Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/4/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
File Transfer...
25/05/2015
for sao paulo office i just revived the following thread, please join there .. Smiley

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-processing-through-sao-paulo-t47301.0.html

cbellyoung

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
LANDED..........
29-01-2016
Spoke to CIC-M today. My wife has got SA!!! Actually, turns out she got approved at the end of April, we just didn't get the email. Either way, she is now approved as my sponsor and my application is now being processed in Ottawa!

Been waiting for this news for a long time! Next stop - COPR!

If my application is being processed in Ottawa, does that mean processing time will faster? The woman at the call centre said 16 months, but it "may be faster". I assume it will be quicker than if they had sent my application back to the London office?

Mapleson

Apr 2, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015
mox1989 said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE AOR 2 EMAIL LOOKS LIKE? I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TODAY AND I AM NOT SURE WHETHER IT IS FOR AOR 2
UCI: 92959295
Application No.: F000333666
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Ixxx Bxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2015/03/23.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6125
Havana
Cuba
www.havana.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Gisam5

May 26, 2015
Category................: Family
Visa Office..............: Nairobi
AOR received...........: 3/Feb/2015
File Transfer............: 20/April/2015
Medical Done...........: 20/Jan/2015
Interview................: Not yet
Visa Issued.............: Not yet
Landed..................: Not yet
My fingers crossed..... :)

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Gisam5 said:
Category................: Family
Visa Office..............: Nairobi
AOR received...........: 3/Feb/2015
File Transfer............: 20/April/2015
Medical Done...........: 20/Jan/2015
Interview................: Not yet
Visa Issued.............: Not yet
Landed..................: Not yet
My fingers crossed..... :)
Hello Gisam, you have not yet Heard from Nairobi Embassy? I am for Nairobi Embassy as wellWe have almost same time line. mine was received February 9th. on Ecas it shows for my wife side ( app received), medical receiced.
Hope we shall be lucky and have them processed soon, as sometimes they are done even in 6 months.
on Ecas

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Gisam5 said:
Sohaib1...... I guess we are in the same boat...
yea lets see. is your the same timeline as mine

mixoqc

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/02/2015
AOR Received.
28/04/2015
Med's Done....
09/01/2015
hello guys

this morning the main status of my e-cas changed :

from Application Received to In Process.

on the page details i got this

1- We received MixoQC's application for permanent residence on February 13, 2015.
2- We started processing MixoQC's application on June 9, 2015.
3- Medical results have been received.

Number 2 is new,
what does that mean ?, any input ?

Thanks

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
mixoqc said:
hello guys

this morning the main status of my e-cas changed :

from Application Received to In Process.

on the page details i got this

1- We received MixoQC's application for permanent residence on February 13, 2015.
2- We started processing MixoQC's application on June 9, 2015.
3- Medical results have been received.

Number 2 is new,
what does that mean ?, any input ?

Thanks
This means AOR2
Good news ,....
Be ready for the next step ,, decision made

mixoqc

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/02/2015
AOR Received.
28/04/2015
Med's Done....
09/01/2015
thanks for the info mate :p

jesmithers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-06-2015 (DM)
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
31-08-2015
medopharm said:
This means AOR2
Good news ,....
Be ready for the next step ,, decision made
It's AOR2 and IP. You're in process :) that's awesome! Congrats!!

kettle

Mar 19, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga (London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15.05.2015 in hand 29.05.2015
LANDED..........
cbellyoung said:
Spoke to CIC-M today. My wife has got SA!!! Actually, turns out she got approved at the end of April, we just didn't get the email. Either way, she is now approved as my sponsor and my application is now being processed in Ottawa!

Been waiting for this news for a long time! Next stop - COPR!

If my application is being processed in Ottawa, does that mean processing time will faster? The woman at the call centre said 16 months, but it "may be faster". I assume it will be quicker than if they had sent my application back to the London office?
Go to the UK thread. I think its linked in my signature, and if not the spreadsheet is. Ottawa applications are taking less time, approximately 6-8 months if I recall correctly.

MariaSt

Oct 1, 2014
Finally got a reply to my email from the visa office in Rome. This is it:Dear Nektarios Tepetes,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
We are ready to undergo the final review of your application. Please mail us the following:
- printed photocopies of the entire passport valid for international travel for yourself and for each member of your family who will be accompanying you to Canada.
- divorce certificate for you and P.Kara
The Case Processing Center in Mississauga will be contacting your sponsor in Canada for payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. The CPC will advise our office directly once the fee has been. Once your sponsor has completed payment to CPC-Mississauga proof that payment has been made can be forwarded to our office.
Should your sponsor wish to make payment prior to being contacted, payment can be made as follows:
1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp, by fax to 905-803-7392 or by mail to Case Processing Centre Mississauga, 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200 Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8.
We expect to receive the required documents within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. Your visas will be issued for entry to Canada before: 2016/01/15
No changes or extension to your visa will be possible after it is issued.
If you wish to use a courier service for return of your passport or documentation, you must provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed courier airwaybill when you send your passport. We will advise you when your visa is ready so you can contact your courier with pick up instructions. You should record the airwaybill number that you provided for return delivery so that you may track the delivery yourself. We will not contact courier companies on your behalf.
FOR ALBANIAN RESIDENTS: If you wish to use AC (Albanian Courier) for your documents delivery and prepaid pick up of your passport and visa you must contact Albanian Courier (AC) www.albaniancourier.al (strongly recommended).
For residents of Greece only: We strongly encourage you to consult the DHL GREECE website ( please link the words DHL GREECE to http://www.dhl.gr/en.html ) - you can also contact them by phone +302109890000 or by email at athcustserv@dhl.com . DHL GREECE offers discounts for customers shipping to and from the Canadian Embassy in Rome and their delivery services are extremely fast.
If you do not include notification of a prepaid courier your passports/visas will automatically be returned to you by registered mail.

So my questions are:
1. do i (the sponsor) need to send copies of my passport as well?
2.i have already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I sent the receipt with the total amount (1100 dollars i think) with the application. why are they asking for it to be paid?
3.Since we won't be sending our original passports i do not need to send a prepaid courier for the return right?
4.how will their visas be issued?

Thank you, thank you,
butterflies of excitement in my stomach!

Mapleson

Apr 2, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015
MariaSt said:
So my questions are:
1. do i (the sponsor) need to send copies of my passport as well?
2.i have already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I sent the receipt with the total amount (1100 dollars i think) with the application. why are they asking for it to be paid?
3.Since we won't be sending our original passports i do not need to send a prepaid courier for the return right?
4.how will their visas be issued?
1. No, they just need your passport for the visa.
2. This is a form letter. Basically, if you haven't done it yet, now is a great time to do it to minimize the delay.
3. Is there any other original documents that you'd like returned? Prepaid return courier will be faster to get your visa.
4. If you do not include notification of a prepaid courier your passports/visas will automatically be returned to you by registered mail.