+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

sugarysnacks

Feb 21, 2016
Hi everyone,
my spouse and me applied mid February and I got an e-mail two days ago from the Vienna office (some final-request...@cic.gc.ca email address) titled "Ready for Visa" in which they asked to tell them if anything changed in family status, passport etc. (it didn't) and to send them a copy of my passport and some further instructions on what to do once I get the confirmation of PR. I assume that this means that the process is at its end. If so, WOOHOOO!! Didn't even get the chance to be active on the forum. But, I checked the status and it still says that it's in process. Is anyone here familiar with this type of email? I replayed to ask them for some further clarification. It's so fast, it seems unreal.

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
sugarysnacks said:
Hi everyone,
my spouse and me applied mid February and I got an e-mail two days ago from the Vienna office (some final-request...@cic.gc.ca email address) titled "Ready for Visa" in which they asked to tell them if anything changed in family status, passport etc. (it didn't) and to send them a copy of my passport and some further instructions on what to do once I get the confirmation of PR. I assume that this means that the process is at its end. If so, WOOHOOO!! Didn't even get the chance to be active on the forum. But, I checked the status and it still says that it's in process. Is anyone here familiar with this type of email? I replayed to ask them for some further clarification. It's so fast, it seems unreal.
Vienna is moving quick too! Im not familiar with this email but seems like dm is coming soon.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Nrkulus said:
Ok, they changed my permanent resident application status to "Decision Made" today. :eek:
This seems super-fast... the application was filed February 4; my wife got SA on March 29 and AOR2 about a week later. (Ottawa visa office)

However, when I click "Decision made," I'm still seeing the same 3 lines:

1. We received xxxxx's application for permanent residence on February 4, 2016.
2. We started processing xxxxx's application on April 8, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

Should there be an additional line indicating that the decision was made? I am almost worried it was an error, since it was so quick!
Congrats!!!! You're one of the lucky few!!!! Keep us posted!

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Congrats!!
We got the AOR2 on 4th April and today we get an email where they are asking my spouse to send PCCs and medical. I am worried on few points
1) They are giving us 60 days - well for us it is a bit tight because she has to get it from 3 countries!!! - I hope we get it in time. What if we don't get in time like we get in 60+ days so, is it like 100% they would refuse?
2) No change in Ecas
3) Does this email rule out the possibility of interview? Do they now put our application on hold or would continue working on checking the genuineness of the relation?

Thanks so much all in advance for your response. As one of the members here said - I will keep you all in my prayers. totally loved that statement, will do the same :)

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
truthprev said:
Congrats!!
We got the AOR2 on 4th April and today we get an email where they are asking my spouse to send PCCs and medical. I am worried on few points
1) They are giving us 60 days - well for us it is a bit tight because she has to get it from 3 countries!!! - I hope we get it in time. What if we don't get in time like we get in 60+ days so, is it like 100% they would refuse?
2) No change in Ecas
3) Does this email rule out the possibility of interview? Do they now put our application on hold or would continue working on checking the genuineness of the relation?

Thanks so much all in advance for your response. As one of the members here said - I will keep you all in my prayers. totally loved that statement, will do the same :)
You were supposed to send the PCC's and medical with the application to begin with. The email you recieved is simply telling you your application is incomplete and giving you a deadline to submit the required docs. It has nothing to do with the interview. If you won't be able to submit the docs within 60 days send a case specific enquiry NOW to advise them you will need more time with a good explanation of why, if you wait until the end of the time given to ask for more time you could end up with a refusal.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
ImABule said:
You were supposed to send the PCC's and medical with the application to begin with. The email you recieved is simply telling you your application is incomplete and giving you a deadline to submit the required docs. It has nothing to do with the interview. If you won't be able to submit the docs within 60 days send a case specific enquiry NOW to advise them you will need more time with a good explanation of why, if you wait until the end of the time given to ask for more time you could end up with a refusal.
Thanks so much Iamablue.. The idea of case inquiry did not strike me at all. We did send the medicals and PCCs earlier too. Apparently, we were super mistaken on the PCC validity - valid for 1 year, which does not seem to be the case.
I ll check with my spouse and would definitely do the case inquiry and inform them in time.
Till now, my assumption was that the moment they do we started processing file(3 lines) it means AOR2 and it means that all basic docs are found in order and now they will go ahead with background check and relation check.
Thanks... and Blue-- yours is my first reply ever!!! Thanks:)

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
truthprev said:
Thanks so much Iamablue.. The idea of case inquiry did not strike me at all. We did send the medicals and PCCs earlier too. Apparently, we were super mistaken on the PCC validity - valid for 1 year, which does not seem to be the case.
I ll check with my spouse and would definitely do the case inquiry and inform them in time.
Till now, my assumption was that the moment they do we started processing file(3 lines) it means AOR2 and it means that all basic docs are found in order and now they will go ahead with background check and relation check.
Thanks... and Blue-- yours is my first reply ever!!! Thanks:)
Normally if an application is complete the AOR2 means exactly what you said that they will start to process. When the application is incomplete, the AOR2 is also used to request those missing docs and I don't think they will begin to process until they have the completed application, thus causing a delay in your file. Most PCC are valid for only 6 months.

Btw, no need to thank me :) that's what this forum is for.

Oh. And it's Bule not blue. Bule is the Indonesian term for foreigner lol.

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
Received CSQ today.

Has anyone here sent in additional documents via Fax to CPC-Mississauga?

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
mega_option101 said:
Received CSQ today.

Congrats Mega, I've heard that's a huge step, I wouldn't be surprised if you get DM in a couple of weeks.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
ImABule said:
Normally if an application is complete the AOR2 means exactly what you said that they will start to process. When the application is incomplete, the AOR2 is also used to request those missing docs and I don't think they will begin to process until they have the completed application, thus causing a delay in your file. Most PCC are valid for only 6 months.

ImABule said:

lol.. apparently mind sees what it want to see. I have been reading this forum for one month now and every time i read your post i said Blue in my mind.. Now, i know it is Bule:).
Damn, so we should already consider 2 months of delay as we will prepare the PCCs and post then they will open the file again(God knows when) and then the process will start:(..
Good luck and wish me luck too...

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
truthprev said:
lol.. apparently mind sees what it want to see. I have been reading this forum for one month now and every time i read your post i said Blue in my mind.. Now, i know it is Bule:).
Damn, so we should already consider 2 months of delay as we will prepare the PCCs and post then they will open the file again(God knows when) and then the process will start:(..
Good luck and wish me luck too...
Truthprev what's your VO? I don't think you have a 2 month delay, I think all timelines depend on how "difficult" the cases are. Stay and think positive! :D

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
JJ628 said:
Congrats Mega, I've heard that's a huge step, I wouldn't be surprised if you get DM in a couple of weeks.
Only problem is they forwarded the CSQ to the wrong VO.... :/

They sent it to Warsaw, but my application is being treated in Mississauga, so I want to send them a copy of it not to delay anything.

Fawzietrim

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR2:13-04-2016
File Transfer...
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront/15-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
mega_option101 said:
Received CSQ today.

Great news congratss.. My payment was taken on april 8 so i should expect it next week hopefully.
Hope you receive dm soon

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
JJ628 said:
Truthprev what's your VO? I don't think you have a 2 month delay, I think all timelines depend on how "difficult" the cases are. Stay and think positive! :D
Thanks JJ:). Ankara is our VO. I said 2 months because my spouse need to get the PCC from different countries. We would need that much time at our end alone:(! Ours is a complicated case already as we are a couple of two different nationalities.

canaussie87

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt - DM 22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt - CoPR Received 04-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Nrkulus said:
Ok, they changed my permanent resident application status to "Decision Made" today. :eek:
This seems super-fast... the application was filed February 4; my wife got SA on March 29 and AOR2 about a week later. (Ottawa visa office)

However, when I click "Decision made," I'm still seeing the same 3 lines:

1. We received xxxxx's application for permanent residence on February 4, 2016.
2. We started processing xxxxx's application on April 8, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

Should there be an additional line indicating that the decision was made? I am almost worried it was an error, since it was so quick!
CONGRATS!!!! That's awesome :) I got Decision Made on 4/22/2016 so the waiting game is now on for COPR!! I'm an aussie so i've been told I'm visa exempt and won't need to send the passport in... keep me in the loop of how things proceed for you and I'll keep posting here of progress!!