+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

sanjayshekhar

Sep 23, 2014
prprpr said:
No I didnt get any reply yet. I called CIC call center and they advised me to send my passports to Ottawa with a cover letter mentioning that I have requested my spouse's passport to be stamped in another visa office. So, I sent my passport on 18th and it was received at CPC-O but i haven't heard anything from them yet. I am hoping to hear about my spouse's visa stamping in the coming week. I know similar case from couple other applicants who did the same thing as I did and they heard from them 2 weeks after they sent that email requesting stamping at New Delhi visa office. And relaxxxx they won't charge any more money any more. We've paid all that we need to pay. I will keep you posted if i hear anything from them. Please do the same if you hear anyything from them. BTW when did you send the email to them?
Here is the link to those other people's time line on forum if you are interested. Just go through these pages and you can read about it all. Hope this helps.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-december-2013-tracking-updated-may-7-t201106.2835.html
thanks bud for reply....I send mail a week ago...and same time I talked on one customer care associate at CIC and he advised me to wait for the reply and then only send my passport , so I didn't send yet....Ask me to call them back..coming Friday if doesn't get any reply from CIC..I don't know what is happening...anyway do let me know when you get response from CIC...once again thanks for reply

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
one year complete today since they received.

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hi Guys

Does anybody know what to do when you do have US Visa. Do we need to cross the border or stay there for sometime and comeback or we could just tell them that we are here only for landing purpose. Please help.

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Got a passport request from CIC yesterday :) I assume it's a good sign! Thanks everyone for helping me to get through the terrible waiting, I feel liberated now:)) I am sure this has been discussed before, but how many days does it take to get the passport back? Will they put the PR visa there? I always thought that it would be some kind of a card, but I guess this is not the case.

For those who didn't hear from CIC yet, hang in there, people, your time will come!!

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
Lilfoo said:
Got a passport request from CIC yesterday :) I assume it's a good sign! Thanks everyone for helping me to get through the terrible waiting, I feel liberated now:)) I am sure this has been discussed before, but how many days does it take to get the passport back? Will they put the PR visa there? I always thought that it would be some kind of a card, but I guess this is not the case.

For those who didn't hear from CIC yet, hang in there, people, your time will come!!
Congratulation bro. when u got DM?

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
sanjayshekhar said:
thanks bud for reply....I send mail a week ago...and same time I talked on one customer care associate at CIC and he advised me to wait for the reply and then only send my passport , so I didn't send yet....Ask me to call them back..coming Friday if doesn't get any reply from CIC..I don't know what is happening...anyway do let me know when you get response from CIC...once again thanks for reply
Hi Sanjayshekhar
The first time I called call center, the agent told me not to send it. I called second time and they told me to send it with cover letter and I didn't want to wait. So I sent it. today I got PPR for my spouse .
I hope you got it too.

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
Feb 14 - Application received

April - Medical received

Aug 25- requested for RPRF & document update

Nov - all update document & PCC sent

Feb 18,2015 -IP

samroxx

Jan 15, 2015
guys can anyone help me find info in regards to landing services business hours at Estevan border.

I'm going tomorrow around 6 pm after work for my landing but now sure how late the landing services is open

d_singh3

Nov 13, 2014
Is anybody have idea how many maximum days cic take to send passport back cic received my passport on 17feb but still shows tracking number not found plz let me knw if anybody knw

samroxx

Jan 15, 2015
d_singh3 said:
Is anybody have idea how many maximum days cic take to send passport back cic received my passport on 17feb but still shows tracking number not found plz let me knw if anybody knw
based on my own case, it takes about 10 days
i sent my passport on Feb 14, 2015 and they received on Feb 16, 2015. My date of visa was Feb 18, 2015.

So, im guessing you'd be getting your passport this week or early next week.

Good luck