+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
just call CIC today

agent told me that my file is at ottawa, is it good or not ??

he said everything maybe done before May 30..

sahap

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Bhim said:
Guys I have a question regarding landing,

I recently applied online for Bridging work permit which is still under process. in the mean time my old work permit has expired.
let me know shall i wait for my BWP to arrive before I go for landing?

or can I still do the landing process with my BWP reference number and COPR?
You don't need WP anymore. You've got another status already. Dont wait for another wp, go straight to border with your corp

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Got my PR visa today with CPR!

They gave me time till 22nd April 2015 to land.

All the best everyone out there too. :)

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Sent passport on the 9th Feb in Ottawa, received today- 19th Feb.so it was only 10days altogether!

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahap said:
You don't need WP anymore. You've got another status already. Dont wait for another wp, go straight to border with your corp
Thanks sahap, just waiting for copr now.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salimnw said:

Congratulations.

gilas

Sep 15, 2014
Panucci said:
So my immigration consultant sent my documents to cic in order to get my copr. She gave me a tracking number but when I go to the Canada post website to check it, it says that it doesn't exist in the system. Did she make a mistake with the tracking number?? Or whenever they send me back the documents I'll be able to see it??

The tracking number she gave me is MWxxxxxxxxxCA where the "x" are numbers... Is that correct?? I thought it'd be only numbers...

Thanks for your help guys!!! :)
hi there!MWxxxxxxxxxCA is the item number of the package.. x are numbers yes but you need the letters too. if it doesnt exist in the system, probably because the post office havent received it yet. im guessing MW is the code for national packages

maebalisi

Feb 2, 2015
Better Life said:
Applicant Date CIO NS Received Application AOR Received Medical Request File Transferred RPRF Decision made Visa Issue

darksiders 17-Feb
reynold21 30-Jan
racheal178 20-Feb
betterlife 16-Jan 19-Feb
Hi, i am on the process of fixing our documents for visa application. we received our approval letter january 26, 2015..
just a few questions:
a. Do i need to provide a bank certificate and/or bank statememt as a supporting document dun sa form na economic classes.kasi naglipat na kami ng bank from the one we submitted for the nomination.
b. i was nomitted under noc 4131 college and other vocational instructors because i have been a clinical insructor for 7 years though i am a nurse. Now i am already working as staff nurse overseas, wala bang conflict kung and ilagay ko ngayon dun sa generic application as a current occupation eh staff nurse tpos sa intended occupation eh nurse din kahit sa nominated ako sa ibang area.

i badly need answers guys.

Thankyou!

maebalisi

Feb 2, 2015
salimnw said:

Hi, did you submit any supporting document for your proof of funds in the economic class form? Such as bank cert or statement of account,,tnx

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Guys - do we still have anyone who got a decision made in the last 2 weeks but still waiting for PPR ? I got a DM on 5th Feb. no news since then however lot of people have been getting ppr !!

I am nervous and worried

jaspr

Jan 3, 2015
kevinszeto said:
just call CIC today

agent told me that my file is at ottawa, is it good or not ??

he said everything maybe done before May 30..

30 May and may be
don't know what to say :'( :(

gilas

Sep 15, 2014
maebalisi said:
Hi, i am on the process of fixing our documents for visa application. we received our approval letter january 26, 2015..
just a few questions:
a. Do i need to provide a bank certificate and/or bank statememt as a supporting document dun sa form na economic classes.kasi naglipat na kami ng bank from the one we submitted for the nomination.
b. i was nomitted under noc 4131 college and other vocational instructors because i have been a clinical insructor for 7 years though i am a nurse. Now i am already working as staff nurse overseas, wala bang conflict kung and ilagay ko ngayon dun sa generic application as a current occupation eh staff nurse tpos sa intended occupation eh nurse din kahit sa nominated ako sa ibang area.

i badly need answers guys.

Thankyou!
hi! with regards to the amount that you declared in the form, i advise you to include your bank statements to your application package. checklist doesnt mandatory ask for them but just to be safe and avoid delays in your application,, might as well present it :)

im just basing this on experience

shknife

Jan 19, 2015
For ECAS still in the status of Application Received, Just called CIC, metion my case not even in the computer system Feb-14,2015. And still in the sydney.. seem like I'll be super delay :-\

--------
CIO received, Feb-4, 2014