none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
canadiangirl78 said:
Get ready for a bunch of curse words! ;)
Hi ya Canadiangirl78

LOL - You are funny, made my day :D

Thank you :D

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
I just talked with my MP and they said they're still waiting to see if they can extend the medical.

Chances are they will ask for a chest x-ray and new passport photos since those provided are more than 1 year old.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
What are those pics for? They are not passport pics... so why do they have to be less than 1 year old? :\

Is this ever gonna end? -_-

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
ThunderSoul said:
What are those pics for? They are not passport pics... so why do they have to be less than 1 year old? :\

Is this ever gonna end? -_-
they told us to to redo the medical ,they ned the pictures which you can find on cic web site for the size of the pictures, i am going right now from the stress, doctor who is working with the embassy (Vienna ) saying she is not doing any more medical i conmtacted vienna to asked where we can do , and they told us that they are not inform from the doctor that she is not working with the embassy , but my husband has to go somewhere else , like in Serbia, or in Pristina to renew his medical, nowhere else is aloud to go except to this 2 places

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
europe said:
they told us to to redo the medical ,they ned the pictures which you can find on cic web site for the size of the pictures, i am going right now from the stress, doctor who is working with the embassy (Vienna ) saying she is not doing any more medical i conmtacted vienna to asked where we can do , and they told us that they are not inform from the doctor that she is not working with the embassy , but my husband has to go somewhere else , like in Serbia, or in Pristina to renew his medical, nowhere else is aloud to go except to this 2 places
Wow dood you have it bad.

In our case, it's a whole new set of problems.

If they need anything, it'll take months to find out (last time it took 3.5 months to find out that they claimed they sent us e-mails we never received), since we still can't receive e-mails or letters from them.

We cannot trust their incompetent lines of communication.

For us, everything has already expired, so whatever they will ask for we will probably find out another 3.5 months from now. And by the time they get around to it, they would have expired again.

Those CIC personnel are just vicious animals that should be euthanized like the abominations that they are.

And ~that~ is accurate.

Did they ask you for new pictures? If they didn't, are your pictures 1 year old yet?

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
They asked for 4 pictures to do , and to have it with him when he is going to redo his medical , i am thankful to Mp they were the one who contacted embassy and asked what is going own with our file, we had the interview, we ned the militrary booklet, and from November we didnt hear anything , i contaced MP and they emailed Vienan to asked what is going own with my file, and they told them he has to redo the medical and the backround check is over

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
europe said:
They asked for 4 pictures to do , and to have it with him when he is going to redo his medical , i am thankful to Mp they were the one who contacted embassy and asked what is going own with our file, we had the interview, we ned the militrary booklet, and from November we didnt hear anything , i contaced MP and they emailed Vienan to asked what is going own with my file, and they told them he has to redo the medical and the backround check is over
OK that's not too bad. Sounds like it's getting near. Good luck!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
For our app, we were never asked for passport pictures. I'm confused, if they never asked for passport pics, why do they need passport pics. Sounds to me like they will eventually ask for that. And why would they resend her for a chest x-ray if at all?

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
ThunderSoul said:
For our app, we were never asked for passport pictures. I'm confused, if they never asked for passport pics, why do they need passport pics. Sounds to me like they will eventually ask for that. And why would they resend her for a chest x-ray if at all?
They always ask for pics. The need to take pics to the medical is mentioned in the Philippines Guide (IMM3905E) and the number required (4) in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/Med-Exam-Instructions-eng.pdf. They will not do the exam without it (as my wife found when she forgot to bring them to the medical the first time she went).

There are also the 9 signed and dated ones required for the app. Since the pics are cheap enough I just told my wife to get a pack of 20. If I remember right I sent 12 with the application (they can toss the unused ones) and she kept 8 for the medical and any other contingencies.

They emphasize in Appendix B of the Philippines Guide that the format of the pic, while resembling a passport photo is not necessarily the same format as one which is why they suggest taking the photo specs to the photographer.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
scos said:
They always ask for pics. The need to take pics to the medical is mentioned in the Philippines Guide (IMM3905E) and the number required (4) in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/Med-Exam-Instructions-eng.pdf. They will not do the exam without it (as my wife found when she forgot to bring them to the medical the first time she went).

There are also the 9 signed and dated ones required for the app. Since the pics are cheap enough I just told my wife to get a pack of 20. If I remember right I sent 12 with the application (they can toss the unused ones) and she kept 8 for the medical and any other contingencies.

They emphasize in Appendix B of the Philippines Guide that the format of the pic, while resembling a passport photo is not necessarily the same format as one which is why they suggest taking the photo specs to the photographer.
We know about the 9 pics. We sent those 9 pics as they requested, but they are more than 1 year old now. Do you think this will have an impact?

I do not remember my wife taking any 4 pics to the medical which was done Oct. 2011, but now they are trying to extend it. Do you think it will fail because she does not have those 4 pics in her app?

What I'm worried about is that she was never asked for Passport pics therefore she never sent any. Do you think this will cause issues?

That's 3 questions for you... :)

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
ThunderSoul said:
We know about the 9 pics. We sent those 9 pics as they requested, but they are more than 1 year old now. Do you think this will have an impact?

I do not remember my wife taking any 4 pics to the medical which was done Oct. 2011, but now they are trying to extend it. Do you think it will fail because she does not have those 4 pics in her app?

What I'm worried about is that she was never asked for Passport pics therefore she never sent any. Do you think this will cause issues?

That's 3 questions for you... :)
You don't put the 4 pics in your app. You bring them to the medical and the doctor puts them in your file. So if you end up having to get another medical you will need to bring 4 more pics to it.

The 9 pics in the app are probably fine since the pics you were referring to were the 4 medical ones.

mr4life

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Interview........
16-01-2013
hello everyone my wife had an interview and they said they accepted our file and asked us when we would like to go. i said as soon as possible, then the immigration lady looked into the file and say that my wifes medical had expired and her pcc. I wanted to know what will happen now after i send her pcc and medical again.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
scos said:
You don't put the 4 pics in your app. You bring them to the medical and the doctor puts them in your file. So if you end up having to get another medical you will need to bring 4 more pics to it.

The 9 pics in the app are probably fine since the pics you were referring to were the 4 medical ones.

OK I'm not sure I understand.

You're saying the 9 pics are OK even if they are more than 1 year old?

Now the unanswered question, what about the passport pics? None were requested of her...