LANDED..........
06-12-2014
Can you please update
Medical received : 23 Sep '14
PPR : 4 Nov
PP sent : 5 Nov
PP returned : 4 Dec
Landed : 6 Dec
I want to thank this great forum which was always helpful in filing my application and I wish everyone good luck who are still waiting for their PR.
Thanks !

Anapan

Sep 22, 2013
Djpolarbear said:
This is what exactly you need my friend.

Validating a Confirmation of permanent residence at a border

Once you get your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688) from a Canadian visa office and, if necessary, a permanent resident visa in your passport, you must have these documents validated by an immigration officer at a local CIC office in Canada or a port of entry (POE).

If you decide to go to a POE, you must:

Leave and re-enter Canada,
this can be done by entering the U.S.* at a land border, by ferry or by flying out to any other country and back into Canada,
Inform the officer you need to validate your Confirmation of Permanent Residence,
Show the following documents:
passport, travel or identity document (including secure visa counterfoil IMM 1346, if applicable),
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and instructions issued by the Canadian visa office, and
proof of legal status in Canada, such as:
valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit or visitor record, or
proof of implied status, such as:
Payment receipt,
copy or printout of paper or online extension application,
proof of mailing or online submission, etc.
I am planning to go next week to POE for landing process.
Thanks a lot everyone for your continuous support n timely feedback. It was a great help.
I pray everyone go through successfully. All the best and c u in Citizenship forum :) :) :).

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
My medicals done on October, RPRF done on November. Now CIC opened a case asking about pay stubs & Notice of assessment documents. Got scared now. Can anyone advice if it is normal??

Regards,

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
deepiseeks said:
Can you please update
Medical received : 23 Sep '14
PPR : 4 Nov
PP sent : 5 Nov
PP returned : 4 Dec
Landed : 6 Dec
I want to thank this great forum which was always helpful in filing my application and I wish everyone good luck who are still waiting for their PR.
Thanks !
Congrats

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
moksheeth7397 said:
My medicals done on October, RPRF done on November. Now CIC opened a case asking about pay stubs & Notice of assessment documents. Got scared now. Can anyone advice if it is normal??

Regards,
Before any one comment , please provide few details to us:
- Did you paid RPRF upfront?
- Was you medical upfront?
- Did you ever ordered GCMS ?
- Did you got any mail from CIC asking for these Docs?
- Is their any problem from your side sending these document ?
- Why you are scared if nothing you need to lie or Hide

Thanks

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
Before any one comment , please provide few details to us:
- Did you paid RPRF upfront? -- Paid
- Was you medical upfront? -- yes, Medicals done
- Did you ever ordered GCMS ? - No
- Did you got any mail from CIC asking for these Docs? - Yes, recieved today asking for payStubs & Notice of assesment.
- Is their any problem from your side sending these document ? - No problem, documents has been sent.
- Why you are scared if nothing you need to lie or Hide -- After medicals, RPRF done, asking documents now, makes me scare. :(

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

- Did you got any mail from CIC asking for these Docs? - Yes, recieved today asking for payStubs & Notice of assesment.
- Is their any problem from your side sending these document ? - No problem, documents has been sent.
- Why you are scared if nothing you need to lie or Hide -- After medicals, RPRF done, asking documents now, makes me scare. :(

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
moksheeth7397 said:
Thanks for your reply.

CEC_1304 meant was did you get request to pay RPRF and Medical or you did it without request

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
moksheeth7397 said:
I received notification/emails from CIC for medicals & to pay RPRF
Ok so you are good as golden just send them what they are asking and soon you will going to get your PPR

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
alijumani said:
Ok so you are good as golden just send them what they are asking and soon you will going to get your PPR
With me they asked for medicals in October and asked to pay RPRF in November but then they sent an email asking for a police certificate from back home which they asked in September and I already sent them. Idk why they would ask for it again when I just sent it to them. Following that hey had sent me medicals and RPRF. Any advice?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Octanu said:
With me they asked for medicals in October and asked to pay RPRF in November but then they sent an email asking for a police certificate from back home which they asked in September and I already sent them. Idk why they would ask for it again when I just sent it to them. Following that hey had sent me medicals and RPRF. Any advice?
If you read your PCC request email it also states that if you already provide your PCC so please ignore this email

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
alijumani said:
If you read your PCC request email it also states that if you already provide your PCC so please ignore this email
But shouldn't they have in their system as my updated certificate and not ask again after RPRF? I mean I applied last year in October so should be getting a PPR request now :(

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
alijumani said:
Thanks for your response.

A small concern in my pay stub, Could you advice if this needs to inform CIC. I have worked in Canada from 11-Sep-2011 to 16-Sep-2012. Since applying SIN & adding to payroll account done in october, from 11-Sep-2011 to 30-Oct-2012 (i didn't have separate pay stub here) all included in october month paystub, it showed total hours. Do you think, Is it a concern? But employment letter has actual dates.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
moksheeth7397 said:
Thanks for your response.

A small concern in my pay stub, Could you advice if this needs to inform CIC. I have worked in Canada from 11-Sep-2011 to 16-Sep-2012. Since applying SIN & adding to payroll account done in october, from 11-Sep-2011 to 30-Oct-2012, it showed total hours in October month's pay stub, so i got 2 paystubs with showing hours but both mentioned as october month. Do you think, Is it a concern? But employment letter has actual dates.
I don't see any problem that was due to your sin and all stuff but still wait for some senior's advise.