+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
kevinszeto said:
just call CIC today

agent told me that my file is at ottawa, is it good or not ??

he said everything maybe done before May 30..
Maybe done???!!! I hope they are joking:(( I don't want to wait until May 30

sanjayshekhar

Sep 23, 2014
prprpr said:
Your agent is absolutely correct. This is what you have to do. I also emailed ottawa for my spouse's visa stamping in India. Did your agent say anything about if you should wait to send your own passport before ottawa replies you or is the agent sending your passport to Ottawa now?
Please keep me posted on the visa stamping part.
hi , have you got any reply from cic regarding your wife's passport request....because I haven't got any yet and I was worrying we we have only 30 days to send passport....what to do with that....and if you have any idea of we have pay any fee to Canadian consulate in India when we send passport. If do let me know and how much..

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello all

Please help me on that( i sent my file to cio in 17/12/2014 with my nomination letter from nova scotia and it will be expired at 30-6-2015
untill now i did not recieved any response from cio i have 65 days ????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
at what time i expect to receive email or AOR :'( :'(

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng.suzan said:
Hello all

Please help me on that( i sent my file to cio in 17/12/2014 with my nomination letter from nova scotia and it will be expired at 30-6-2015
untill now i did not recieved any response from cio i have 65 days ????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
at what time i expect to receive email or AOR :'( :'(
Chill, brother.

Give CIC a call to double check, but as far as I know the expiration doesn't really matter anymore since they've received your package.

Did you check if the tracking number was saying "Package delivered"? If so, you might be good. Give 'em a call to double check.

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
grams23 said:
hi, you track your mail in the canadapost website?
Hey you can also check online on their website but if you have smart phone download an app and it will store your tracking number so you don't have to enter it every time..

grams23

Jan 14, 2015
jack2014 said:
Hey you can also check online on their website but if you have smart phone download an app and it will store your tracking number so you don't have to enter it every time..

The website shows that We were not able to find any results. whay about you?

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
grams23 said:
The website shows that We were not able to find any results. whay about you?
when They send back ur passport at that time the tracker will get activated and u will b able to see it online

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
grams23 said:
Mail was received by cic on 18, Feb
Here's topic that you can use to post your timeline for passport sent to ottawa in feb 2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passports-sent-to-ottawa-in-february-2015-t270515.45.html

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
sanjayshekhar said:
hi , have you got any reply from cic regarding your wife's passport request....because I haven't got any yet and I was worrying we we have only 30 days to send passport....what to do with that....and if you have any idea of we have pay any fee to Canadian consulate in India when we send passport. If do let me know and how much..
No I didnt get any reply yet. I called CIC call center and they advised me to send my passports to Ottawa with a cover letter mentioning that I have requested my spouse's passport to be stamped in another visa office. So, I sent my passport on 18th and it was received at CPC-O but i haven't heard anything from them yet. I am hoping to hear about my spouse's visa stamping in the coming week. I know similar case from couple other applicants who did the same thing as I did and they heard from them 2 weeks after they sent that email requesting stamping at New Delhi visa office. And relaxxxx they won't charge any more money any more. We've paid all that we need to pay. I will keep you posted if i hear anything from them. Please do the same if you hear anyything from them. BTW when did you send the email to them?
Here is the link to those other people's time line on forum if you are interested. Just go through these pages and you can read about it all. Hope this helps.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-december-2013-tracking-updated-may-7-t201106.2835.html