App. Filed.......
26th feb 2014
AOR Received.
31 March 2014
Med's Request
31th March 2014
Med's Done....
8th April 2014
You are welcome Ed_nia. It is not a big deal at all. Infact we will soon remember and will tell a tale to our friends that how desprstely we were waiting for our PR and the hardships we have been thru to become a permanent resident of Canada..

I wish best to everyone and pleaes pray that the waiting should finish soon.

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
1pak1 said:
You are welcome Ed_nia. It is not a big deal at all. Infact we will soon remember and will tell a tale to our friends that how desprstely we were waiting for our PR and the hardships we have been thru to become a permanent resident of Canada..

I pray this waiting will come to an end in no time.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If this can help calm some nerves......
Just got a call from my local MP's office.... "Everything is now in the finalizing stage. Everything has been received and ok including Security. They are now finalizing. And yes, your file is still in Sydney....that's where it is been processed."
I thanked her and hung up!

I find all these very consistent. I got my GCMS note 2 weeks ago and Security was the only outstanding one (Not started)....but of course the note was generated in Dec 2014. Also my primary location as shown on the note was Sydney.
Again, a lot of Feb applicants with family outside Canada are being asked for medical redo recently (which is what the MP's office told me 2 weeks ago). Seriously this PPR email is closer to us than we think. I bet if any of us (Feb 2014 batch) can get their GCMS note generated today, all 4 processes would return completed.

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Ed_nia said:
Just got a call from my local MP's office.... "Everything is now in the finalizing stage. Everything has been received and ok including Security. They are now finalizing. And yes, your file is still in Sydney....that's where it is been processed."

I find all these very consistent. I got my GCMS note 2 weeks ago and Security was the only outstanding one (Not started)....but of course the note was generated in Dec 2014. Also my primary location as shown on the note was Sydney.
Again, a lot of Feb applicants with family outside Canada are being asked for medical redo recently (which is what the MP's office told me 2 weeks ago). Seriously this PPR email is closer to us than we think. I bet if any of us (Feb 2014 batch) can get their GCMS note generated today, all 4 processes would return completed.
Hi Ed_nia,
Thanks for sharing this nerve calming information with us this morning. Your MP must be a very nice person to be sharing all these information on the processing of your file. Most MP offices will not share such with you other than give you a generic response. How I'd wish am in your contituency so that I can get the latest info on the processing of my file, most especially why it is yet to be in process after 11 months of submitting it.

I can only hope the IP is skipped to DM to PPR.

vicky86

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Mar-2014
Nomination.....
04-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
15-Apr-2014
Med's Request
15-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
20-May-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
01-03-2015 (already in Canada)
Ed_nia said:

thanks a ton Ed_nia,

Looks like PPR rain is on the way.

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Ed_nia said:

Thanks Ed_nia for such good news. It was really needed this moment.

grams23

Jan 14, 2015
Ed_nia said:

=======================
Thanks for sharing. It is really help us. If Security is passed, DM or ppr is on the way

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
grams23 said:
=======================
Thanks for sharing. It is really help us. If Security is passed, DM or ppr is on the way
Good news! Almost sounds like we need a gigantic party once everyone gets theirs...

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
1pak1 said:

every weekend from last 4 months i assume tht tonite would be a call for my passport ,,, but swear to God its all just fake rumors ,,, now i dont even wait or think about it ,,, as i am totally tired and done from this BS cic;s processes and their workings ....

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Ed_nia said:

Thanks Ednia, it is just on its way..next week or the other week..at least now we know it is on a way..

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
I wonder what's gonna happen to March applicants whom are just waiting for passing security since November ;D

Ruby_Roller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
Nomination.....
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-03-2015
Diaboluce said:
I wonder what's gonna happen to March applicants whom are just waiting for passing security since November ;D

I know right??? I'm dying!!!

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp.ankur said:
every weekend from last 4 months i assume tht tonite would be a call for my passport ,,, but swear to God its all just fake rumors ,,, now i dont even wait or think about it ,,, as i am totally tired and done from this BS cic;s processes and their workings ....
I am in the same situation as you.
I have been waiting for this PPR news for the past 4.5 months.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
sanjayshekhar said:
Why it so quite here.... :eek: ::) :eek:
Hey did they tell you anything about if they received your wife's reassessed medicals or not??? Any updates on that???

sanjayshekhar

Sep 23, 2014
prprpr said:
Hey did they tell you anything about if they received your wife's reassessed medicals or not??? Any updates on that???
No I didn't get any update from CIC....but checked with hospital...they send the reports to CIC after 4 days of medical done