Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
TVG said:
Hi everybody,
My hubby got his visa today in the mail. He sent in his passport exactly a week ago, it took him a week to get it back. All thats left to do is landing. :) good luck to everyone on here. Wish you all the best.

Congrats on getting thru this so quickly........have a great future in Canada.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
TVG said:
Hi everybody,
My hubby got his visa today in the mail. He sent in his passport exactly a week ago, it took him a week to get it back. All thats left to do is landing. :) good luck to everyone on here. Wish you all the best.
Awesome news TVG!!! Congrats to you both!!! Happy Landing!!! ;D

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TVG said:
Hi everybody,
congratulations

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
ThunderSoul said:
Well my wife finally received a PPR. Sort of.
It is a copy from the one they sent Aug. 14, 2012, when her medical was NOT expired.
Now her medical expired, and we do not know if they will be extending and asking for a new one.
When copying us the A14 PPR, they didn't know her medical expired, so we are not sure if they are aware of this or not. If they were aware, maybe they would have updated their PPR to include a request for a medical?
I am guessing the request for the new medical will come as the very last thing after everything else in the application has been assessed and approved (would be pointless to have taken another medical if the application ended up being refused). The good thing is that the medicals seem to be assessed really quickly - I know my medical in February was assessed after a couple of weeks because of the date on my first medical furtherance letter - so hopefully the medical request won't hold things up long when it comes.

The medical extension is only granted when the expired medical is the only thing in the application preventing a decision being made, and I believe it has to have been expired for no more than 3 months.

I'm glad you finally got the PPR!

ThunderSoul said:
So we're now talking about the medical.

Also her mail address on e-cas is correct, the mail address on the PPR is wrong.
Definitely send in a case-specific enquiry about that - it might be an error on the letter alone and the address in their system could be correct but send it just to be sure.

I can't believe how many errors they have managed to make on a single application, it is just astonishing.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deficient said:
I can't believe how many errors they have managed to make on a single application, it is just astonishing.
You wonder how many errors they do. Not to mention, we waited the most in the first stage.
You wonder if they ever aknowledge their mistakes, incompetence, inefficiency, inconsistency (very unfair),....

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
TVG congratulation i am so happy for you guys :)

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
Oops I just realised that I had written my good news in the London thread but had forgotten to add it to this one. I got Decision Made in ecas yesterday! It's all happening! Just got to hope there is no problem in sending my COPR to me.

;D

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Deficient said:
Oops I just realised that I had written my good news in the London thread but had forgotten to add it to this one. I got Decision Made in ecas yesterday! It's all happening! Just got to hope there is no problem in sending my COPR to me.

;D
Congrats....that is great news!!! :)

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TVG said:
Hi everybody,
Excellent news. Congratulations..!!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
I remember someone saying if the only thing holding the issuing of the Visa is the medical they can extend it
Well I guess there's more to it holding it since they requested visa office-specific documents. So no extension?

That means we need to see a request for a medical...

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Deficient said:
I am guessing the request for the new medical will come as the very last thing after everything else in the application has been assessed and approved (would be pointless to have taken another medical if the application ended up being refused). The good thing is that the medicals seem to be assessed really quickly - I know my medical in February was assessed after a couple of weeks because of the date on my first medical furtherance letter - so hopefully the medical request won't hold things up long when it comes.

The medical extension is only granted when the expired medical is the only thing in the application preventing a decision being made, and I believe it has to have been expired for no more than 3 months.

I'm glad you finally got the PPR!
Definitely send in a case-specific enquiry about that - it might be an error on the letter alone and the address in their system could be correct but send it just to be sure.

Her medical expired less than 1 month ago (a little over half a month).
My wife does not want to send a CSE about the address. She says "it's OK".

Anyway, the problems we see now is that this is only a copy of what was sent a while back, therefore no review, so of course they'll figure out the medical expired.

I am concerned because we do not know what address to mail the documents. They provided us with 3 and did not point at either to send to.

Furthermore, they sent us 2 forms. Appendix A, and Appendix B.
They only mentioned in the request to fully complete Appendix A but no mention of Appendix B. Appendix B is photographs (doesn't say how many or anything like that).

Not sure what to do about Appendix B?

So now the next stage of worry once we DO manage to send the request documents is:
1) Will they reach their destination?
2) Will the dumb agent get to have a look at it and manage to realize the medical expired?
a) will he extend?
b) or will he request a new one?
i) if he requests a new one, will he know to how to send an e-mail so that we know we need to re-do a medical or will it magically get lost again?
3) Say all goes well, will they be able to mail the visa to the correct mailing address or will they send it to India again?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Deficient said:

;D

Congratulations that is great to hear!

raine25

Nov 7, 2012
Good day to all of you :) I just want to get some info. About my application, I'm a February applicant I was just confused about my e-cas info .. My husband sponsoring me on Canada since my application is turning this NOVEMBER 22 will exactly 9months is it possible that my visa grant this november?

FEBRUARY 22- embassy received my application in Manila.
AUGUST 5- start processing my papers
AUGUST medical report received since I have my medical early it's been expired already,
SEPTEMBER- receive a letter from embassy for me to send my passport,NBI, and my voters I'd since my birthcertificate is late register
OCTOBER 21- I receive an email from embassy to undergo another medical exam,
NOVEMBER 5 MEDICAL DONE

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deficient said:

;D
congrats, finally happy for you