LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
Why nobody is answering? :(

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Djpolarbear said:
Why nobody is answering? :(
Because you're not from visa exempt country!! You need a one time PR visa stamped in your passport so that you can land. They'll stamp and return your passport then you can land.

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
So, do you know how long usually it takes them to Send back the Passport?

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Djpolarbear said:
So, do you know how long usually it takes them to Send back the Passport?
Depends. But as per current trend you ll get it back in 2 to 3 weeks

By the way. What's your ecas status. When did it change to in process

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
I didn't have a chance to check. I will check tonight and I will share with you guys. Btw, when I receive my passport what status I will have? I mean will I be able work legally? Or I should still need to wait until the process is complete.

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Djpolarbear said:
I didn't have a chance to check. I will check tonight and I will share with you guys. Btw, when I receive my passport what status I will have? I mean will I be able work legally? Or I should still need to wait until the process is complete.
I think it depends on vo. But ideally should become Decision made. You need to land in order to work.

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
You know what, I was able to check my application status through my phone. My status changed to "In process". They started to process on October 28.

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
Hi everyone,
Got my GCMS notes today.
Medical: in process
Eligibility: In process
Criminality: In process
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Counterfoil required: Yes
Medical results (upfront for me and 2 dependents) were received on Sept 3 2014. It still does not show as medical received after 2 months. What might be the isuue?

What does counterfoil mean?
Is it advisable to do the medical exams again?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sad22 said:
Hi everyone,
Got my GCMS notes today.
HIRV:
Medical results (upfront for me and 2 dependents) were received on Sept 3 2014. It still does not show as medical received after 2 months. What might be the isuue?

Counterfoil means visa stamp on passport. Counter foil required: "no" only for those who are from visa exempt country

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sad22 said:
Hi everyone,
Got my GCMS notes today.
HIRV:

Sad please share the notes which VO wrote on your file when they first review your file

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
alijumani said:
Sad please share the notes which VO wrote on your file when they first review your file
Hi Ali.
I got medical request on 22 Aug after the upfront was done in July. GCMS notes dated 1 Oct mentions that Upfront medical examination results available for all clients. But under Assessment it mention Medical in progress and it does not show as medical received on my ECAS status.
Is it possible that it might be lost? What are my best options?
1. Do the medical exams again
2. Wait till it get updated.

Main notes of VO: No concern found based on documents submitted, applicant has acquired 1 year experience and employment requirements. For that reason I recommend passed. Applicant meets benchmark for work experience at this skill level A. RCMP screening- No reportable trace. Medicals: medicals initiated for all applicants awaiting results.

Thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sad22 said:
Hi Ali.
I got medical request on 22 Aug after the upfront was done in July. GCMS notes dated 1 Oct mentions that Upfront medical examination results available for all clients. But under Assessment it mention Medical in progress and it does not show as medical received on my ECAS status.
Is it possible that it might be lost? What are my best options?
1. Do the medical exams again
2. Wait till it get updated.

Main notes of VO: No concern found based on documents submitted, applicant has acquired 1 year experience and employment requirements. For that reason I recommend passed. Applicant meets benchmark for work experience at this skill level A. RCMP screening- No reportable trace. Medicals: medicals initiated for all applicants awaiting results.

Thanks
Medical test are only done once in year. Please email CIC and enclose your upfront medical UMI receipt. you should be fine.

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
sad22 said:
Hi everyone,
Got my GCMS notes today.
HIRV:

Hi Sadd, same from me still it doesnt show in my ecas. It been more than two months and i have crossed 60 days of the time period they have mentioned.

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
alijumani said:
Medical test are only done once in year. Please email CIC and enclose your upfront medical UMI receipt. you should be fine.
Thanks Ali,
I've emailed it at least 4 times. DM doctor confirmed having uploaded the results . People having done upfront in Sept have the status updated while we did our in early Aug and still no update after 3 months. Am assuming CIC have not been able to retrace the result in their system.
However GCMS notes mentions upfront Medical examination results available for all clients and the assessment says medical in progress. What the difference between available and in progress? How long it take to get the medical passed coz there was not any medical issue with the results
Am totally confused! Anyone in the same situation.

Thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sad22 said:
Thanks Ali,
I've emailed it at least 4 times. DM doctor confirmed having uploaded the results . People having done upfront in Sept have the status updated while we did our in early Aug and still no update after 3 months. Am assuming CIC have not been able to retrace the result in their system.
However GCMS notes mentions upfront Medical examination results available for all clients and the assessment says medical in progress. What the difference between available and in progress? How long it take to get the medical passed coz there was not any medical issue with the results
Am totally confused! Anyone in the same situation.

Thanks
What i understand from this is your medical results have been received by CIC and the same has been forwarded to the concern department of CIC who is responsible for medical results checks. The best bet is to wait for further instructions.