23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
ChellyCat said:
Congrats to those of you just getting SA!!

I find this to be one of the more frustrating parts of the process so far. After the app is transferred to your VO, this is the longest stretch we go without hearing anything. I sent in my e-medical but who knows when ECAS will ever update to reflect that? And I have a couple months left to wait before my FBI clearance comes in. Trying to wait as patiently as I can, but it gets difficult!!
How long is the release of FBI clearance? Are you the one who sent the e-medical? Isnt it only the Upfront Medical Notification Form? I think the accredited hospital will be the one to send the e-medical results.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi! I just want to ask, does anyone here who undergone sputum smear and culture exam but are already done with other medical tests like blood chem? Do you know if iom or st. Lukes already forward partial result to VO upon completion of all the test and waiting for the culture result? I think the VO wont process incomplete papers so medical result is necessary.

Also for those who have undergone upfront medical but are still waiting for sputum result, do you already send the upfront notification form to cic to notify them that you already had conducted the medical exam though still waiting for sputum result. When is the best time to upload the upfront notification form? Because if you dont inform them that you already finished upfront, they might give you a medical request unless iom or st. Lukes already forwarded partial result to the embassy.

Hope someone would enlighten me. Thanks!

np231

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015 (In Process: 10-09-2015)
Med's Request
11-01-2016 (Remed)
Med's Done....
13-01-2015 (Remed done: 12Jan2016)
Passport Req..
15-02-2016
Received AOR 2 today.. Phew..

kriskris

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015, IP Since 08-28-2015
Med's Request
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
Initial 15-01-2015, Re-medical on 11-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
np231 said:
Received AOR 2 today.. Phew..
My spouse gor AOR 2 today as well.We have very similar timelines.

ChellyCat

Jan 8, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Feb-2015
Doc's Request.
30-July-2015 (Proof of sponsor's Canadian residence)
AOR Received.
06-April-2015
Med's Done....
27-April-2015
Passport Req..
IP: August 6. DM: Sept 26
VISA ISSUED...
25-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
05-Oct-2015
MommyBear888 said:
How long is the release of FBI clearance? Are you the one who sent the e-medical? Isnt it only the Upfront Medical Notification Form? I think the accredited hospital will be the one to send the e-medical results.
I was given a piece of paper with my info/picture and an e-medical barcode that CIC can use to access the results, that's what I sent in! I have no idea what the actual "results" of my exam are.

FBI wait is 12-14 *weeks* right now. Crazy, right? I'm like 5 weeks in....

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
pete_sk said:
We have almost identical timelines - ours was received on the 24 Feb, we recieved AOR on Apr 10, but it has taken four phone calls to find out scraps of info. And each time the info changes which doesn't help. Give them a call and see how it goes
Me2 feb 09th Still no AOR or SA. but on ECAS I can use my PR number and see ''decision made we have sent you a letter on 16th?april). now I am asking what kind of post did they use that deliver after more than a month. even some one who would be going on foot, would have arrived to me.CIC please forgive me and send me something plzz, plzz I beg you if you read these wall.

Sheps

Apr 29, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M/CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
Doc's Request.
UPFRONT
Nomination.....
(Wife)
AOR Received.
08-04-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-07-2015
If you included your email, your sponsorship approval been sent VIA email.

IF you didn't include your email, they may have just forgot to mail it.

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
lonelyguy said:
Me2 feb 09th Still no AOR or SA. but on ECAS I can use my PR number and see ''decision made we have sent you a letter on 16th?april). now I am asking what kind of post did they use that deliver after more than a month. even some one who would be going on foot, would have arrived to me.CIC please forgive me and send me something plzz, plzz I beg you if you read these wall.
Maybe a typo on your e-mail adress.
Did you check your spam folder?
Pay a call to CIC call centre and ask what's going on. :D

MariaSt

Oct 1, 2014
Hi again.
No letter of SA yet even though it was sent on the 28th of April to us in Greece, or so it states on ecas. I checked ecas again today and it states that my husbands PR application is in process, I am guessing at the Rome visa office. What happens next? Anyone have any idea how long until we can leave for Canada?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
DanSlh said:
Maybe a typo on your e-mail adress.
Did you check your spam folder?
Pay a call to CIC call centre and ask what's going on. :D
Yes I always check nothing, but I realized that quite a few people have the same problem, But I contacted them and they said they will send it soon.I don't know it's when.

sanketshah4

Sep 17, 2014
I got AOR2 from NDVO on 15th May. I got following mail. Please help me with my query:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

I have already sent PR fee and PCC with my application. Do i need to send anything to New delhi visa office as i have already sent the requested documents? Or do i have to just send copy of this letter without any documents.?

Please help me someone.

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015 | TOTAL: 164 Days |
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
sanketshah4 said:
I got AOR2 from NDVO on 15th May. I got following mail. Please help me with my query:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

I have already sent PR fee and PCC with my application. Do i need to send anything to New delhi visa office as i have already sent the requested documents? Or do i have to just send copy of this letter without any documents.?

Please help me someone.
they ask for it, so u need to send copy of all again with copy of this letter. Congratz for aor2

triple p

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015 (Proof of Sponsor's Canadian Residence); 08-09-2015 (FBI)
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015 Ottawa; 08-12-2015 LA; DM 19-01-2016; pics request 12-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 19-02-2016!!!
We finally received a copy of my SA via email. I noticed that the UCI# on our AOR1 and SA letter are 1 digit off. The last digit was changed from a 3 to a 1. Did any of your UCI#s change or should I be contacting CIC to correct this?

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
sanketshah4 said:

Please help me someone.

They are clearly stating if not already paid or not already submitted. So you so not need to send anything to my understanding but please confirm this piece of info with other NVDO applicants in the same boat or had this letter sent a while ago

All best of luck with stage 2

mkrp22

Oct 12, 2014
sanketshah4 said:

Please help me someone.

You don't have to, if you have already submitted. Congrats. Just wait now..