Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Ed_nia said:
Am good and you.
I have waited and still waiting for this to come......the show is just beginning for us now. Cant wait any longer.
I took a peep on the EE information on CIC website today......I can only say am grateful my application is with CIC nearing the end.
Lets all hang out here and keep each other company while we go through this insanity. May god bless us all with PPR tomorrow. GO Feb applicants!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hello:

I have been following this thread silently for quite some time. I wish to join it.

Stream: PNP
Application Received: 10th March 2014
Medicals Requested: 14th April 2014
Medicals Sent: 24th April 2014
IP: 10th September 2014

This wait is turning me crazy guys.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
maplelove said:
I beg to disagree. Month of November PPR is for Feb applicants too. December is too long to wait, man.
We will get PPR this month too.
Cheers!
Maybe you are right but also some Feb applicants may get this months some may get in December

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Classically Mild said:
Hello:

I have been following this thread silently for quite some time. I wish to join it.

Stream: PNP
Application Received: 10th March 2014
Medicals Requested: 14th April 2014
Medicals Sent: 24th April 2014
IP: 10th September 2014

This wait is turning me crazy guys.
My application received 28 Feb and IP since 8th September
your IP is just 2 days later

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hi Konan. I guess IP is not a good indication of how close we are to the finish line i.e. PPR. If you notice the lucky guy who got his PPR yesterday (Feb applicant) actually had an IP date after ours. I still don't know how long the wait will be.

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Guys - Question !

People who gets PPR or DM via email, their status on ECAS also gets change same time accordingly ?

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Billz said:
Guys - Question !

People who gets PPR or DM via email, their status on ECAS also gets change same time accordingly ?
would say the timing is random but they eventually change the status accordingly.

ex) PPR can come earlier than DM so DM status will appear later :)

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Classically Mild said:
Hi Konan. I guess IP is not a good indication of how close we are to the finish line i.e. PPR. If you notice the lucky guy who got his PPR yesterday (Feb applicant) actually had an IP date after ours. I still don't know how long the wait will be.
I think IP is still good in terms of indication that they have all necessary docs to move on and make final decisions.
(They usually require all documents before they put us into IP). So from the time you were given IP, you usually don't have to worry about sending extra documents.

But in terms of processing time.. it seems nothing is sure these days since nobody understands how they plan for processing after IP.. it used to be a month from IP to DM in earlier this year.

some DEC applicants who were fast enough already landed in Early August while some are still waiting for DM so I think it's case-dependent too for sure.

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Agree with you Diaboluce that these days the average time from IP to PPR has gone up considerably. I got my GCMS notes today and it says Security Review- not yet started. It was last updated on 10th September 2014 (the very day that my case turned IP). I wonder what happened to CIC all of a sudden that it slowed down so much. Formerly, the average time from IP to PPR was approximately 1.5 months or so. I have totally given up my hopes of landing or even receiving a PPR this calendar year. I also agree with Ed_nia that Express Entry sounds like utter confusion.

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Also the office updating my status on September 10 was CIO not CPP-Ottawa. Isn't that strange? Looks like we are in a royal mess. Will other members who ordered GCMS notes also share their observations.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are a March applicant. I am Feb. And you are confirming from your GCMS report that CIO-Sydney has your file in IP.....well, I asked the same question last week about Feb applications...as I received an email reply from CPP-Ottawa stating that my file is no where in Ottawa office.....Have been in IP since Aug 21. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Classically Mild said:
Also the office updating my status on September 10 was CIO not CPP-Ottawa. Isn't that strange? Looks like we are in a royal mess. Will other members who ordered GCMS notes also share their observations.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
We can't use our logic when it comes to all processing things..whatever ..I really hope I ll be landing this year..
Wait people..wait..

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ed_nia said:
You are a March applicant. I am Feb. And you are confirming from your GCMS report that CIO-Sydney has your file in IP.....well, I asked the same question last week about Feb applications...as I received an email reply from CPP-Ottawa stating that my file is no where in Ottawa office.....Have been in IP since Aug 21. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yes Ednia. I am sure that our files are not in Ottawa. Maybe Security is handed by CIO and then once that goes through, the file is transferred to Ottawa. Again it is mere speculation on my part.

Konan: Thanks for boosting my spirit, buddy.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Classically Mild said:
Yes Ednia. I am sure that our files are not in Ottawa. Maybe Security is handed by CIO and then once that goes through, the file is transferred to Ottawa. Again it is mere speculation on my part.

Konan: Thanks for boosting my spirit, buddy.
Yeah man..I am Feb 28th.. So it maybe December..