+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
CEC_1304 said:
Today got mail from CIC (Hard copy) about compliance of my surveillance. .
They mentioned "Our office confirms that you completed surveillance as request by our office , we have received your result for IME XXXXXXXXXX. and same updated in your immigration file "

Letter is dated on 28th Jan .
The above IME XXXXXXXXX I can see in GCMS note also.

It's my guess Medical related RMO,dept update MR part for CEC application

Lets see what next step now from CIC.
But bit relaxed :)
I hope its a good news at least it shows cic is working on ur case.
In which way did uou order that hard copy?
I paid rprf fees upfront and i eager to know if i have done correctly.
Do u know an email of them?

sureo9

Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
20 Mar 14
Med's Request
10-sep-14
Med's Done....
17-sep-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12 Jan 15
VISA ISSUED...
28 jan 2015
LANDED..........
31 jan 2015
Guys , i have recieved my CoPr today.. will be landing soon .

All the best for those who are waiting.. hopefully the wait will end soon! ,, feb 2015 marks completion of 12 months.. hope it brings luck to all.

One thing that i noticed- everytime , as soon as i applied for GCMS notes , my status got changed , call it luck or superstition..

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
sendtoclark said:
Great news

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
sendtoclark said:
No I have not requested for hard copy (CIC itself sent that letter to me) Mine case was bit different after doing my MR CIC asked for further medical test based on my 2 year back Xray result (which I did for my WP Extension )
So CIC today updated me that they received all result for further tests and I am compliance and my Immigration file updated with result.

Coming to your RPRF Q to be 100% sure please order GCMS note .
I also paid upfront RPRF and it showed in my 2nd GCMS

Good Luck.

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
CEC_1304 said:
No I have not requested for hard copy (CIC itself sent that letter to me) Mine case was bit different after doing my MR CIC asked for further medical test based on my 2 year back Xray result (which I did for my WP Extension )
So CIC today updated me that they received all result for further tests and I am compliance and my Immigration file updated with result.

Coming to your RPRF Q to be 100% sure please order GCMS note .
I also paid upfront RPRF and it showed in my 2nd GCMS

Good Luck.
Thank you CEC_1304
I notice you have a been a very active member here and gave a lot of helps to other with your best experience. cheers and lets hope we get our pr soon.
It will be one year by this Feb. I really hope it will move everything to the eligibility stage. hope hope hope, ,,,
:D

C.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
sendtoclark said:
Thank you CEC_1304
I notice you have a been a very active member here and gave a lot of helps to other with your best experience. cheers and lets hope we get our pr soon.
It will be one year by this Feb. I really hope it will move everything to the eligibility stage. hope hope hope, ,,,
:D

C.
Your always Welcome . :)
Same help I got form Forum members and I am just returning same to other forum members :)

cec_asp_2014

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
08-04-2014
IELTS Request
sent with appln
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi
I am a March 2014 Applicant. Want clarification from experts here .
My medicals were received on 17th Nov and status updated on ECAS but no movement after that . No RPRF request as well.

I raised GCMS on 15th Jan got temporary tracking number . email said 'After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.' but m yet to receive the new number.

Is it normal or do i need to contact CIC ATIPs division?

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec_asp_2014 said:
Hi
I am a March 2014 Applicant. Want clarification from experts here .
My medicals were received on 17th Nov and status updated on ECAS but no movement after that . No RPRF request as well.

I raised GCMS on 15th Jan got temporary tracking number . email said 'After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.' but m yet to receive the new number.

Is it normal or do i need to contact CIC ATIPs division?
This is normal. You would receive the Notes in about 30 calendar days!
Cheers

chowdh70

Mar 2, 2014
Dear Admin,

I need your help. I just looked at the february spreedsheet, at it shows that I got a passport request on the 16th of January (Nickname:chowdh70). I am patiently waiting for that request since november and I havent received any email from them since then. Could you please help me out as to how I could contact CIC the fastest way from Bangladesh?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you

P.S: I changed my address to a Bangladesh address also on November when I paid our RPRF fee. I dont know if that can have a negative effect on my file. Im so lost! HELP!!

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
Hi everyone,

After 5 months ECAS got updated with:

1.We started processing your application on January 21, 2015.

2. Medical results have been received.

CIC requested Additional document CPP ( the one sent with application got expired on 15 Jan) on same date.
I paid RFPR upfront and it was shown on the GCSM notes requested Dec 2014.

Hopefully everything to be finalized soon

Good luck

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
sad22 said:
Hi everyone,

After 5 months ECAS got updated with:

1.We started processing your application on January 21, 2015.

2. Medical results have been received.

CIC requested Additional document CPP ( the one sent with application got expired on 15 Jan) on same date.
I paid RFPR upfront and it was shown on the GCSM notes requested Dec 2014.

Hopefully everything to be finalized soon

Good luck
What is CPP? Did you mean PCC (Police Certificate)?

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
pfse said:
What is CPP? Did you mean PCC (Police Certificate)?
Sorry about the confusion, yea it should be PCC. So stressful this whole process that I'm loosing my mind!!!!

kpri

Dec 30, 2014
I am feb applicant, i did my medicals in the month of september. still i am waiting for RPRF request, GCMS notes applied in the month of december doesn't show any trace of medicals being received.

Any one is in the same situation? How to followup with CIC whether they received my medicals or not?

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
kpri said:
I am feb applicant, i did my medicals in the month of september. still i am waiting for RPRF request, GCMS notes applied in the month of december doesn't show any trace of medicals being received.

Any one is in the same situation? How to followup with CIC whether they received my medicals or not?
I did medicals in Aug 2014 and my status got updated on 21 Jan 2015. It took almost 5 months to get an update. However I sent in all 4 emails in Aug, Sept,Nov and Jan 2015 to clarify whether or not CIC has received or not the medical report. CIC replied back in Nov saying that the medicals were located in the system. I requested GCSM and it mentioned medical in progress and finally ECAS was updated until 21 Jan 2015

I would suggest to send an email.