February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
84 days for me since IP.
When will this end?

prprpr said:
They asked me same question.....I was like are you kidding me??? and then that person was like it takes 17 months..... I told him that although it says 17months some feb applicants already got PPR..... otherwise he wasn't even ready to acknowledge the fact that the actual processing time is less than 17 months... So frustrating....NO help from anywhere.
Just wish PPR is here soon. 85 days since IP.

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
I believe what is delaying us is the pending security check. I don't know why security check for PNPs is taking so long. As if all hardcore criminals have applied in the months Of Feb- March 2014 that too for the PNP stream only.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it's true that April Applicants have not gone into IP yet....then I am wondering what 2015 processing time will be for PNP come Jan (with the introduction of EE program).
My fear is that CIC will do everything visibly possible to justify this new program they are introducing as being the best path to migrating to Canada....just to make a case that EE can be completed in just 6 months. This of course will be at the detriment of the already existing programs with application that will run into 2015.

Classically Mild said:
I believe what is delaying us is the pending security check. I don't know why security check for PNPs is taking so long. As if all hardcore criminals have applied in the months Of Feb- March 2014 that too for the PNP stream only.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Ed_nia said:
If it's true that April Applicants have not gone into IP yet....then I am wondering what 2015 processing time will be for PNP come Jan (with the introduction of EE program).
My fear is that CIC will do everything visibly possible to justify this new program they are introducing as being the best path to migrating to Canada....just to make a case that EE can be completed in just 6 months. This of course will be at the detriment of the already existing programs with application that will run into 2015.

I hope they fast forward the pending applications since they will have the EE

rubal1382

Sep 8, 2014
Classically Mild said:
I got my gcms notes today..and they haven't even started security check and I m in process since 9 sept...and also I noticed one thing they did all the other 2 assesment in 4-5 days as I applied gcms notes om sept 4and that time only criminality, security and eligibility was pending. And acc to my gcms notes now 2 of them were completed in 5 days.and since then they haven't touched my file :mad:

Nov 13, 2014
I am March AINP applicant, and I got IP in the middle of SPE. And nothing since then
I am really hoping we could all get PPR by Christmas, it would be the greatest gift ever.

I am really tried of waiting, God bless me. Thanks

racheal178

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
01-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
22-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Hello kitty 88 said:
I am March AINP applicant, and I got IP in the middle of SPE. And nothing since then
I am really hoping we could all get PPR by Christmas, it would be the greatest gift ever.

I am really tried of waiting, God bless me. Thanks
IP since AUgust 29..where is my DM and PPR? want to be free from work as soon as possible :(

baba123sai1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
rubal1382 said:
I got my gcms notes today..and they haven't even started security check and I m in process since 9 sept...and also I noticed one thing they did all the other 2 assesment in 4-5 days as I applied gcms notes om sept 4and that time only criminality, security and eligibility was pending. And acc to my gcms notes now 2 of them were completed in 5 days.and since then they haven't touched my file :mad:
Could you please post your time line !!

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Diaboluce said:
yeah it's hopeless and funny thing is we actually "pay" them to do this work and it's not fair that we can't see the status at least.
Whether our eligibility pass/not, we have right to know what's going on with our application in more responsive manner.
What kind of stupid status check takes 1 month to receive these days unless it's medieval lol and those not are even up to date. that's a month ago updates.
Would you rather they get paid to update the thousands of applicants statuses or work on the thousand of applicants to process them faster (hence getting to yours faster)?

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
my dear feb applicants friends,

I am having a feeling tht this week might be few from us will get their PPR's ....
So guys please be get ready for the good news lying ahead ......

(Sab khushiya manane waale hai ,,Acche din aane waale hai ) :D :D :D :D :D :D[flash=200,200][/flash]