+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

FredericBM

Oct 24, 2014
maxmoore said:
Do you have a copy of your eMedicals? I would probably get a copy back from your doctor, scan it and send it over with an explanation about what happened (IME not found, UMI created, etc).
Yes, he gave us a copy of everything. He said that sometimes that happens, that's why we didn't care too much about it, but has been almost half year since we did the medicals so we are worried.

We will send the email and lets see whats happen.

FredericBM

Oct 24, 2014
Nitin.Oberoi said:
I also faced same situation when I went to Dr and he created a UMI as he was unable to find IME. Initially my status was also blank however after sending 3 emails to CIC they updated Medicals have been received.
I completed medicals on 28 Aug and no progress after that on my file.
ok so definitely I will send a copy with the papers and the update stuff.

Thanks!!

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
god damn, i finally got my medical request right now after ALMOST A YEAR!

update the excel for me!

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
mjaffer53 said:

update the excel for me!

Finalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

and urs was stick for 2nd review i presume? Looks like our beloved 2nd reviewer is back..

U got it just now?

Congratssss man

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
dai001 said:
Finalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

and urs was stick for 2nd review i presume? Looks like our beloved 2nd reviewer is back..

U got it just now?

Congratssss man
Thank you! yes, it was stuck in second review.. now to worry about the medical exam lol

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
mjaffer53 said:
Thank you! yes, it was stuck in second review.. now to worry about the medical exam lol
pheww what a relief.. u r d first of the feb lot to start getting the MRs after 2nd review..

hopefully everyone of us start receiving now

Cmon GOD please

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mjaffer53 said:

update the excel for me!
OMG! What a wonderful news. Can you please share your timeline and GCMS notes with us?

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
alijumani said:
OMG! What a wonderful news. Can you please share your timeline and GCMS notes with us?
Sure -

-They got my application on 4th feb 2014

- They asked for my police reports on august 21 2014 (i sent them the very next day as i had them ready). they confirmed they received it.

- Applied for gcms notes on nov 8th 2014, recieved them on dec 8th 2014.
notes said that my NOA and T4 were missing so they could not confirm my experience and my application needed to be reviewed again. So the next day on 9th of december i emailed them both NOA and T4. I got the automated response, but did not get a personalized response.

And today i received MR.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Dear fellow Feb applicants I need your advise should I send updated employment letter with detailed duties or should i wait for the VO to review and ask for any additional documents. My file was reviewed first on Sept 8, 2014 and was put for 2nd review due to duties are not fully matched the NOC 6222 and lead statement of the NOC.

below is the updated duties which I am going to ask my employer to sign it. Please read and advise

• Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
• Communicating with suppliers regarding product development, initiation of new orders, purchase order revisions and cancellations, shipping, packing, etc.
• Working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales
• Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
• Analyzing previous season's sales and reporting on the current season's lines
• Meeting with suppliers and managing the distribution of stock, by negotiating cost prices, ordering stock, agreeing timescales and delivery dates, and completing the necessary paperwork

• Initiating and maintaining purchase order price changes; maintaining PLU files, and creating purchase orders for sell-off
• Assisting in the development of the assortment mix with respect to the current event or season
• Participate in sales, product and merchandise meetings
• Communicating with all areas of the store as it applies to the order, delivery, receipt, processing, pricing and quality of merchandise
• Analyzing market trends to stay abreast of what is selling currently and what may be selling in the future, often visit other stores to see the new promotions and their setup.
• Performing other duties as assigned

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
mjaffer53 said:

update the excel for me!
My friend Jaffer
We share your happiness. All the best and pray for us who are waiting for second review.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
alijumani said:
Dear fellow Feb applicants I need your advise should I send updated employment letter with detailed duties or should i wait for the VO to review and ask for any additional documents. My file was reviewed first on Sept 8, 2014 and was put for 2nd review due to duties are not fully matched the NOC 6222 and lead statement of the NOC.

below is the updated duties which I am going to ask my employer to sign it. Please read and advise

• Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
• Communicating with suppliers regarding product development, initiation of new orders, purchase order revisions and cancellations, shipping, packing, etc.
• Working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales
• Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
• Analyzing previous season's sales and reporting on the current season's lines
• Meeting with suppliers and managing the distribution of stock, by negotiating cost prices, ordering stock, agreeing timescales and delivery dates, and completing the necessary paperwork

• Initiating and maintaining purchase order price changes; maintaining PLU files, and creating purchase orders for sell-off
• Assisting in the development of the assortment mix with respect to the current event or season
• Participate in sales, product and merchandise meetings
• Communicating with all areas of the store as it applies to the order, delivery, receipt, processing, pricing and quality of merchandise
• Analyzing market trends to stay abreast of what is selling currently and what may be selling in the future, often visit other stores to see the new promotions and their setup.
• Performing other duties as assigned
I would say send it. Its harmless. CIC is getting really laconic with their communication.

abhic2

Mar 14, 2014
bouncer said:
I would say send it. Its harmless. CIC is getting really laconic with their communication.
seriously , They said office will contact me very soon on 27-DEC-2014 , I am still waiting for this Very soon moment to happen!!!
BTW I have been waiting for PPR - post decision made status for almost 4 months now!!
Worst on Tuesday my WP is expiring , My wife has Open WP , thats also going down on same day.