Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hi guys,

So I experienced something similar to some other people who were asked for additional documents after RPRF request.
I paid the RPRF on Nov 11th (did not pay it upfront - was asked for it) and they asked me to send additional documents to support my work experience job duties because what was given did not match the NOC job duties.
When I had initially applied my HR gave me the letter with generic job duties that I applied with and everything went smoothly so far until the email for additional documents to support the claim that my job duties fall under the NOC I applied with.

So I wrote up all my job duties in detail and compared it to the NOC description to make sure it matched in key wording and then got my manager and HR to sign it and also sent a letter which had the email correspondence with a representative from the HRSDC who confirmed that the job duties I detailed fall under the NOC I applied with. I sent that plus and explanation letter explaining why the first letter was not detailed enough as written by HR and the second letter by my manager is more detailed and more accurate.

Is there anything else that I could have done? I am waiting for the PPR and really hope it goes through :(

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
MapleLeafCEC said:
Hi guys,

So I experienced something similar to some other people who were asked for additional documents after RPRF request.
I paid the RPRF on Nov 11th (did not pay it upfront - was asked for it) and they asked me to send additional documents to support my work experience job duties because what was given did not match the NOC job duties.
When I had initially applied my HR gave me the letter with generic job duties that I applied with and everything went smoothly so far until the email for additional documents to support the claim that my job duties fall under the NOC I applied with.

So I wrote up all my job duties in detail and compared it to the NOC description to make sure it matched in key wording and then got my manager and HR to sign it and also sent a letter which had the email correspondence with a representative from the HRSDC who confirmed that the job duties I detailed fall under the NOC I applied with. I sent that plus and explanation letter explaining why the first letter was not detailed enough as written by HR and the second letter by my manager is more detailed and more accurate.

Is there anything else that I could have done? I am waiting for the PPR and really hope it goes through :(
I didn't have similar experience, but from my point of view, everything looks good and logical.
What does your Ecas show, bud??

MapleLeafCEC

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Ecas status says application received. No changes. It does show that they have received my medicals though.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
MapleLeafCEC said:
Ecas status says application received. No changes. It does show that they have received my medicals though.
Oki. I would recommend you to look for similar cases on this forum. And try to google it. I'm sure you will get more information.
Nice thing is that they are working on your application. There will be a positive update soon.

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
hirnshail said:
hello,
i am wondering just got mailed from CIC about final reminder for RPRF. But we already paid RPRF one month ago.
RPRF request: 28th Oct.
Paid on same date.
Please guys help me.
Thank you.
y

send the proof of payment through e-mail. What intake office processing your application?

Mine was CPC Ottawa.

You can scan your receipt and send it to this email:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

Just explain them the situation. Tell them that you received a mail about the RPRF payment and provide them the date you made the payment. Attach the copy of your payment receipt. Also, scan the mail you received from them and attach it.

Also, you can try to call CIC Call center to get some help & advice.

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
MapleLeafCEC said:
Hi guys,

"generic duty"? is that mean not details? if u can share the letter which u sent before, we could find out the point, I think maybe they just want more details.

thx

hirnshail

Nov 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your reply..
We sent receipt on both email ID. Got confirmation email too. We explain everything. Also sent receipt by canada post yesterday.
I hope get PPR request soon...
once again thank you guy.

rmfsrf

Sep 8, 2014
The forum has went quite... Is there nothing happening or people have moved on to other topic like 'waiting for passports' or 'waiting for PR card' :D

To lighten your mood a bit... I got a wild imagination the other day...

Imagine we be asked for "kharcha-paani" at the border while landing.. ;D ;D

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
rmfsrf said:
The forum has went quite... Is there nothing happening or people have moved on to other topic like 'waiting for passports' or 'waiting for PR card' :D

Not because of these 2 reasons ,
Some people are waiting for 2nd level review, some for PPR also
what is "kharcha-paani" buddy? :-\

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
rmfsrf said:

Yeah... last activity for Feb applicants was in the beginning of Nov. Hopefully, there will be something before Christmas. It's high time! :)
And I don't know why... but I have a feeling I won't be asked for "kharcha-paani" at the border. :D ;D

freebird1977

Feb 1, 2014
Hi.. I am a Feb applicant and I got my copr today. Ppr was Nov 10. PP reached CPC on Nov 20 and today I got the copr and passports. Best of luck to all Feb applicants who are patiently waiting.

One thing I will say. This forum absolutely rocks. PR journey would be so much more difficult without this wonderful community.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Hey my dear Feb applicants. Just wanna share some of my personal experience with you. I was waiting for a PPR, but got the second in a row PCC request instead. Looks like they were not pleased by what I sent to them a couple of months ago.

So, I had some reseach and found out a possible "why". If you have the same issue, please check the link in the message following after "...Information on obtaining this document may be found at..."

So, I did and I faced this:

Special notes and considerations

The police certificate must indicate all names you have used while in...

Police certificates issued by local police offices are not acceptable.

The Embassy accepts only original police certificates. Print-outs of online search results are not acceptable.

There should be 3 entries with “no record” in the certificate (not just one “no record”):

no conviction
no criminal persecution or termination of persecution
no additional information

I checked and found that my original PCC didn't have all those 3 lines. I was 100% sure there is a standard form of PCC in every country.

So, be careful and double check everything before submitting PCC.

Have to go to the embassy once again tomorrow :(

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
I also got another email from the VO. They are asking for forms IMM5669 and IMM5406 for my son who just turned 18. In the email it was specified there that it was forwarded to CPC-Ottawa for further review. Does this mean that my application will be in queue again? This is getting really frustrating!

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
I have done my medicals and still waiting for my rprf, not sure when my turn will come.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
iamelle said:
I also got another email from the VO. They are asking for forms IMM5669 and IMM5406 for my son who just turned 18. In the email it was specified there that it was forwarded to CPC-Ottawa for further review. Does this mean that my application will be in queue again? This is getting really frustrating!
Where was your application before?? No worres, this is just a standard phraze. I got the same.