04 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 June 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
canadiangirl78 said:

Sponsorship Application Status:

Decision Made

We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on February 21, 2012.

We sent you a letter on May 16, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status

Application Received: We received xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on February 21, 2012.

Medical results have been received.
I found out that these all updates are done at CPC. Our Colombo VO (may be some other too) will never updates after this.. :( . straightaway will call for the PPR...just before the medical expiry .. not even VO-AOR. I guess your VO already sent an AOR and ll update frequently..

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
hi jaffnaa i have a question after how many days from the approval letter they updated ur status????????????and how u checkin it application number or uci

Jafffna

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Watreloo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 March 2012
AOR Received.
04 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 June 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
santanaleb said:
hi jaffnaa i have a question after how many days from the approval letter they updated ur status????????????and how u checkin it application number or uci
It was quiet fast for me (processed by Ottawa)... Applied March 8, approval e mail on June 4th, i could see all the updates on June 6th.. with both UCI (Sponsor's last name) and file number (in the approval e mail, with applicant's last name). I guess others see the updates online after 2 weeks on average (M-CPC is bit slow).

linh14

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
linh14 said:
Thank you.

in the mail, its said that:
"your overseas sponsorship has been forward to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga" and its signed under Case Processing Center in Alberta. Do you think because my hubby is from Quebec, so there is a bit difference compare to you guys? Does that mean that, my application pass Quebec province, and now go to CIC.? im kinda confused.. we received this snail mail from 23rd of May, and have not get anything back yet.

Worrisome... Please explain for me if you can .
guys,
i think we made a horrible mistake. we sent to a wrong CIC. We should have sent application to Mississauga, but we sent to Alberta. Nooooo :( So sad!!

Do you think that Mississauga will put us as "received on June" and we have to wait another F**** 90 or 102 days to get some news? or they will make it a bit faster?

Linh

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Oh come on TS. You expect people to be ok with 102 days just because it took you longer? 102 days really sucks! It took me 85 days and that sucked too!
Well I'm jealous of your 85 days :p
<3

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
mobeyk said:
One day apart from my wife feels like 6 years on emotions. You waited 6 years? Guess its worth it to become canadian. I waited my whole life to find my soul mate and 6 months extra wait isn't amazing.
Some people received their VISA stamp in 4 months time. (1 month sponsor, 3 months applicant)
I know such a couple.

I, however, waited 4 months and a few days JUST to get approved.

CIC: wtf are you smoking???

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
muffy1 said:
Thanks for clarifying that! I thought he was talking about VO AOR! Do some people really get sponsorship approval within a week? I don't think I've heard of that or even read about that one, yet! It's great if it is true!
Can someone clarify VO AOR?
Is AOR sent when they receive the application (when they get it), or when they get to it (just like phase 1)?
Will calling the Canadian CIC be of any help or do I have to get in touch with the VO?

Thanks! :)

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
BCgirl2012 said:
mobeyk, I totally relate to this. It's been only a month since I came back home here, but this month apart surely feels like a year. As much as I feel for the skilled worker class that sometimes they have to go through very long waits, I strongly believe being separated from your family because of visa delays is unacceptable.
Last time I saw my wife was 1.5 years ago.
And people complain about 1 month...

All of a sudden I feel we have the worst of it. :| WTF!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
linh14 said:
guys,
i think we made a horrible mistake. we sent to a wrong CIC. We should have sent application to Mississauga, but we sent to Alberta. Nooooo :( So sad!!

Do you think that Mississauga will put us as "received on June" and we have to wait another F**** 90 or 102 days to get some news? or they will make it a bit faster?

Linh
Isn't there a processing centre in Alberta too? I thought there was...

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
linh14 said:
guys,

Linh

Mississauga: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp
Alberta: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp

Alberta doesn't seem to be doing Family Class applications.
Call CIC and see what they have to say.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Well I'm jealous of your 85 days :p
<3
Me too ....I am 103 days.... :'(

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Last time I saw my wife was 1.5 years ago.
And people complain about 1 month...

All of a sudden I feel we have the worst of it. :| WTF!
oh my TS....I won't complain about every four months for me then......I can't imagine 1.5years nor do I want to.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
linh14 said:
guys,

Linh
I was thinking you had sent it to Alberta incorrectly. Sorry about this. You'll probably have to start the wait again but who knows with CIC. Did they give you a file number or UCI?

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
many wifes sent their husbands to get false married on paper to a Canadian, then divorce her, then remarry the previous wife and bring her in. that take years. they gotta be pretty patient to pull off such a malicious scheme. I wonder if the first wife is so trusting no sex will happen. Some people have 3 kids and they did that.
What brings people to do such things?