Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Alberto945 said:
So you got the letter? Then that is all you need from them. Bye bye to them and don't worry. You will be fine. ;D

Your owner? So you were her property? Was it a kind of sexual slave job? Tell me where to sign, please. :p
:D she interferes in all matters thats why i said as an irony

luckyb

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Was a January applicant, but got my application returned because of missing document.
Just re-send it again today... Hopefully everything is good this time.

Jul 20, 2013
luckyb said:
Was a January applicant, but got my application returned because of missing document.
Just re-send it again today... Hopefully everything is good this time.
May I know which document missed and possible reason ? Just want to compare mine..

luckyb

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
manjulakoteswararao said:
May I know which document missed and possible reason ? Just want to compare mine..
Forgot to include my birth cert, only sent in the translated copy.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
luckyb said:
Forgot to include my birth cert, only sent in the translated copy.
So you mean you forgot to add it first time. This time you included the translated copy of your BC.

pklame

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-14-2014
AOR Received.
04-17-2014
Alberto945 said:
The NOA is not a requirement as long as you have the employer letter.

From Documents check list:

You must provide proof of qualifying work experience, including:
• a copy of your most recent authorization to work in Canada (i.e. work permit or visitor record)
• employer reference letters for all periods of qualifying work experience you identify in your application
• copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue
Agency for the period(s) of work experience you identify in your application (CIC preferred),

OR

• a sufficient combination of other supporting documentation, which could include copies of a record or letter of employment from the employer in Canada, work contracts and pay stubs for the period(s) of work experience you identify in your application.

So it is not mandatory as long as you show enough proof of your employment.
In my case, I sent a copy of my T4 (which was only showing 4 months), contract and a letter of my employment.

::)
Thanks for sharing!

Nikki30588

Star Member
May 30, 2012
According to the recent CEC manual -

As provided for in the CEC Document Checklist (IMM 5610), principal applicants are requested to provide documentary evidence of their work experience in Canada through a combination of: a copy of their most recent work permit (unless they are work-permit exempt), copies of their most recent T4 tax information slips and Notice of Assessment (NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or a sufficient combination of other supporting documentation, and employer letters of reference for all periods of qualifying work experience claimed in the application.
Canadian employers are responsible for deducting and remitting Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions, Employment Insurance (EI) premiums, and income tax from remuneration or other amounts they pay to their employees to the CRA. They must also provide employees with a record of their remuneration and deductions in the form of a T4 tax information slip. The T4 slip is therefore key documentary evidence for the vast majority of CEC applicants to demonstrate that they were in an employer-employee work relationship during their period of qualifying work experience in Canada.
However, there is no obligation under the regulations that CEC applicants provide a T4 tax information slip or NOA specifically with their application, and these particular documents cannot be considered conclusive evidence or the only evidence accepted for the purposes of substantiating whether an applicant has qualifying Canadian workexperience.
As such, in the absence of a T4 tax information slip or NOA, documents which may help substantiate the applicant's work experience in Canada could include a record or letter of employment from the Canadian employer, work contracts and pay stubs.
In all cases, the onus is on the applicant to establish that they meet the CEC program criteria at the time of their application. All applicants are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their work experience in Canada, including the fact that they were in an employer-employee relationship during their period of qualifying work experience."

pklame said:
Thanks for sharing!

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
Police report of 'no live trace' 27 May 2015
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Score: 7.0-7.0-6.5-8.5
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
sorry for hi-jacking this post but I saw someone questioning birth certs and I have a question if you dont mind, my original birth cert doesn't say who my mother or father is, will that be an issue? also have no info on my birth father (d.o.b, address etc..) as had nothing to do with him for the family information form?

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
According to Canadapost tracking, my package was received today at CIO.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
iamelle said:
According to Canadapost tracking, my package was received today at CIO.
Welcome to the waiting lounge. Just curious who received your package at CIO office ?

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ That I have no idea, it was just delivered this afternoon. I availed of the signature card when I send it thru Xpresspost.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
iamelle said:
^ That I have no idea, it was just delivered this afternoon. I availed of the signature card when I send it thru Xpresspost.
Canada post update signature after couple of hours with sign picture

Alberto945

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
CPR 23-03-2015
LANDED..........
12-04-2015 Finally
jkgoulds said:
sorry for hi-jacking this post but I saw someone questioning birth certs and I have a question if you dont mind, my original birth cert doesn't say who my mother or father is, will that be an issue? also have no info on my birth father (d.o.b, address etc..) as had nothing to do with him for the family information form?
I'm sorry to say this but one of the reasons why they need your BC is to confirm that your parents are the ones on your application. Without that info, the BC is useless.
About your father info, you could say Unknown.
:'(