Med's Request
11 sept
Med's Done....
19 sept
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
I know bro. I was also soo much worried. I even thought of applying again under FSW category. But i thought to wait a lil more. Dont worry. they are processing feb files randomly and soon you all guys will have their medicals. my friend under the same category applied one week before and we work together and he is already having an experience of two years but still he hasn't got any medical request.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
lucx1987 said:
I know bro. I was also soo much worried. I even thought of applying again under FSW category. But i thought to wait a lil more. Dont worry. they are processing feb files randomly and soon you all guys will have their medicals. my friend under the same category applied one week before and we work together and he is already having an experience of two years but still he hasn't got any medical request.
Thanks for your motivational words it really gives me an array of hope :)

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Happy Frifday everybody ;)

I need your suggestion guys. I just got a Police clearance certificate request from CIC, and was very surprised. The fact is that I submitted it (original + translation) in Feb with all other documets. Either they lost it or there is some mistake. Has anybody of you had the same issue??
Thank you in advance! 8)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Varangian said:
Happy Frifday everybody ;)

I need your suggestion guys. I just got a Police clearance certificate request from CIC, and was very surprised. The fact is that I submitted it (original + translation) in Feb with all other documets. Either they lost it or there is some mistake. Has anybody of you had the same issue??
Thank you in advance! 8)
Please confirm does your email request also states that "If you already submitted the PCC then ignore this request"

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
alijumani said:
Please confirm does your email request also states that "If you already submitted the PCC then ignore this request"
Nope! :) Nothing like that! Moreover, there was a phrase "When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually."
5MB... looks like they would like me to forward all that stuff to them by email. Weird... isn't it?? :eek: I guess I should call them...

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Varangian said:
Nope! :) Nothing like that! Moreover, there was a phrase "When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually."
5MB... looks like they would like me to forward all that stuff to them by email. Weird... isn't it?? :eek: I guess I should call them...
If you don't mind can you please share your actual email here with us after hiding all the personal info.

What time did you got that email today?

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
alijumani said:
If you don't mind can you please share your actual email here with us after hiding all the personal info.

What time did you got that email today?

Sure!! :) Here we go!

Date: September 11, 2014

UCI:
Application:

Name

Email:

Dear :

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø :
Ø Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from the Russian Federation.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Varangian said:
Sure!! :) Here we go!

Date: September 11, 2014

UCI:
Application:

Name

Email:

Dear :

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø :
Ø Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from the Russian Federation.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.
[red]I think this is more of a generic message used by all emails. However, I strongly recommend you to send it via postal mail[/red]

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Thank you! So, would you recommend to get a new PCC and submit it by post??
Do you think it makes sence to call them first. It might be a mistake. They must have the PCC I sent in Feb.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Varangian said:
Do you think it makes sence to call them first. It might be a mistake. They must have the PCC I sent in Feb.
Yes. Get a new one and mail them original copy. No need to call them. If they requested it that means they need it. Good luck.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Varangian said:
I would send if I was asked again.

When I got a RCMP fingerprint check for me and my spouse although she has never been to Canada I email CIC to confirm and they reply me back after 48 days that they ask for RCMP check for both of us and they need that. Luckily I sent our RCMP's in 15 days and didn't wait for CIC's reply. The reason I am telling you this to instead of wasting time for email reply you should get one PCC from Russia and sent them via postal mail asap

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
alijumani said:
I would send if I was asked again.

When I got a RCMP fingerprint check for me and my spouse although she has never been to Canada I email CIC to confirm and they reply me back after 48 days that they ask for RCMP check for both of us and they need that. Luckily I sent our RCMP's in 15 days and didn't wait for CIC's reply. The reason I am telling you this to instead of wasting time for email reply you should get one PCC from Russia and sent them via postal mail asap
Thank you guys!!! I guess it was coz my PCC was almost 3 months old when I submitted it.
I will get a new one anyways!

Have a great weekend and GOOD LUCK everybody! 8)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Varangian said:
Thank you guys!!! I guess it was coz my PCC was almost 3 months old when I submitted it.
I will get a new one anyways!

Have a great weekend and GOOD LUCK everybody! 8)
Absolutely that is the only reason i believe you got a request. Best of luck and a great weekend to you too

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Question - I was going through the RCMP request which was made to me on March 21st , It just says my name and no reference of my wife's name while CIC making the request , Though I got separate request for me and my wife when medical request was made.

Do you think while making RCMP request they need to specify if and all they need for Wife , coz I sent mine already ?