FEBRUARY 2012 INLAND APPLICATIONS

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application on Thursday last week with a next day delivery service but unfortunatelly, people who doesn't know what they are doing(talking about courier company) delivered late! I can not afford to waste 1 day even but obviously they don't understand:(

Anyway, Vegreville received my application on 6th of February :) Will see who will receive their PR first :)

By the way, did you fill the new form? We have. Our lawyer said that the new form will speed up the process. I pray that he is right :)

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
I am not sure what the new form is...we didn't have a lawyer, I did it all myself :-\
However, I did print the fillable forms offline, so I am going to assume they were the new ones, but I didn't validate them to get the bar codes.
I am pretty positive you'll receive yours first Pearl, ours is a VERY complicated situation :(

Either way, yay for us...our applications are in and now we have nothing much to do but sit and wait :)

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CheshireCats, I have read this morning somewhere on this forum about a person whose partner came here on a visitor visa and they applied outland as it is quicker and she is here with him until her visa runs out although they can extent her visitor visa. Now, I'm mad at my lawyer as he did not mentioned this option to us. Even tho he knows how importand it is for me to go and see my family. Because of this god knows how many months I have to wait until I get my residency. :(

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
I know Pearl, I feel for you, as well as my husband...like I said before he hasn't been home in a long time and misses his family so much. It surprises me, this whole immigration thing...the wait!! The wait to be with your loved ones, to see your loved ones, to work...to study, just to be able to live. I can't wait for the day my hubbs can go find a job, etc...having said that, in all actuality...11-12 months for first stage, with all the applicants and the 'few' immigration officers, I'd have to say it isn't really that bad. Look at some of the other countries outland lists. I work with a guy who is applying for his wife who is outland and they still have another 16 months to wait. This immigration thing is so hard on so many levels! :(

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My father is 73 years old and hes sick. I just want to be able to go and see him whenever I can and spend some time with him that's all. Otherwise, I can deal with this "wait" no problem. I talk to them via skype but it's not like seing them in flesh and he says he is fine. He never say he is sick anyway. I'm mad at my lawyer as he didn't told us that we have this option. And I don't need to be sponsored. I have enough money to sponsor my self. The worst thing is my husband doesn't seems to understand why I'm coming to this forum and reading other peoples experiences. LAwyer told him people lie. Why? Why would anyone lie for this matter? What are they going to gain from it? To be honest, I belive people on here then our lawyer and he doesn't like that. :(