to bring your passport and pictures to your closest VFS office and submit it there. It will take 12-18 days to get your passport back with your visa. Bohut bohut mubarik ho! :)
Thankyouu officer. As I live in Swat Pakistan. My closest office is islamabad but will I need to go there or send them through tcs??