+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2012 Applicants - Join here!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Fencesitter said:
How the hell did they mix up the visa office? There is a BIG difference between New Delhi and Manila. What visa office did you write down on the application form??

This is the second mistake and you've only just begun the process...I feel for you, TS!

FS

Has anyone even heard of this kind of crap before? It seems this imbreded impaired cretinic imbeciles make at least 1 goddam mistake per step. What a bunch of dumb f*cks.

jysi

Jun 18, 2012
I am currently in Canada on Tourist visa.
My husband had filed for my PR in March.
My Application got approved on 04-06-12 and the file was transferred to VO ND.I got my Passport Request mail from CHC,ND today.
Is it advisable for me to go back to India and submit my passport at this stage or can I send it later at the final stage of processing?
In case I send it at the final stage,will it lead to any delay in processing?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
You can ask them to let you submit your passport at the end. Do a case specific enquiry. But you will have to go back at the end since you can't mail your passport.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
I keep forgetting the expression for when you mistakenly swap two items. Can anyone help with that?
I cannot think of an expression. I would say switched accidentally.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Hey all just popping in to say hello. Been down in the dumps lately and don't feel much like gabbing. 111 days now and still haven't heard a word. CIC won't tell me squat except that they don't have me on file yet so on I go awaiting. Lol hope u all have a good week take care!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Really feel sorry for you chickie.
I'm not sure what's worse.
False hope or eventually knowing they lost the application.

I mean if you hear nothing from them then that means they lost it.
In my case, I know they have the application, but in the wrong office, and expecting a passport request... what happens if my cry for help to transfer to the right office falls on deaf ears? That's false hope.

Really don't know what's worse... :(

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
chickie72 said:
Hey all just popping in to say hello. Been down in the dumps lately and don't feel much like gabbing. 111 days now and still haven't heard a word. CIC won't tell me squat except that they don't have me on file yet so on I go awaiting. Lol hope u all have a good week take care!
This is probably about your marriage license being missing. You'll hear from them soon. Keep calling...

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Really feel sorry for you chickie.
I'm not sure what's worse.
False hope or eventually knowing they lost the application.

I mean if you hear nothing from them then that means they lost it.
In my case, I know they have the application, but in the wrong office, and expecting a passport request... what happens if my cry for help to transfer to the right office falls on deaf ears? That's false hope.

Really don't know what's worse... :(
TS, it worked out last time and it will this time! Remember, New Dehli and Manila are fast and effective visa offices. They WILL take care of this promptly. Guaranteed!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight... or focus at work... I skipped work to try to fix this issue when I heard...
I hope and wish those responsible get what they deserve... because I want revenge for what they make us go through...
I curse them all to hell and to a life of pain and agony. Rot in hell you bastards...

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
TS, it worked out last time and it will this time! Remember, New Dehli and Manila are fast and effective visa offices. They WILL take care of this promptly. Guaranteed!
Thanks, but I can't take it anymore. I skipped work!
I don't think we deserve for all this to happen to us when all we want is to be together... And since it's been 1.5 years since I saw my wife, this is excruciating painful, and I really want those bastards to pay for what they're doing...

Yasmine_GRL

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
23-05-2012 (Medical Examination, sent 01-06-2012); 04-04-2013 (updated information/documents)
Nomination.....
28-08-2012 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
16-02-2012 (Ecas)
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012; 19-07-2013
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
ThunderSoul said:
I don't think we deserve for all this to happen to us when all we want is to be together... And since it's been 1.5 years since I saw my wife, this is excruciating painful, and I really want those *censored word*s to pay for what they're doing...
I am so sorry for what is happening with your application, but try to hold on... It's hard an unfair, but you are almost there. I'm sure everything will be ok, except for the lost time

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Note to self: never get on ThunderSouls bad side!!

Get them back by sending them rotten food...stink the place up a bit...

Contact your MP after you have the visa and get him/her to take some kind of action!

Contact the media...

Petition the government...

In the end you'll be back to square one, that is, rotten food in the mail.

FS

rairaiken

Apr 4, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
I don't think we deserve for all this to happen to us when all we want is to be together... And since it's been 1.5 years since I saw my wife, this is excruciating painful, and I really want those *censored word*s to pay for what they're doing...
no worries Sebbie chi, we'll be together soon :-* ^__^ i am sure you will make those guys pay for the mistake hehehe

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
What a big sh*t of a problem.
Imagine, my wife is NOT going to send her passport to New Delhi.
What happens then while we try to sort it out? While we wait for them to get to our e-mails to notice something's wrong?

Will someone physically see the application is NOT in the right place and send it to the right place? Or send it back to Ottawa? Or send it back to me? Or to her?
Or is there a deadline to send the passport and if the passport is not received then the application automatically gets burnt / thrown away / sent somewhere / abandoned in some dark corner? What?
And then maybe they finally see our e-mails and say "hey let's look for it" but they can't find it because it was mailed out somewhere, effectively "losing" our application?

So much can happen, and I don't think I have it in me to trust imbeciles who cannot make the difference between two distinct and very different countries.

I used to work for the government, I know how imbecilic, useless, incapable and... limited... they can be. I had my doubts about trusting these guys with sensitive documents without having a solid communication system between CIC and client. But this, this is just... inhumane.

Cornered, without choice... either live separate forever or feed the devil with reason to f*ck around carelessly with what you hold dear.

Two distinct countries... seriously. WTF. Chlorine? Help?

Me: Chlorine, come on, we're buds, right...?

Chlorine: *straight face*

Me: Chlorine, you really gonna stare at me like that?

At moments the conversation was nil. Long pauses. I felt like she was starring me down. But the conversation went something like this:

Me: Can you repeat your name please?

Chlorine: Certainly. Chlorine.

Me: Sorry, I didn't get that, what did you say your name was?

<long pause>

Me: So I need help with a sponsorship visa.

Me: I have been approved as a sponsor and my wife's documents have been sent out to Manila. <explains story>

Me: Can you help please?

Chlorine: One moment. *puts on hold for 10 minutes* Reply to your e-mail.

<hang up>

OK, OK, she did ask if there was something else I needed help with before she hung up, but I'm sure you found this story a bit entertaining. She had more to say once I asked for help... :p Rest was real. :|

Anyone out there who thinks the Philippines and India are the same countries?
Please raise hand, reply with *raise hand*.

So that I can add you to my black list...
JOKES!

But yeah... Philippines =/= India.
India... Philippines... CIC...