+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
TechEngg said:
Congrats to all who received their PRs.

Anyone who applied from within canada , please do let me know how much time does it take from ecas reflecting "medical has been received" to receiving passport request / landing papers.

Another question is do people get passport request when applying within canada, one of my friend applied from within canada and just received the landing documents.

Please respond

Thanks a lot. Everyone on this forum has been so helpful. Its great!!!!!!
It depends on how fast you clear security and backlog at Visa office.
If you are from Visa exempt country then you wont get PPR instead you will receive DM on ECAS and COPR in mail, if not then you will receive PPR and you will receive COPR along with stamped PP.

rishkataria

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2014
AOR Received.
05-03-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2015
Yeyyy :) :) Recieved the Passport request yesterday. Medical was done on 24th April. I am so happy that its moving real quick. Will be sending the passport on 17th of May (flying to SFO from 9th till 16th)... hope everyone gets their PR... feeling blessed

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rishkataria said:
Yeyyy :) :) Recieved the Passport request yesterday. Medical was done on 24th April. I am so happy that its moving real quick. Will be sending the passport on 17th of May (flying to SFO from 9th till 16th)... hope everyone gets their PR... feeling blessed
Congrats. Have a good time in SFO. :)

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
rishkataria said:
congrats buddy... enjoy the time ...

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I sent an email yesterday to CPC OTTAWA to know the status and today I got the below reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Your file has been updated accordingly.

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

No other documents are required from you at this time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - MP12734
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
This is the standard reply mate, I have never seen such lack of proper communication in a first world country. This is a real mess for applicants.

alijumani said:
I sent an email yesterday to CPC OTTAWA to know the status and today I got the below reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Your file has been updated accordingly.

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

No other documents are required from you at this time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - MP12734
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Amisnic said:
This is the standard reply mate, I have never seen such lack of proper communication in a first world country. This is a real mess for applicants.
I too got the same reply and i am worried about the sentence "Your file has been updated accordingly." what does it mean...
i believe if we ask for status they might feel bad and consider for later processing ::)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
jabilee said:
"Your file has been updated accordingly."
The problem is you think too much my friend the reason I understand in my case because they request for me and my spouse schedule A and my spouse's PCC which they have received already..

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Amisnic said:
Indeed! but we are helpless... I spoke to an agent today and he confirmed that my security and eligibility (both of them are very time consuming) has passed however, criminality is in process due to PCC request they made for my spouse.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
alijumani said:
Indeed! but we are helpless... I spoke to an agent today and he confirmed that my security and eligibility (both of them are very time consuming) has passed however, criminality is in process due to PCC request they made for my spouse.
Ali bhai finally rcvd email today asking for PCC and Schedule A for me and spouse!!!!!!
I did UFM for EE too. If I send original PCC which I took for EE then later can I ask to refer them in previous application??

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
caththisking said:
Ali bhai finally rcvd email today asking for PCC and Schedule A for me and spouse!!!!!!
I did UFM for EE too. If I send original PCC which I took for EE then later can I ask to refer them in previous application??
very good congrats! your eligibility is passed now :). I would scan the PCC and send electronic copy for EE because they do not need original and send the original one for CEC requirement. They do not refer PCC from previous or another file.

Can you please share your timeline and reason for second review.

PS: sit tight and have some popcorns ;)

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
alijumani said:
very good congrats! your eligibility is passed now :). I would scan the PCC and send electronic copy for EE because they do not need original and send the original one for CEC requirement. They do not refer PCC from previous or another file.

Can you please share your timeline and reason for second review.

PS: sit tight and have some popcorns ;)
Yes I did scan and sent PCC to EE and will send original PCC to this application. Medicals scanned copy is enough for old system right??I did medical for EE and planning to send scan copy while replying. Hope that would do?

Reg. Timelines Feb 13 2014 CIC rcvd. 9-apr 2014 aor rcvd. Today first update asking PCC.
Second review is for my start date and end date issue.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
May be this is repeated question answer hell lot of time but cudnt resist to ask.
Does request for PCC mean eligibility passed??

lau2014

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
Goku said:
It depends on how fast you clear security and backlog at Visa office.
If you are from Visa exempt country then you wont get PPR instead you will receive DM on ECAS and COPR in mail, if not then you will receive PPR and you will receive COPR along with stamped PP.
sorry, what does DM mean?