Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ In Ottawa. We're here in Ontario. But in the email it says :
"This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa for further review."

I really hope it will not take them so long to decide on my application. I'm getting nervous and frustrated at the same time.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
iamelle said:
^ In Ottawa. We're here in Ontario. But in the email it says :
"This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa for further review."

I really hope it will not take them so long to decide on my application. I'm getting nervous and frustrated at the same time.
Lol... Ottawa is in Ontario!

And here is an example I found on a different forum. Even for a passport request they send the same info.

Here is the email from CIC and our lawyer. Does this mean its a great thing?

Dear XXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Client # XXXXXXXX
·
Copy Passport: Please submit a copy of a valid passport; the passport expiry date must be valid for a period of 6 months or more.
This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/10

Lawyer's email:

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

I trust this message finds you well. We have received communication from the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O) regarding your application for Canadian Permanent Residence. I am very pleased to inform you that your passport is now requested for submission to the Consulate.

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ Oh yeah! So maybe that's the standard first paragraph of their letter. But I do hope that it will not take them a long time to check the form that I emailed.

And I have a question. If the passport is less than 6 months before expiry, will they accept it for visa stamping(assuming we will receive the PPR soon!)? We will land as soon as we get the passport(hopefully they will send PPR soon :D ).

Thanks!

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
iamelle said:
^ Oh yeah! So maybe that's the standard first paragraph of their letter. But I do hope that it will not take them a long time to check the form that I emailed.

And I have a question. If the passport is less than 6 months before expiry, will they accept it for visa stamping(assuming we will receive the PPR soon!)? We will land as soon as we get the passport(hopefully they will send PPR soon :D ).

Thanks!
Lol ;) Great question! :) Unfortunately, I can't give you an answer. And there is the same issue for me. Mine expires on July 30 2015. So, it will be 6 months soon. Try to call CPC. I did today regarding PCC. Forgot to ask about the passport issue. They are nice there.

At the same time, the message I got today also stated:

Important Passport Information:

Please DO NOT send passport(s) until you have received a formal request to do so.
Passport(s) must have a validity date of at least 6 months in order to issue a visa.
A copy or scanned image of the photo page of passport(s) and of any pages indicating a validity extension or change to personal information must be on file.

It might be just a gentle hint to renew the passport when there is still time. Not 100% sure thou.

Deep777

Oct 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

My timeline:

File received 24 feb,
Med req 6 sep . medical done sep 10, medical received sep 17
RPRF paid oct 10
Passport req 11 nov, Passport sent/received 13 Nov ,Passport Returned Dec 9
Landed Dec 10

Thanks

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
chikku0801 said:
I have done my medicals and still waiting for my rprf, not sure when my turn will come.
hi guys:

I have the same timreline as you, I got MR on August 30th, and till waiting for PPR

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
xhh said:
hi guys:

I have the same timreline as you, I got MR on August 3th, and till waiting for PPR
Hope we must the update by this month!

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Varangian said:
Lol ;) Great question! :) Unfortunately, I can't give you an answer. And there is the same issue for me. Mine expires on July 30 2015. So, it will be 6 months soon. Try to call CPC. I did today regarding PCC. Forgot to ask about the passport issue. They are nice there.

At the same time, the message I got today also stated:

Important Passport Information:

Please DO NOT send passport(s) until you have received a formal request to do so.
Passport(s) must have a validity date of at least 6 months in order to issue a visa.
A copy or scanned image of the photo page of passport(s) and of any pages indicating a validity extension or change to personal information must be on file.

It might be just a gentle hint to renew the passport when there is still time. Not 100% sure thou.
I received similar email asking about paystubs/NOA after RPRF.

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
hi, may i have someone's suggestion
I am a Feb applicant and i also applied under PNP
I had my PNP application medical request done in July 2014, but i heard nothing from my CEC application.
I ordered GCMS note 2 months ago and it saying nothing had started yet for me, but there was something helpful to read as " under review, everything is satisfied, but they need to double check my duty,,,," as the HR;s letter only states my position and salary without details of my duty.

while i am seeing so many people already had PPR, it makes me feeling i am the only isolated one.

I have ordered the second GCMS note and hopefully it will show some progress.

ps, my CEC status show application received, and my PNP status shows application received and medical done

please show me if someone else also has similar slow progress

thanks

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
sendtoclark said:
hi, may i have someone's suggestion
I am a Feb applicant and i also applied under PNP
I had my PNP application medical request done in July 2014, but i heard nothing from my CEC application.
I ordered GCMS note 2 months ago and it saying nothing had started yet for me, but there was something helpful to read as " under review, everything is satisfied, but they need to double check my duty,,,," as the HR;s letter only states my position and salary without details of my duty.

while i am seeing so many people already had PPR, it makes me feeling i am the only isolated one.

I have ordered the second GCMS note and hopefully it will show some progress.

ps, my CEC status show application received, and my PNP status shows application received and medical done

please show me if someone else also has similar slow progress

thanks
What you are saying ? :)
Why you feel isolated ? :D
There are bunch of feb applicant with same status as you
Welcome to family :)
and wait

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Congrats Deep...after landing, do you know the link to check the 'PR card' processing status?

Deep777 said:
Hi Guys,

My timeline:

File received 24 feb,
Med req 6 sep . medical done sep 10, medical received sep 17
RPRF paid oct 10
Passport req 11 nov, Passport sent/received 13 Nov ,Passport Returned Dec 9
Landed Dec 10

Thanks

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
CEC_1304 said:
What you are saying ? :)
Why you feel isolated ? :D
There are bunch of feb applicant with same status as you
Welcome to family :)
and wait
:) thanks for your reply.
I just couldn't sit tight anymore. This is a really good forum and i do have the familyfeeling.
Wish best luck to us.

hirnshail

Nov 28, 2014
I am Feb 2014 applicant.
My timeline: got RPRF request on 28th Oct 2014. Paid and Email receipt same day.
On Dec 8 got final reminder for RPRF. Also sent receipt by canada post.
yesterday i called to CIC customer care they said we dont have any info about PR. :(

My application status: IN process.

guys help me how do i know they received my RPRF receipt? or any other way to contact CIC.?

Thanks.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
hirnshail said:
I am Feb 2014 applicant.
My timeline: got RPRF request on 28th Oct 2014. Paid and Email receipt same day.
yesterday i called to CIC customer care they said we dont have any info about PR. :(

guys help me how do i know they received my RPRF receipt? or any other way to contact CIC.?

Thanks.
please order GCMS note to be confirm

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
hirnshail said:
I am Feb 2014 applicant.

Thanks.
As I know, there are some people have same situations, maybe they mix the systems....so just send them agian and mail the recipet just in case