01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
Hello All,

Does anyone get their DM from February applicant list?

Does anyone's status showing in process late feb applicants list?

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
hpatel4700 said:
Hello All,

Hi hpatel4700.....I am a february 28th applicant....it shows decision made on sponsor and on applicant it just says file was received feb 28 and medicals are done......I am waiting an "in process" to pop up.....and I have no idea how long that will be :(

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
KJG said:
Hi hpatel4700.....I am a february 28th applicant....it shows decision made on sponsor and on applicant it just says file was received feb 28 and medicals are done......I am waiting an "in process" to pop up.....and I have no idea how long that will be :(

I am also hoping mine one going "in process" this week too

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
July 06, 2012<br>ND VO rec'd it..: July 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: July 30, 2012
hpatel4700 said:
Come tomorrow it will be 6 weeks since approval but no PPR received. New Delhi being the VO, 6 weeks no PPR making me to worry now.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
hpatel4700 said:
Guys, I am still waiting to get into In Process on ECAS... I really doubt ECAS is accurate.. but then again something poping up on ECAS does do some wonders lol... gr.... hope we all get this done soon! BTW you can see my timelines on the left ..

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Hello Everyone,

I have created a form for all the New Delhi Applicants - 2012 who are not added to this spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE#gid=0)
Please use this form to add yourself... Pass on this link to all the New Delhi applicants for 2012 .....

This will help us to track the immigration process more accurately....

You can also send me a personal message.... This form makes it easier for everyone to use and easy for me to track all the users...

Thank everyone ..... Please share this link with everyone !!!!

Let me know if your feedback and suggestions ...

Goodluck everyone !!!

Really appreciate everyone's time for keeping this spreadsheet upto date....

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dE0xOTJQRHF0b0tXZlA1a1lJZTZqc0E6MQ#g

Note: if you are looking to update your information on this spreadsheet then you can submit another entry on the form or send me a personal message.

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
I have added New Delhi 2012 Application Chart based on the spreadsheet Information.
You can also access it through "New Delhi - 2012 Application Chart" sheet on the spreadsheet.

Here is the link :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE#gid=4

ABCDN

Jul 3, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
28-06-2012
File Transfer...
Sponsor Approval & Transferred 08-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
Any February applicants going through Paris VO? have a similar timeline?
Mississauga received our application on February 28th. I received sponsorship approval on June 8. My husband received his AOR on June 28. Ecase is showing that my sponsorship application: Decision Made; My husbands application for permanent residence is showing: application received.

Wishing all the best of luck in this long journey. Soon this adventure will come to an end and a new and exciting life can finally begin. Inshallah!!

Take great care.

ashkhullar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012(by e-mail)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012 by mail, sent 17.05.2012,received by ND on 18th may ,(in process on 13th june 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27-07-12
LANDED..........
in canada since 7th August 2012
hpatel4700 said:
Hello All,

my ecase is showing in process since 13th of june but after that no progress , according to me what i have seen in this forum ND is working on January applicants & after that we are the next because i dont think that any feb applicant has got visa till now
so i am hoping for visa so soon , u dont worry u will also get it very soon.... :D

canukiwi

Jul 3, 2012
I submitted my application to CPC-M for outland sponsorship on Feb 7, 2012. It was rec'd (according to Canada Post) on Feb 8, 2012. I have still heard NOTHING from CIC. No AOR, no sponsorship approval. They can't locate my file when I call them and they have sent a request to CPC-M to look for it. Now I'm told I have to wait a month for a response! Meanwhile it seems to me like everyone else has their sponsorship approval already and the max waiting time was about 117 days. I've been waiting 147 days!! My application is almost certainly lost.

Thanks CIC! That was only ALL our personal info and $600 worth of documents! I am writing to my MP. The crappy part is that it's such a pain for me to call CIC as I'm not in Canada so I have to call a friend and have them conference call me in and 90% of the time, CIC hangs up on me because their call volume is too high! Arg!! :mad:

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
canukiwi said:
I submitted my application to CPC-M for outland sponsorship on Feb 7, 2012. It was rec'd (according to Canada Post) on Feb 8, 2012. I have still heard NOTHING from CIC. No AOR, no sponsorship approval. They can't locate my file when I call them and they have sent a request to CPC-M to look for it. Now I'm told I have to wait a month for a response! Meanwhile it seems to me like everyone else has their sponsorship approval already and the max waiting time was about 117 days. I've been waiting 147 days!! My application is almost certainly lost.

Thanks CIC! That was only ALL our personal info and $600 worth of documents! I am writing to my MP. The crappy part is that it's such a pain for me to call CIC as I'm not in Canada so I have to call a friend and have them conference call me in and 90% of the time, CIC hangs up on me because their call volume is too high! Arg!! :mad:
Hey canukiwi,

sorry to hear about your situation, that really sucks! I feel for you. I really hope that your MP can do something and that your application is not lost, it would be such a pain to do it everything again! the only "hope" is that because you know from Canada post that has arrived, at least you know it is somewhere in CIC. Maybe they sent it to the wrong department ?

I really hope you you that they locate your file, and approve it right away - which VO are you going through? from your name I would say Sydney - at least you have a fast VO for the second step.

Good luck - and keep us informed!
Sweden

canukiwi

Jul 3, 2012
Sweden said:
Hey canukiwi,

sorry to hear about your situation, that really sucks! I feel for you. I really hope that your MP can do something and that your application is not lost, it would be such a pain to do it everything again! the only "hope" is that because you know from Canada post that has arrived, at least you know it is somewhere in CIC. Maybe they sent it to the wrong department ?

I really hope you you that they locate your file, and approve it right away - which VO are you going through? from your name I would say Sydney - at least you have a fast VO for the second step.

Good luck - and keep us informed!
Sweden
Thanks Sweden. We are going through the Sydney office. I am writing to my MP and I have also managed to find an email address where I could email to request the status of my application. No word on that yet though. I am hoping that my MP can get on them by requesting that they do a more thorough search for our application (at least my MP is a liberal so he'll be happy to hear about screw ups under the conservatives!) I have also been on another forum where someone posted a letter they got from CIC when their application was lost. They were allowed to resubmit photocopies and their application was fast tracked (so sponsorship approval was the day they got the new application). I am hoping they will do that for us if our application is lost. Unfortunately, we don't have a copy of the Australian police check due to my husbands folder on our computer randomly disappearing and that is the document that takes the longest to get. Last time we got it quickly (2 weeks) but it can take up to 6 weeks and due to some issue the process for AUS police checks is now facing 'significant delays' which could mean 3 months! I am going to request that my MP request that we be able to send the application without the police check and then we will just send it in the Sydney office once we get it.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
canukiwi said:
Thanks Sweden. We are going through the Sydney office. I am writing to my MP and I have also managed to find an email address where I could email to request the status of my application. No word on that yet though. I am hoping that my MP can get on them by requesting that they do a more thorough search for our application (at least my MP is a liberal so he'll be happy to hear about screw ups under the conservatives!) I have also been on another forum where someone posted a letter they got from CIC when their application was lost. They were allowed to resubmit photocopies and their application was fast tracked (so sponsorship approval was the day they got the new application). I am hoping they will do that for us if our application is lost. Unfortunately, we don't have a copy of the Australian police check due to my husbands folder on our computer randomly disappearing and that is the document that takes the longest to get. Last time we got it quickly (2 weeks) but it can take up to 6 weeks and due to some issue the process for AUS police checks is now facing 'significant delays' which could mean 3 months! I am going to request that my MP request that we be able to send the application without the police check and then we will just send it in the Sydney office once we get it.
that sounds like a good plan - also because the police check is for the applicant, so it's mostly the VO that is concerned with that. I sent my application off without one of the police check, because I lived in lots of different countries, and for some it takes more time than others - so I included a letter in my application explaining that I was working on getting the police check, and I would send it to my VO ( london for me) as soon as I have it - but I wanted to get started on the first part of the application as it takes so much time...

It would seem only fair that you could resubmit photocopies, and get fast tracked, as you haven't done anything wrong...

Good luck with the MP - I really hope he can help you.
Sweden

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for their effort in keep this spreadsheet up to date !
Please keep updating as your status changes. You can do so by using the following form.

For all those who are not added to New Delhi - 2012 spreadsheet, you can use the following form to do so.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dE0xOTJQRHF0b0tXZlA1a1lJZTZqc0E6MQ#g

Spreadsheet can be viewed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE

Applications chart can be viewed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE#gid=4

Goodluck everyone !!
May all of us hear good news from New Delhi this week !!