AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
+1 for Goku. No one gets paid in this forum. Still few like you helps everyone and really commendable.

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Goku said:
My friend Other than this forum we have life too. I knew this would be an issue at some stage and that's the reason I already have created a SS form incase you would like to update your info. by your self, but incase if you choose not to do it then please give us some time. Below are steps to update SS. ;)

SS update process

1. please give your input through https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13SIt-vUOcc9GQEwMVxrwDpM3vOGpR50K-owEledj-VA/viewform?usp=send_form

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you have your edit link, just open it and update your informationIf you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

We(admins) will review SS once a week and will delete multiple entries of same applicant. Thanks. :)
It is really easy to point out mistakes.. Admins I really appreciate your work.. Without them this forum will become nothing.. Keep up the good work.. We(non admin) should take some responsibility and keep ourself calm.. They are admin's not servants.. I haven't seen such a rude response so far on this forum by a non Admin.. +1 Goku... Bhai aghru kaam che aa bau

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rosticraphel said:
It is really easy to point out mistakes.. Admins I really appreciate your work.. Without them this forum will become nothing.. Keep up the good work.. We(non admin) should take some responsibility and keep ourself calm.. They are admin's not servants.. I haven't seen such a rude response so far on this forum by a non Admin.. +1 Goku... Bhai aghru kaam che aa bau
Thank you all for your support guys. +1 give to all of you for that.

@rosticraphel: su thay have loko ne aa badhu majak lage che. :p :p

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
I am not being rude!! I am just trying to help!! There are others who can be admins!! Non-Admins are also helping by updating their timelines so that others will get an idea!! If you don't agree with me never mind!! It's been 4 days I posted about my medicals no responses nor instructions!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
lenininy2k said:
I am not being rude!! I am just trying to help!! There are others who can be admins!! Non-Admins are also helping by updating their timelines so that others will get an idea!! If you don't agree with me never mind!! It's been 4 days I posted about my medicals no responses nor instructions!!
No worries my friend. SS has already been updated. +1 for all your efforts. :)

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
lenininy2k said:
Its been 4 days , So what my friend ? Its not your actual application with CIC for which you are so pissed off , You know your status , nothing will change even its not been updated to some excel sheet , Keep Calm and Praise admin ;D

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Gurindar said:
Its been 4 days , So what my friend ? Its not you actual application with CIC which you are so pissed off , You know your status , nothing will change even its not been updated to some excel sheet , Keep Calm and Praise admin ;D
oo paji tusi great ho.. ;)

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hichaman said:
I will update as soon as I get home,
Thanks for updating!! I am seeing a second line in my e-cas "2. Medical results have been received." though my status is still "Application Received"

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Gurindar said:
Its been 4 days , So what my friend ? Its not you actual application with CIC which you are so pissed off , You know your status , nothing will change even its not been updated to some excel sheet , Keep Calm and Praise admin ;D
Yes, I know nothing will happen to me or my application!! I am just being informative to others!! moreover I am not pissed off.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
lenininy2k said:
Yes, I know nothing will happen to me or my application!! I am just being informative to others!! moreover I am not pissed off.
Thats great man , Best of Luck.