Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
freebird1977 said:
Thanks Goku. The link you have provided is for Australian immigration... :)
The MR letter provides a link to panel physicians list. But that list does not seem to have any indicator on which physician is eMedical enabled.
Although that link is Australian immigration but they have Canadian PP below is the link for your convenience:

http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/Canada.aspx

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
alijumani said:
Although that link is Australian immigration but they have Canadian PP below is the link for your convenience:

http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/Canada.aspx
+1 promise is done, and supporting your team admin, good job

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
chikku0801 said:
I have received my medicals on August 30 and for the purpose of BOWP, i have completed my e-medicals upfront. I have e-mailed them attaching the e-medical receipts saying i have completed my e-medicals upfront. But my ecas status is still showing the same Application received. Is there any thing i can do. should i also send the photo copy of the e-medical receipt to the CPC-Ottawa.

Please advise
Any one, can you please reply.

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
@ Chikku

Its matter of timing when CIC updates your medical information, you can revert back to the same email ID and let them know that you have completed your emedicals on so and so date and attach a scan copy of the receipt to let them know you already completed your medicals but not updated in the system.

PS: Mine medicals info got updated after 3-4 weeks in system. Hope this helps.

Wonderclicks.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
wonderclicks said:
@ Chikku

Its matter of timing when CIC updates your medical information, you can revert back to the same email ID and let them know that you have completed your emedicals on so and so date and attach a scan copy of the receipt to let them know you already completed your medicals but not updated in the system.

Wonderclicks.
How it's show in Status
"Medical results have been received." OR "Medical results have been received on <some date>."

peoplesoft

Jan 31, 2013
Congrats to everyone who have gotten their MRs!! I sent my application in March and by the looks of things can receive MR very soon.

I have a question.

While going through medical, are you ever asked to provide your vaccination card etc.. to confirm that you've been vaccinated for XYZ diseases?

Thanks for your replies!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
peoplesoft said:
Congrats to everyone who have gotten their MRs!! I sent my application in March and by the looks of things can receive MR very soon.

I have a question.

While going through medical, are you ever asked to provide your vaccination card etc.. to confirm that you've been vaccinated for XYZ diseases?

Thanks for your replies!
No Buddy , I don't think vaccination card anyone ask

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
peoplesoft said:

I have a question.

Thanks for your replies!
@ Peoplesoft

No they don't ask for vaccination info.

Wonderclicks

samiamazigh

Jan 25, 2014
wonderclicks said:
@ Chikku

Wonderclicks.

Hello buddy
I would like to that , but for me is diferent because I din't receive the Medical request so I had to do the upfront medical so I would like to send the the my UMI prove so maybe they can update it , could you give the Email address .
thank you .

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
I have sent to the below e-mail: OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca and CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Yosh

Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with applicaption
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Kapil-Sharma said:
Hi Guys,

I completed my medicals yesterday at Toronto. Well if anybody is planning to have medicals in Toronto then 474 College Street, Dr. John Nazareth is good. Appointment is easy to get and he charges 190 including X-rays.

Hi Goku/Ali,

Please update the spreadsheet, I completed my medicals on Sep 9th 2014.
Glad to hear everything went well. Could I ask what their business hours are? - have been trying to reach them since 11am but no luck... the answering machine says it is open from 10am, it is now Monday (FYI), thanks!

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
Hi folks any good news today?????????

hope1987

Jan 16, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 17, 2014
AOR Received.
March 14, 2014
I'm really getting worried now, more than 50% have received their MR's. Guys how long do you think they may take ??