20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
mofan said:
I am confused by receiving a second medical exam request from CIC today.
I submitted the application in Sep. 2013, and had completed medical exam in May 2014, while my wife did not undergo X-ray due to her pregnancy. After having the baby, my wife completed the medical exam in Nov. 2014. I also sent the photocopy of birth certificate of my newborn baby to CIC by email in Nov. 2014. Since then, I have been optimistically and eagerly expecting the passport request.
Is it normal they ask for a second MR?
Do it again sometimes they will ask if it expires or will expire soon. I suggest do it and not drag it further by sending emails which they reply after 1-2 months. Your call is final any ways!!

wends22

Jan 23, 2015
New to this board and asking questions from sheer frustration :(

Applied and rec'd 10 Feb 2014
Medicals Sept 2014
Request from RRPF (?) fee paid Jan 2015
Now my status says DECISION MADE

How long should we expect to wait to hear or what is the next course of action.

Also my husband applied and was successful with a bridging visa but mine expired today - again also applied to have mine extended Jan 2015 and still nothing on that either.

Any help or replies would be most appreciated - I feel like I'm going mad at the moment :p

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Thanks! I have booked an appointment this week. But really?? They do reply after 1-2 MONTHS?? Why are they so slow at everything??

caththisking said:
Do it again sometimes they will ask if it expires or will expire soon. I suggest do it and not drag it further by sending emails which they reply after 1-2 months. Your call is final any ways!!

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Thanks for your reply.
MR is only for me. Emailed, no response yet.

rks0101 said:
Hi Mofan,

Who is the MR for? For you all or only some of you?

May be you can email CIC that you already have conducted ME and results submitted on ..so & so ..date, and see their response?

Hope this helps!

Venitile

Mar 19, 2014
mofan said:
Thanks! I have booked an appointment this week. But really?? They do reply after 1-2 MONTHS?? Why are they so slow at everything??
Consider 1-2 months fast! The CIC call center sent Vegreville a message requesting and update on my file. They have 90 days to respond. Guess what happened after 90 days! No response and the Call center sent out another message. Again 90 days to wait! That's half a year right there!
Good luck!

Vanc33

Jan 7, 2013
tamara83 said:
im from a visa exempt county so no ppr.
I'm also from a visa exempt country and here I'm waiting for PPR ;D Thanks for clearing it up.

How do you get COPR? Email, snail mail or ecas update?

tamara83

Aug 7, 2014
Vanc33 said:
I'm also from a visa exempt country and here I'm waiting for PPR ;D Thanks for clearing it up.

How do you get COPR? Email, snail mail or ecas update?
my status changed to decision made than a week later it arrived by snail mail in my po box :)

dank087

Nov 10, 2014
Hi, I am a February applicant.
Application received feb 18th 2014
Medical request Feb 27th 2015.
Ecas status changed to in process Feb 28th.
Medical done March 7th 2015.
RPRF received March 7th 2015.

Could anyone tell me what happens next?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dank087 said:
Hi, I am a February applicant.
Application received feb 18th 2014
Medical request Feb 27th 2015.
Ecas status changed to in process Feb 28th.
Medical done March 7th 2015.
RPRF received March 7th 2015.

Could anyone tell me what happens next?
Based on the current timeline, I guess we still have to wait for 4 months to get PPR after RPRF.

samiamazigh

Jan 25, 2014
Anybody knows what to do to get Rprf back , my appliction was rejected today so I would like to get my 490$ back to my pocket , where I am going I will need it
thanks to all the people who answed my quistions on this forum , and good luck to rest of the people who is still waiting .

shersheel

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hello guys,

I got PPR last night. but i have a question regarding email it says

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

but i have informed them about marriage. they did ask me to send marriage certificate. do i need to inform them again?