+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied by myself, I just read all the info and did my research. I didn't apply from NS I applied from Alberta and with a job offer, so our cases are different.

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
Want to start this new page with full blessings of god COZ i dam sure that all feb applicants will get there PPR in this month. OOOOMMMMM :)

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
patwal said:
Want to start this new page with full blessings of god COZ i dam sure that all feb applicants will get there PPR in this month. OOOOMMMMM :)
Hi Patwal
I like your attitude...Where have you been. Thanks for bringing in much needed positive vibes to this thread.
Only prayer can save us now.....any kind of prayer

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
prprpr said:
Hi Patwal
I like your attitude...Where have you been. Thanks for bringing in much needed positive vibes to this thread.
Only prayer can save us now.....any kind of prayer
Thanks man. i’m around u guy’s all the time;). I’m expecting ppr by 2nd week.

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
no one got any thing from feb batch still ....?????
i am waiting so desperately .. cant even tell u guys ..
i changed all my all the plans which i had made in hope of getting ppr in nov .. loss of aprox. 5000 $ ,,
why they taking too much time .........it sucks really ....
IP from 113 days now ......
:( :( :( :( :( :(

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
ainp.ankur said:
no one got any thing from feb batch still ....?????
i am waiting so desperately .. cant even tell u guys ..
i changed all my all the plans which i had made in hope of getting ppr in nov .. loss of aprox. 5000 $ ,,
why they taking too much time .........it sucks really ....
IP from 113 days now ......
:( :( :( :( :( :(
It really does.....longest wait ever....although if you were IP on aug 18 then it has only been 106th day today for you...if that makes you feel any better.
Good luck!!! Buddy

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
RicenTortilla said:
I applied by myself, I just read all the info and did my research. I didn't apply from NS I applied from Alberta and with a job offer, so our cases are different.
Love your nickname - just wanted to say that :) I imagine you watch breaking bad.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hey guys,
I just have received my GCMS notes that were created on 5th November.

and it says,

eligibility : passed
security : not started
criminality : passed
medical : passed

and all has been updated as passed by the date of 15th September 2014 which is my IP date...
so I think it's obvious something is holding their back heavier than ever since I don't think freaking security takes 3months to complete :)

I think we can expect PPR anytime this month as we were talking..

hope this helps

p.s what are they looking for in "security" compared to "criminality"? ::)

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Diaboluce said:
Hey guys,
I just have received my GCMS notes that were created on 5th November.

and it says,

eligibility : passed
security : not started
criminality : passed
medical : passed

and all has been updated as passed by the date of 15th September 2014 which is my IP date...
so I think it's obvious something is holding their back heavier than ever since I don't think freaking security takes 3months to complete :)

I think we can expect PPR anytime this month as we were talking..

hope this helps

p.s what are they looking for in "security" compared to "criminality"? ::)
Thanks for sharing
I had same question what is difference between criminality and security....what special check are they doing???

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
prprpr said:
Thanks for sharing
I had same question what is difference between criminality and security....what special check are they doing???
Security check is the check done by CSIS to investigate if we have links with international criminals or terror groups etc. Criminality check deals with RCMP records and our police certificates from back home and various countries where we have lived in the past. It is this security check that is delaying all of us. CSIS does checks for FSW, CEC and other categories too. How come they are getting PPRs while we aren't?

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just leaving the office of my local MP now regarding my application delay. .....and the assistant there is confirming the same thing....it's security check that takes all the time in the delays. According to her.....it's cross referenced globally.

Classically Mild said:
Security check is the check done by CSIS to investigate if we have links with international criminals or terror groups etc. Criminality check deals with RCMP records and our police certificates from back home and various countries where we have lived in the past. It is this security check that is delaying all of us. CSIS does checks for FSW, CEC and other categories too. How come they are getting PPRs while we aren't?

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Ed_nia said:
Just leaving the office of my local MP now regarding my application delay. .....and the assistant there is confirming the same thing....it's security check that takes all the time in the delays. According to her.....it's cross referenced globally.
That's also good to know thanks Ed_nia.

it still doesn't make sense since The countries I have lived more than 1 month are only my home country and Canada and my home country is one of the safest place as Canada as well.
If CIC took that into considerations, we should have received PPR with different dates all over from October to now but they are just holding it back

and another thing to add is,

a friend of mine who is from same country as me (and he also doesn't have any other travel history beside Canada and home country), it only took a month for him to get DM from IP so I think the security thing is BS if they said it's the reason why it takes more time. I am pretty sure they can finish it anytime(!) but there must be a reason that we never know they are holding us back. I guess they are just preparing big batch out again ONCE THEY ARE READY EVER... since it's still pretty fast enough for them compared to 17months processing time.

:-X

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Diaboluce said:

it still doesn't make sense since The countries I have lived more than 1 month are only my home country and Canada and my home country is one of the safest place as Canada as well.
If CIC took that into considerations, we should have received PPR with different dates all over from October to now but they are just holding it back

a friend of mine who is from same country as me (and he also doesn't have any other travel history beside Canada and home country), it only took a month for him to get DM from IP so I think the security thing is BS if they said it's the reason why it takes more time. I am pretty sure they can finish it anytime(!) but there must be a reason that we never know they are holding us back. I guess they are just preparing big batch out again ONCE THEY ARE READY EVER... since it's still pretty fast enough for them compared to 17months processing time.

I have a strong feeling that CIC guys are busy getting ready (trained) for the new process coming in January, so they are not showing much interest in current cases much. I think PNP cases would pick up speed in January as they won't have much CEC cases from Jan...hoping my words are true :)

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Diaboluce said:

vegasIndian said:
I have a strong feeling that CIC guys are busy getting ready (trained) for the new process coming in January, so they are not showing much interest in current cases much. I think PNP cases would pick up speed in January as they won't have much CEC cases from Jan...hoping my words are true :)
vegasIndian said:
Whatever the reason for delay.... This torture needs to end. Lord!!!! Bless us with PPR.