+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also update me guys.. :)

Application received at CIO : 10-Mar-2014

guys, can we have a spreadsheet like other threads have, so that we can input everything and keep a track??

lacuna1982

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
I got my AOR and medical request today. :D

leazy

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 1st 2014
Nomination.....
January 8th 2014
AOR Received.
March 6th 2014
IELTS Request
n/r
File Transfer...
March 6th 2014
Med's Request
March 6th 2014
Med's Done....
April 2nd 2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since 01/2012
lacuna1982 said:
Awesome, congrats! ;)

ZOB

Feb 20, 2014
hey guys! my application was received on jan 20th and i got my AOR and medical request on feb 20th. i guess its faster now.

Perica

Mar 10, 2014
All help needed urgently

Guys,

My application was received at CIO yesterday, but I am very worried. If they return the application as an incomplete, I am worried if there will be enough time to resubmit it because of nomination expiry date.

So does anyone know what date is considered to be the date of receipt of application? Provincial nominees' applications for permanent residence must reach CIC/CIO before expiry date of nomination.

Is this the date of physical receipt of initial application or the date of physical receipt of resubmitted application or something else?

Any experiences with this matter?

Also, does CIO send the message that the application is incomplete and returned (as well as they send the message that the application is received - AOR)
by email or regular mail?

Any help appreciated

Thank you in advance

lacuna1982 said:

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi I am planning to apply for nomination for nova scotia, I just want to ask what is the settlement fund required for a family of 3? Or any link related to this topic?

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
lacuna1982 said:
congrats. So fast.

ZOB

Feb 20, 2014
hey guys! can anyone pls help me out? i applied for my pr on jan 20th with a closed work permit from my employer and i got my medical request on feb 20th and did the testing on march 4th. before i got my sinp nomination last year i went out of status and had to stop working. now i have a closed work permit and my employer has refused to take me back. I called cic and was told i can get another closed work permit but i have to get a job offer first. I have been applying for jobs and getting offers but once i tell them i cant start right away until i get a new work permit which takes about 21 days they rescind the offer! is this by any chance going to affect my pr application? if i explain this to cic will they be able to give me an open work permit? i would be glad if i can get some advice. thanks

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
ZOB said:
hey guys! can anyone pls help me out? i applied for my pr on jan 20th with a closed work permit from my employer and i got my medical request on feb 20th and did the testing on march 4th. before i got my sinp nomination last year i went out of status and had to stop working. now i have a closed work permit and my employer has refused to take me back. I called cic and was told i can get another closed work permit but i have to get a job offer first. I have been applying for jobs and getting offers but once i tell them i cant start right away until i get a new work permit which takes about 21 days they rescind the offer! is this by any chance going to affect my pr application? if i explain this to cic will they be able to give me an open work permit? i would be glad if i can get some advice. thanks
you can get apply for a wp as long as your nominee already, anywhere in your province if your employer will not give you work or refused to accept you, you can still look for another employer same line of business and position it will not affect your application as long as you have the same LOB and position on the same province DON'T you ever change LOB or Position cause it will affect your application after you got a new WP inform CIC and SINP about your situation and by the way when you apply for a WP include your SINP nomination so that youll be approve easily

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Perica said:
All help needed urgently

Guys,

My application was received at CIO yesterday, but I am very worried. If they return the application as an incomplete, I am worried if there will be enough time to resubmit it because of nomination expiry date.

So does anyone know what date is considered to be the date of receipt of application? Provincial nominees' applications for permanent residence must reach CIC/CIO before expiry date of nomination.

Is this the date of physical receipt of initial application or the date of physical receipt of resubmitted application or something else?

Also, does CIO send the message that the application is incomplete and returned (as well as they send the message that the application is received - AOR)

Any help appreciated

Thank you in advance
if your application has been sent back to you it will be on the bracket of 6 mos validity thats why some of the application here within a month or 2 they receive the AOR why? cause if CIC needs to send it back to you how can you inform the province that nominate you? every changes in the application you need to inform the province that nominated you normally the aor are being send online sometimes regular mail

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Why are you thinking that your application would be returned. Did u miss any document?

Perica said:
All help needed urgently

Guys,

Any help appreciated

Thank you in advance

Perica

Mar 10, 2014
Hi gambler_2006,

No, I did not miss any document.. I put alllll forms, docs and everything in accordance with the document checklist and the application guide. The thing I am concerned about is that I did not write the end dates for my activities that are still going on, because they are not finished...and there is no specific instruction in the application guide regarding this.. and I am worried because I put all my efforts in getting my nomination letter and am running out of time.. So I really need all help and any advice regarding this situation...

What is considered to be the date when someone applied for PR to CIO? Is this the date of physical delivery of initial application at CIO or the date of physical delivery of resubmitted application at CIO or some other date? Any experiences with this? And does CIO notify everyone by email or regular mail (i.e. does CIO notify applicants of the fact that they will return the application and of the reasons for doing that)?

I would appreciate an urgent response

gambler_2006 said:
Why are you thinking that your application would be returned. Did u miss any document?

Perica

Mar 10, 2014
Hi darksiders, thank you for your response, but I am not sure what are you saying.. : ( Can you please clarify? Because if the application is returned, that is not a change in the application.. only missing something.. isn’t that right? And I cannot find anywhere some essential info, like…

What is considered to be the date when someone applied for PR to CIO? Is this the date of physical delivery of initial application at CIO or the date of physical delivery of resubmitted application at CIO or some other date? Any experience with this?

I really need urgent help and any advice regarding this is appreciated

darksiders said:
if your application has been sent back to you it will be on the bracket of 6 mos validity thats why some of the application here within a month or 2 they receive the AOR why? cause if CIC needs to send it back to you how can you inform the province that nominate you? every changes in the application you need to inform the province that nominated you normally the aor are being send online sometimes regular mail

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
I understand what are you trying to say. Usually you need to write "Present" if you are currently undergoing any activity and computer does not allow to write any alphabet and you forgot to write in hand writing.
Thats just destiny bro. Stay Calm don't worry. If its writen in your destiny that you have to wait then no one can stop else you will get AOR for sure. We all have submitted our documents and perhaps might be we would have made some mistakes as well. No one knows.
Have faith, don't worry

Perica said:
Hi gambler_2006,

No, I did not miss any document.. I put alllll forms, docs and everything in accordance with the document checklist and the application guide. The thing I am concerned about is that I did not write the end dates for my activities that are still going on, because they are not finished...and there is no specific instruction in the application guide regarding this.. and I am worried because I put all my efforts in getting my nomination letter and am running out of time.. So I really need all help and any advice regarding this situation...

What is considered to be the date when someone applied for PR to CIO? Is this the date of physical delivery of initial application at CIO or the date of physical delivery of resubmitted application at CIO or some other date? Any experiences with this? And does CIO notify everyone by email or regular mail (i.e. does CIO notify applicants of the fact that they will return the application and of the reasons for doing that)?

I would appreciate an urgent response