IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Hello Friends,
Need some advice.
I am working in Canada for few years now, however I am still on India payroll and my company provides me per diem and expenses here. Even my income tax is paid by my company. However while taking LMO they mentioned that they gonna pay me 100k including expenses in canada,Indian salary and per diem.

I submitted my indian pay slip and expense letter from company to CEC. Though I got the file number but not sure if they gonna accept this later. Kindly advice if I should do anything to make my case better.

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Is your company actually paying you a $100k or did they just lie about it on your LMO application :S ?

At the moment, I'd suggest you don't submit more information than you already have. If the VO requests for more information then you can submit the required documents.

bouncer said:
Hello Friends,
Need some advice.
I am working in Canada for few years now, however I am still on India payroll and my company provides me per diem and expenses here. Even my income tax is paid by my company. However while taking LMO they mentioned that they gonna pay me 100k including expenses in canada,Indian salary and per diem.

I submitted my indian pay slip and expense letter from company to CEC. Though I got the file number but not sure if they gonna accept this later. Kindly advice if I should do anything to make my case better.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hope1957 said:
Is your company actually paying you a $100k or did they just lie about it on your LMO application :S ?

At the moment, I'd suggest you don't submit more information than you already have. If the VO requests for more information then you can submit the required documents.
Its 100k Rs./ Month which is around Cad $2000.

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
artecita said:
We are about to send it too!!! We are so nervous :-X
We have a big question regarding the Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008), regarding Question 4 Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application, we are in Canada and we were told to put the Centralized Intake Office, but in the website says:

Note: Do not select the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) as the immigration office requested to process your application. Although you may be required to submit your application to the CIO, you must indicate the name of an appropriate visa office using the criteria above.

We are confused, what should we do there?
I got my application returned in Jan where it was mentioned to write "CPR". I kept the same while re-sending my app in feb month. hope that should be fine.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
john123ui said:
I got my application returned in Jan where it was mentioned to write "CPR". I kept the same while re-sending my app in feb month. hope that should be fine.
Didnt You receive AOR yet???

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Goku said:
Its 100k Rs./ Month which is around Cad $2000.
No friend. Its 100k dollars and yes they are paying more than 100k Cad and if I include income tax as which is paid by company on my behalf then it comes around 125k Cad. The only problem is they don't give us a payslip here.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Hope1957 said:

Yes friend they indeed paid more than this. I have sent CIC the detailed breakup of expenses and salary paid in India. Iam not sure if I should send them my T4 and NOA.

Apr 5, 2014
Hola Amigos,

Good to see a forum where I can connect with fellow Februarians ! My application for PR was filed on 20th Feb this year.
Just one question: I have sent all documentation except for my country's (India) PCC. When do I send it? Do I need to wait for them to respond and ask for it or can I send it right away?

Deb

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
debanshu.mukherjee said:
Hola Amigos,

Good to see a forum where I can connect with fellow Februarians ! My application for PR was filed on 20th Feb this year.
Just one question: I have sent all documentation except for my country's (India) PCC. When do I send it? Do I need to wait for them to respond and ask for it or can I send it right away?

Deb
If you have Indian PCC than mail to CPC-Ottawa along with cover letter including you all information.

Apr 5, 2014
Thank you Goku for the suggestion.
I got my Police verification done today at the nearest Police Station. Awaiting message for Passport office to collect my PCC.
Once I get it, I will send it across with the cover letter.

priyas614

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
How to send RCMP certificate to CPP-Ottawa-though email or hard copy or both? Please suggest. Thanks.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
priyas614 said:
How to send RCMP certificate to CPP-Ottawa-though email or hard copy or both? Please suggest. Thanks.
Do not email the certificate! It has to be mailed.
Here's instructions:

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application.html

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
priyas614 said:
---Edit--- Address correction

Send hard copy (original) via mail and also enclose cover letter stating all your personal details i.e. name, client id, application number and dob etc.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
alijumani said:
Send hard copy (original) via mail and also enclose cover letter stating all your personal details i.e. name, client id, application number and dob etc.

Send by regular mail:

CPC – Ottawa
P. O. Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

Send by private courier:

CPC – Ottawa
Temporary Resident Visa Section
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
Not sure where you got those addresses from, but PCCs have to
be sent to a different address.

Send original Police Certificates to:

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
[ Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp ]

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
iam_toby said:
Not sure where you got those addresses from, but PCCs have to
be sent to a different address.

[ Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp ]
Opps, thanks Toby for the correction. I gave wrong department address by mistake my bad :)