+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

piggie

Oct 19, 2014
who is this lucky march applicant who got the ppr??????
there are so many jan and feb applicant still waiting for their......

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hey Baba123sai1: I was just gonna ask the same question posted by Piggie. It makes no sense for CIC to request passports of March applicants when the whole of feb is waiting. Was that March applicant inland or outland?

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Classically Mild said:
Hey Baba123sai1: I was just gonna ask the same question posted by Piggie. It makes no sense for CIC to request passports of March applicants when the whole of feb is waiting. Was that March applicant inland or outland?
That must be Canadian experience class applicants. They have faster processing I think. Correct me if I am wrong. ???

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Classically Mild said:
Sigh... Didn't we all fall for the trap of being a provincial nominee as we thought it is the "fastest" stream.
Yes we did :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
prprpr said:
Yes we did :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

for me, PNP is still faster since I would have submitted my application this May if I submitted under CEC and that makes me 2014 May applicant ;)

ielts007

Star Member
Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-9-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
Hi,

If EOI comes out next year, does it effect our processing?

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
ielts007 said:
Hi,

If EOI comes out next year, does it effect our processing?
Technically, it shouldn't going by this info on the CIC website. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=869&t=6
But I have a feeling our delays in getting a PPR is probably due to implementation of Express Entry. Maybe they are training staff and updating equipment to gear up for the launch of EE. Just my two cents.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Classically Mild said:
Technically, it shouldn't going by this info on the CIC website. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=869&t=6
But I have a feeling our delays in getting a PPR is probably due to implementation of Express Entry. Maybe they are training staff and updating equipment to gear up for the launch of EE. Just my two cents.
but CEC peoples are getting tons of PPR... as far as I know PNP only takes a "portion" in express entry unlike CEC.. so I dont think they have big impact

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Good point Diaboluce. Also PNP processing should be much faster than CEC as CIC doesn't have to bother about making sure applicants have worked a certain job, under a certain permit for a certain time. The nomination certificate should be enough. I still can't figure out why is CIC so slow all of a sudden?

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Classically Mild said:
Good point Diaboluce. Also PNP processing should be much faster than CEC as CIC doesn't have to bother about making sure applicants have worked a certain job, under a certain permit for a certain time. The nomination certificate should be enough. I still can't figure out why is CIC so slow all of a sudden?

I totally agree with that point. Nomination proves that we have economical stability/eligibility to live in the province. What I am thinking is they want to catch up the numbers for other stream (just like FSW July/August/September delay) because they don't have enough number of new PR for this year under other stream and it takes more time for them to review. So PNPs are easier job for them to do and they think they can rush it out till the delay allows them to work on other streams? (rough guesses...)

In addition, since they have given IP for Feb/March, I think they intend to finish those files in this year it kinda explains how april applicants are not getting IP yet.. they should have received it by October.

So I think something's gonna happen in November for sure like big batch out of PPR just like two month ago..

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Diaboluce said:
I totally agree with that point. Nomination proves that we have economical stability/eligibility to live in the province. What I am thinking is they want to catch up the numbers for other stream (just like FSW July/August/September delay) because they don't have enough number of new PR for this year under other stream and it takes more time for them to review. So PNPs are easier job for them to do and they think they can rush it out till the delay allows them to work on other streams? (rough guesses...)

In addition, since they have given IP for Feb/March, I think they intend to finish those files in this year it kinda explains how april applicants are not getting IP yet.. they should have received it by October.

So I think something's gonna happen in November for sure like big batch out of PPR just like two month ago..

It is been 64 days past since my application turned IP and I am sure lots of people here as well waiting more than two months..

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015

yeah mine's also reaching 2month by next week and I believe it doesn't usually take this long unless the specific application just takes more job to do.
I believe they are obviously holding us back since it doesn't make sense most of FEB/MARCH application takes more than 2 months to process.
(meanwhile CEC march applicants are getting big PPR batch out yesterday and CEC Feb applicants were getting it last week)

let's hope to see some changes in next 2 weeks..

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is quite very unusual....applications staying in IP for over 3 months. But then again most PNP PR applications are completed approximately 10 months from the date application was received. So am hopeful Feb application is completing this Nov... March applications next month, Dec.

Diaboluce said: